Random Manipulations

Go to CruxDreams.com
exactly -​
isn't that how it should be for us Crucifixae?​
Yet, it is exciting, and stimulating in some sort of way for you to imagine being marched to your death, naked, bearing both the cross and the nails that will attach you to the cross. Hung up naked for all to see, exposed, helpless, abused, suffering great agonies. Or else, why are you here?

Yet, it is exciting, and stimulating in some sort of way for you to imagine being marched to your death, naked, bearing both the cross and the nails that will attach you to the cross. Hung up naked for all to see, exposed, helpless, abused, suffering great agonies. Or else, why are you here?

Preferably to watch from a comfortable seat with a small army of slaves to keep me cool and supplied with the finest vino.

I'm not the last having done my body on this site....
But, for personal reasons, I've difficulty to support that:
Add some cum dripping down and that's how they should arrive at their crux site. Naked, sweaty, fucked, ...

Sorry for my reaction...

I'm not the last having done my body on this site....
But, for personal reasons, I've difficulty to support that:

Sorry for my reaction...
It was an honest reaction, no problem. My description was a bit on the fetishy side, but women surely went to the cross in a very shameful manner.

Preferably to watch from a comfortable seat with a small army of slaves to keep me cool and supplied with the finest vino.
I'd like to be a part of the crowd walking along with her. Watching her every step, seeing her humiliation, eyeing her naked body, and sensing her terror at what is soon to come!

More Please!

Back
Top Bottom