Real Crux - The Lost - Promised Video

Go to CruxDreams.com

mermaidhunter

Master Crucifixion Technician
Okay, so a long, long time ago in a galaxy far, far away I promised to post a video that was made while shooting the "Real Crux" scenes. I got busy with other things and never posted it. Then I reported that I had deleted all the files I had of my work with Randy. That was true. A few months ago I was digging in a closet and found an external hard drive I had forgotten about. I plugged it in curious to see what was on it. One of the things I found were the backup files to most of the work that Randy and I had done including the "Real Crux" scenes. I didn't have the heart to delete them again. It was such a pleasure to see all of those images and the work we had done.

Recently there has been a fair amount of interest in that old shoot and I remembered my old promise to post the video when I got around to editing it. Well, this week I spent some time to do just that. The video files are actually several, so I had to cut out the pieces I wanted to use from each and then glue them all together to make this. I am not very good at video editing and have some free software for doing that. So, the results are mediocre, but enjoyable. When you watch the video, keep in mind that this was intended to be a photo shoot with the intention of photo-shopping for the purpose of creating the most realistic crux photos possible, at least by me. The video pretty much removes a lot of those illusions that we created so many years ago. It does however show quite well Randy's acting ability and this was by someone that had only had a few minutes of some basic instructions about what I wanted before the shoot.

I miss Randy and working with her.

This is the last post that I intend do dragging on the coat tails of the "Real Crux" work. I am currently learning some new software and hope to post some interesting new stuff, once it is presentable.

Than you all for the support over the years!

MH

Okay, so a long, long time ago in a galaxy far, far away I promised to post a video that was made while shooting the "Real Crux" scenes. I got busy with other things and never posted it. Then I reported that I had deleted all the files I had of my work with Randy. That was true. A few months ago I was digging in a closet and found an external hard drive I had forgotten about. I plugged it in curious to see what was on it. One of the things I found were the backup files to most of the work that Randy and I had done including the "Real Crux" scenes. I didn't have the heart to delete them again. It was such a pleasure to see all of those images and the work we had done.

Recently there has been a fair amount of interest in that old shoot and I remembered my old promise to post the video when I got around to editing it. Well, this week I spent some time to do just that. The video files are actually several, so I had to cut out the pieces I wanted to use from each and then glue them all together to make this. I am not very good at video editing and have some free software for doing that. So, the results are mediocre, but enjoyable. When you watch the video, keep in mind that this was intended to be a photo shoot with the intention of photo-shopping for the purpose of creating the most realistic crux photos possible, at least by me. The video pretty much removes a lot of those illusions that we created so many years ago. It does however show quite well Randy's acting ability and this was by someone that had only had a few minutes of some basic instructions about what I wanted before the shoot.

I miss Randy and working with her.

This is the last post that I intend do dragging on the coat tails of the "Real Crux" work. I am currently learning some new software and hope to post some interesting new stuff, once it is presentable.

Than you all for the support over the years!

MH

Aaaaaand it's gone from YouTube.

This is great, thanks for sharing!

Perhaps upload it to google drive and post an “anyone with the link can view” link here?
That's a great idea, but I can't figure out how to get the link to display. I copied a link from Google Drive, a "share to anyone" link and pasted it here. But when I try to preview it, it never loads. Perhaps someone can IM me a solution to this problem so it can be a backup in the event VIMEO does not like the video.

That's a great idea, but I can't figure out how to get the link to display. I copied a link from Google Drive, a "share to anyone" link and pasted it here. But when I try to preview it, it never loads. Perhaps someone can IM me a solution to this problem so it can be a backup in the event VIMEO does not like the video.
The Google Drive link works well.

Okay, so hopefully it will last a little longer on Vimeo. It is really difficult to share videos like ours.

MH, I was so excited when I saw the title of this thread, then crushed when I saw the first video had been removed.

This was a landmark session, a classic cruxing with a lovely lady that has provided years of enjoyment, follow up threads, manips etc. Thank you so much for this new way of enjoying it, making it an almost complete crux experience.

You can only top this with a live performance :)

Back
Top Bottom