Go to CruxDreams.com
Hello Friends :).

There was nothing here for a long time and I tried very hard to find something for you. That's why I got together with friends from the historical fencing group "Katovna u Jeníčka" (CZ) and I'll show you some photos from the event where a girl was tortured for stealing from the market. The photos were taken at the events "Battle of Bíle Hora 1620" (2023)

Enjoy :)
lovely finds! thanks for sharing!

Hello Friends :).

There was nothing here for a long time and I tried very hard to find something for you. That's why I got together with friends from the historical fencing group "Katovna u Jeníčka" (CZ) and I'll show you some photos from the event where a girl was tortured for stealing from the market. The photos were taken at the events "Battle of Bíle Hora 1620" (2023)

Enjoy :)
Hi, great pics! Are there any video?

I am looking for medieval fairs or renaissance festivals that would offer me the opportunity to suffer real public punishment, like being sentenced to the public pillory, stocks or even public whipping post or ducking stool type punishment. Anyone know of such a place? That is a medieval renaissance festival?
Hello lady,
a real public pillory or at least a real public torture you may never find. What you find here in public is show. Nothing more.

Hello lady,
a real public pillory or at least a real public torture you may never find. What you find here in public is show. Nothing more.
Exactly as said here. Public torture in today's society or you won't find it anywhere, at least in the condition it is presented here on the pages. You can find a group of enthusiasts who, if you want, will rehearse a show with you in which you can be publicly whipped or otherwise tortured. But it will still be just a show. Exactly as the thread title says. This kind of art is presented here.

Hi friends,
the holidays of peace and joy are here. Let me thank you for your support so far and also for your support in 2023. I believe that we will continue to find inspiration and new materials (pictures and videos) from real medieval shows.

Merry Christmas everyone and a happy new year 2024.

As a Christmas present - I found one video that I found and it is about the interrogation of a witch (also with an explanation from the executioner in Czech). Enjoy it.

Právo útrpné 2022

Hi friends,

I wonder if I have a woman/girl among my followers who would like to try a real medieval show as you can see in the photos and videos here in the thread. If there is one among you, please send me private messages.

Thank you

Back
Top Bottom