Red Moon Sacrifice

Go to CruxDreams.com
It is early afternoon on the day Dorothy is to be burned at the stake. She is marched up rudimentary steps to the top of the pyre. She is backed to the stake that stands in the middle of the crude platform.

The cowboy Tree backs me against the stake. The wood is rough with sharp corners that dig into my back. He steps behind me and pulls my wrists back crossing them behind the stake. As he tightly wraps a coarse rope around them I beg him not to tie me to the stake and plea for him not burn me to death.
red moon 004.jpg
He cinches the knot and my arms are bound behind the post. He lights up a cigarette and says “I am just setting you up. Consider it just a bit of bondage. I am not torching you. It is the Cruxton Abbey that’s going to burn you.”

“That is not making me feel any better” I protest.

Tree swats my ass and says “Maybe they will change their minds before the Red Moon but I wouldn’t bet on it, Dorothy.”

He climbs off the wood pile leaving me naked with my arms tied behind the stake. There are hundreds of people below me getter quite drunk as the day drags on. Lewd remarks are made about me and to me. I shuffle against the post both praying I am released and hoping burning at the stake is quick. I am counting on neither.
red moon 005.jpg
-Dorothy Brown

“Look at that cunt down there! She would be finger-fucking herself if her arms weren’t tied behind the stake. Are you sure this French wood you bought will make the bitch suffer a long time” Kathy Summer asks.

“Miss Summer, the wood was donated by the French lumber baroness Messaline who guarantees the wench will be crying for mercy at least a half hour before she howls her in her death throes. I am willing to take that chance to see if she knows her trade” Archbishop Wragg says.
“The damn cunt better burn a long time or when I give you your blowjob don’t expect me to swallow” Kathy snarls as she looks at Dorothy twist against the stake.
owp 313.jpg
Rotted fruit and vegetables purchased from Despard Wragg VII’s vendor stand are tossed at Dorothy. The tossers are quite drunk and Dorothy is not. They enjoy throwing rotted food at her and Dorothy dances up one hell of a storm dodging the rotted food. Everyone enjoyed the show… except maybe Dorothy!

This horrific joke is still going on and I have yet to hear a sympathetic voice trying to save me. I think they are really going to burn me where I stand! I have been tied to the stake for hours now under the afternoon sun. I am tired, sweaty, and hot. The crowd seems to have no end of abuse to say to or about me. But the sun is ready to set and soon my shame and discomfort will end in a ball of fire.
red moon 007.jpg
The town square darkens as the twilight fades to darkness. Soon they will watch me burn. What hell will that be like?
red moon 006.jpg
I squeeze my thighs together hoping they don’t see me pissing…

-Dorothy Brown

It is not long until the red moon begins. As horrible as being displayed naked bound to the stake I am not looking forward towards my finale. The archbishop (that would be Archbishop Wragg) stands before the pyre I stand upon and blesses my burning to death bound to the stake. I notice he neglects to pray for me at all. At least he doesn’t damn me to hell though I fear I will soon know what hell feels like!
red moon 008.jpg
Archbishop Wragg leaves to go to his hotel suite. He will get a better view of Dorothy being burned at the stake and won’t have to smell her body as it is burned.

Below his balcony chains are wrapped around Dorothy. One must be careful that is the ropes burn off she doesn’t fall into the fire and die too quickly!
bats 015 a.jpg
Soon the moon will enter its eclipse and the pyre will be lit. The crowd can hardly wait to watch Dorothy burn to death!
red moon.jpg
Tree wishes he had bought a Seagram's booth for this!!!

the wood was donated by the French lumber baroness Messaline who guarantees the wench will be crying for mercy at least a half hour before she howls her in her death throes. I am willing to take that chance to see if she knows her trade” Archbishop Wragg says.

3 Messa business woman.jpg Oh ! All my wood is guarantied for a long time ... Anyway, if not, what I could risk ? Crucifixion ?:D

The moon is in full eclipse and is indeed red in color. Four people circle the pyre I stand on. Each one has a torch and chants in a language I don’t understand. What I do know if they light the pile my skin will become redder than the moon.
bats 016.jpg
“Please don’t light the wood” I scream as the four torches lower to light the wood beneath me. It is to no avail and small twigs edging the pile burning lighting the larger timbers. I do not feel the heat of the fire but cough on the sweet smelling smoke of the premium French wood that is beginning to burn steadily and the flames are creeping towards me. I beg for mercy and I receive only mocking jeers.

I am beginning to feel the heat of the growing fire. It won’t be long before the flames are searing my skin!

-Dorothy Brown

It takes a half hour for the flames to get to Dorothy body. The bewilderment she felt about being burned at the stake has been replaced by the terror of her flesh reddening and blistering. She screams in agony as the fire is torturing her body before it burns her to death.
bats 3 A.jpg
Dorothy’s fear of being burned is replaced with the pain and panic of actually having flames burning skin and muscle. She is screaming incoherently as the flames burns her skin that her flesh starts to tear as the fire dries the tissue that it begins to rip apart!
bats 012.jpg
Holy crap, that poor bitch is suffering really bad! I can’t believe she is still alive three quarters of an hour after the fire has been lighted. I know she is in terrible pain but damn her death dance is turning me on!
pb 8.jpg
My pussy is dripping wet! I should keep my promise and swallow when I suck Archbishop Wragg’s cock but if I don’t maybe he will have me burned at the stake!

-Kathy Summer

The pyre is beginning to burn wildly. Dorothy is screaming wildly as the fire wracks her body. The only coherent thought she has is burning pain of the flames consuming her.
bats 005.jpg
In a massive flare of fire Dorothy screams as flames sear the last hair from her body.
bats 047.jpg
Is she dead or alive? Does she know or is she even aware? To the delight of the crowd the flames rips at her body. She surrenders her last cry as her breasts begin to boil beneath the skin.
bats 025.jpg
At near an hour the flames have toasted Dorothy’s body throughout. She is dead now. The fire’s only job is to consume the remains of her corpse. It will easily do so.
bats 048.jpg
So Dorothy Brown has been burned to death and her body consumed by the flames from premium French wood. Kathy Summer contemplates causing her own execution.

Tree’s typing fingers are tired. He feels sorry about Dorothy burning to death. He will call Archbishop Wragg about the priest’s problem with Kathy’s blowjob performance!

T

What it is curious in this story is that they need of a great quantity of wood to kill somebody : a cross is more economic ! :D
True - but for crucifixion you need Premium French - or at any rate, reasonably sturdy timber
(which incidentally is almost impossible to get to burn) -
for witch-burning you just need a load of dry twigs, branches and waste wood to get it started,
and some 'green' sappy wood to burn more slowly and prolong the agony...

Back
Top Bottom