Red Sonja tortured and cruxed

Go to CruxDreams.com
She did not last much longer. The following day her body was taken down and dumped in a nameless grave; a shallow ditch on the border of a swamp often used to dispose of refuse. There her corpse was left to rot in the mud until only pale bones remained. You heard her name mentioned a few times around town the following days, and then she was never spoken of again.

And thus ended the legend of Red Sonja, the fearsome She-Devil - in pitiful disgrace somewhere in the stinking outskirts of a backwater town. You would have used her example as a warning to young women who aspired to matters above and beyond their station, if she hadn't already been forgotten...

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed this little short story of mine. After being a relatively quiet observer in this forum I wanted to give something back. It might also serve as something of a personal introduction (although not the kind you would usually make in social gatherings).

I am a writer of erotica, focusing on strong, confident women being subjugated and brought low through various means. I am currently hard at work on three different novels, samples of which can be found for free on my Patreon. You are most welcome to take a look if you like my style.

Again, thank you for the comments and likes! (sorry for not nailing the nails - it's not always that easy to get the illustrations to fit the narrative, you will have to let your imagination fill in the blanks for now).

-Edgar

Thank you for reading! I hope you enjoyed this little short story of mine. After being a relatively quiet observer in this forum I wanted to give something back. It might also serve as something of a personal introduction (although not the kind you would usually make in social gatherings).

I am a writer of erotica, focusing on strong, confident women being subjugated and brought low through various means. I am currently hard at work on three different novels, samples of which can be found for free on my Patreon. You are most welcome to take a look if you like my style.

Again, thank you for the comments and likes! (sorry for not nailing the nails - it's not always that easy to get the illustrations to fit the narrative, you will have to let your imagination fill in the blanks for now).

-Edgar
microsoft paint adds nails in minutes if you know how to do it.

Red Sonja was hung up in the town square. This time she didn't make it out in time before the soldiers got to her. You watch the legendary warrioress in fascination.
This is my kind of story.:bdsm-heart: I didn't read the comic, but what happened to her in the original story?

Back
Top Bottom