Renders And Art Featuring Crux Forum Members

Go to CruxDreams.com
Emily continues to stroke Barbaria's clit as Barbaria's breathing becomes deeper and faster. The girls' lips are locked in passionate embrace. Barbaria's body tenses, then shakes uncontrollably as she has a massive orgasm, right in the middle of the street. The crowd roars in approval.

Emily holds Barbaria close as her orgasm pulses through her. She feels terrible about this! She's using her skill as a whore, as well as her influence over Barbaria as a former lover, to encourage her to continue marching towards her death! The conflict in her mind makes her feel like a traitor to Barbaria. She's even lied to her! But there is nothing she can do. She must help the soldiers or she might wind up on a cross herself! That's too horrible to think about! No! She must look to her own welfare here. Barbaria is a good as dead anyway. She will be crucified with or without my help. Better that I get something out of it. Emily realizes she's reasoning very dishonorably here. But she knows she was not involved in the murder scheme. Barbaria claims she is innocent -- and she might well be -- but it doesn't matter now. Emily knows she is not willing to die next to her former lover. Barbaria would understand why she's doing what she's doing. Of course she would. Wouldn't anybody?

Barb X Emily 17.jpg Emily helps Barbaria to her feet. Barbaria's legs are wobbling as much from her massive orgasm as from the stress of standing bent over with a heavy plank across her back. She looks into Emily's eyes and cries as she remembers the love they shared before these horrible, untrue, baseless accusations were made. She is so overwhelmed with emotion that she barely notices that Emily's delicate, quick fingers have slipped a slender rope around her neck.

Barbaria's eyes blink, then open wide in disbelief.

Barb X Emily 18.jpg "Why are you doing this?" She asks of Emily. Her eyes, overflowing now with tears, stare at Emily. Emily does not return her gaze.

Emily's hand raises Barbaria's head by the chin, as her other hands tweaks a nipple. The surge of pleasure mixes with the sudden pain of betrayal.

"It's for your own good, my dear." Emily explains as she continues to roll Barbaria's tumescent nipple between her fingers. Barbaria's whole body begins to quiver in response. Emily gives Barbaria one, last, passionate kiss. "I'm so sorry my darling, but it is what must be."

Barb X Emily 19.jpg Emily ties a longer length of rope to the piece around her neck. Barbaria stands, utterly disbelievingly, as Emily steps back with the length of rope increasing between them. The distance representing, in Barbaria's mind, the separation between them as former lovers and friends. As well as the change in status. The slave becomes the owner, in a sense. Barbaria burns with the betrayal. She never treated Emily as a slave -- she was her lover, her confidant, her best friend!

Barb X Emily 20.jpg Why? Why? is all she can ask as her former lover leads her down the road by a rope around her neck. Leading her to her crucifixion!

Emily's ears burn as she hears Barbaria's repeated questions. She understands she has betrayed Barbaria. She should probably hang on a cross herself for this, she thinks. She knows she deserves it. She wishes she had the character for it.

But a girl has to look out for herself in this cold, cruel world. Love be damned . . .

Last edited:
Emily continues to stroke Barbaria's clit as Barbaria's breathing becomes deeper and faster. The girls' lips are locked in passionate embrace. Barbaria's body tenses, then shakes uncontrollably as she has a massive orgasm, right in the middle of the street. The crowd roars in approval.

Emily holds Barbaria close as her orgasm pulses through her. She feels terrible about this! She's using her skill as a whore, as well as her influence over Barbaria as a former lover, to encourage her to continue marching towards her death! The conflict in her mind makes her feel like a traitor to Barbaria. She's even lied to her! But there is nothing she can do. She must help the soldiers or she might wind up on a cross herself! That's too horrible to think about! No! She must look to her own welfare here. Barbaria is a good as dead anyway. She will be crucified with or without my help. Better that I get something out of it. Emily realizes she's reasoning very dishonorably here. But she knows she was not involved in the murder scheme. Barbaria claims she is innocent -- and she might well be -- but it doesn't matter now. Emily knows she is not willing to die next to her former lover. Barbaria would understand why she's doing what she's doing. Of course she would. Wouldn't anybody?

View attachment 467023 Emily helps Barbaria to her feet. Barbaria's legs are wobbling as much from her massive orgasm as from the stress of standing bent over with a heavy plank across her back. She looks into Emily's eyes and cries as she remembers the love they shared before these horrible, untrue, baseless accusations were made. She is so overwhelmed with emotion that she barely notices that Emily's delicate, quick fingers have slipped a slender rope around her neck.

View attachment 467024 "Why are you doing this?" She asks of Emily. Her eyes, overflowing now with tears, stare at Emily. Emily does not return her gaze.

Emily's hand raises Barbaria's head by the chin, as her other hands tweaks a nipple. The surge of pleasure mixes with the sudden pain of betrayal.

"It's for your own good, my dear." Emily explains as she continues to roll Barbaria's tumescent nipple between her fingers. Barbaria's whole body begins to quiver in response. Emily gives Barbaria one, last, passionate kiss. "I'm so sorry my darling, but it is what must be."

View attachment 467025 Emily ties a longer length of rope to the piece around her neck. Barbaria stands, utterly disbelievingly, as Emily steps back with the length of rope increasing between them. The distance representing, in Barbaria's mind, the separation between them as former lovers and friends. As well as the change in status. The slave becomes the owner, in a sense. Barbaria burns with the betrayal. She never treated Emily as a slave -- she was her lover, her confidant, her best friend!

View attachment 467026 Why? Why? is all she can ask as her former lover leads her down the road by a rope around her neck. Leading her to her crucifixion!

Emily's ears burn as she hears Barbaria's repeated questions. She understands she has betrayed Barbaria. She should probably hang on a cross herself for this, she thinks. She knows she deserves it. She wishes she had the character for it.

But a girl has to look out for herself in this cold, cruel world. Love be damned . . .

Well done Marcie!!!!

Madiosi ... get an eBook ready!

View attachment 467023 Emily helps Barbaria to her feet. Barbaria's legs are wobbling as much from her massive orgasm as from the stress of standing bent over with a heavy plank across her back. She looks into Emily's eyes and cries as she remembers the love they shared before these horrible, untrue, baseless accusations were made. She is so overwhelmed with emotion that she barely notices that Emily's delicate, quick fingers have slipped a slender rope around her neck.

View attachment 467024 "Why are you doing this?" She asks of Emily. Her eyes, overflowing now with tears, stare at Emily. Emily does not return her gaze.

View attachment 467025 Emily ties a longer length of rope to the piece around her neck. Barbaria stands, utterly disbelievingly, as Emily steps back with the length of rope increasing between them. The distance representing, in Barbaria's mind, the separation between them as former lovers and friends. As well as the change in status. The slave becomes the owner, in a sense. Barbaria burns with the betrayal. She never treated Emily as a slave -- she was her lover, her confidant, her best friend!

View attachment 467026 Why? Why? is all she can ask as her former lover leads her down the road by a rope around her neck. Leading her to her crucifixion!

I

am

blown
AWAY!!!

Marcella! :clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping::clapping:

Thanks, but it's nothing without Zaz's incredible graphics. Oh so wish he'd show one of Barbaria being nailed and then hanging on her cross! With Emily looking up at her!!!

(I bet Emily finds a way to get crucified herself soon enough. She deserves it, the bitch!)
Then I so wish you'll tell us your thoughts after that! :)
I think, that coming soon. I mean ZaZ graphics and Marcella's story.

Yes, perhaps Zaz wouldn't mind taking the story a little further to include the rest of Marcella's scenario! I think Emily should end up on a cross too! ;)

Hah,
I have gotten some of the blood work done, I will have y'all all nailed to something when I get started on it eventually.
In the meanwhile enjoy a Dance I was working on just checking to see what can be done :devil: . I would take me time so will put it on hold for a bit. And need to get the skin, movement and quite a few things right before I continue.

Last Dance Test
Enjoy

Attachments

• Eulalia Dance.mp4
    1.8 MB · Views: 699
  • Eulalia Close up.mp4
    3.9 MB · Views: 564
I've had a preview of these, but say it again here, they're mighty!
I can really identify with 'myself' in them, the strain in my muscles,
my fighting for breath, my tossing head, my agonised expressions...
It's quite thrilling to have 'myself' imagined so vividly - thanks ZaZ!

Hah,
I have gotten some of the blood work done, I will have y'all all nailed to something when I get started on it eventually.
In the meanwhile enjoy a Dance I was working on just checking to see what can be done :devil: . I would take me time so will put it on hold for a bit. And need to get the skin, movement and quite a few things right before I continue.

Last Dance Test
Enjoy
This is rapidly escalating into my favourite thread on the site :)

Next Target
View attachment 467245

I've stopped taking requests for now, those who have already requested I will work on those eventually :).

Cheers
For the record, I haven't "volunteered"

Wragg is a professional coward, happy to leave those nasty sharp nails to those with a bit of moral fibre! :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom