Replacing the nailing step for feet & hands : ideas ?

Go to CruxDreams.com
I'm looking for ideas to replace the real nailing step for feet & hand in BDSM performance.

Given that a session must not cause permanent damage to the slave, how provide a huge pain on hand and feet just before erecting the Cross and of course during crucifixion.

Ropes of course could be bloody due to the pressure, position of feet could improve the pain by providing cramps, etc.

If you have ideas in order to add suffering to the slave, i will be interested in.

My only credo is : provide pain, extreme pain, screams & tears by the slave but never cause irreversible wounding !

I'm looking for ideas to replace the real nailing step for feet & hand in BDSM performance.

Given that a session must not cause permanent damage to the slave, how provide a huge pain on hand and feet just before erecting the Cross and of course during crucifixion.

Ropes of course could be bloody due to the pressure, position of feet could improve the pain by providing cramps, etc.

If you have ideas in order to add suffering to the slave, i will be interested in.

My only credo is : provide pain, extreme pain, screams & tears by the slave but never cause irreversible wounding !
50A668E2-EB97-4B07-B115-1C7C6E558D4D.jpeg
if you could find the right size and shape, steel drawer-handles could be nailed (or screwed) down over the wrists, securing them to the cross. Feet would need a different solution but possibly the same principle might work.

If we are talking hanging from a cross with ropes during BDSM, unfortunately even just ropes can cause permanent damage from nerve and tendon strain if for too long. Those models who do the videos we love don't remain up for hours and days like a real crucifixion, even they go for about 10 minutes or so. Some even shorter than that. The longest times being 15 minutes or so I believe. Special suspension cuffs are needed for anything longer like an hour or more, and even then with the possibility of extra support with ropes and strategic positioning of the slave and his/her limbs to avoid loss of circulation. BUT...after all that negative speal I have a solution, or at least a suggestion. An intense electro pulse into the hands or wrists, and tops of feet to simulate the nails and sustained to make the body think there are nails in there. Just a thought!!

If we are talking hanging from a cross with ropes during BDSM, unfortunately even just ropes can cause permanent damage from nerve and tendon strain if for too long. Those models who do the videos we love don't remain up for hours and days like a real crucifixion, even they go for about 10 minutes or so. Some even shorter than that. The longest times being 15 minutes or so I believe. Special suspension cuffs are needed for anything longer like an hour or more, and even then with the possibility of extra support with ropes and strategic positioning of the slave and his/her limbs to avoid loss of circulation. BUT...after all that negative speal I have a solution, or at least a suggestion. An intense electro pulse into the hands or wrists, and tops of feet to simulate the nails and sustained to make the body think there are nails in there. Just a thought!!
very interesting.

an other way to increase pain at feet and hands is to stimulate the change of position on the cross in order to the slave frequently uses her hand and feet. A possible technique would be adding discomfort on the Cross (more than usually) by inserting anal-rectal and/or vaginal electrode that send current in these most intimate & genital parts. All the electric shock will oblige the slave to move and of course the pressure of the ropes, the burning on the skin could increase.

View attachment 1072050
if you could find the right size and shape, steel drawer-handles could be nailed (or screwed) down over the wrists, securing them to the cross. Feet would need a different solution but possibly the same principle might work.
I do have a small point of safety here; you will need a way to quickly detach those in an emergency. The issue with stuff like that is that it take too long to tear down if the scene goes south. I had a few different ideas, but the one I liked was to have a piece of cork board that they would be anchored to that could be removed from the cross. Just spitballing, maybe someone else would have a better idea.

View attachment 1072050
This will cause unbearable punctual pressure, not working for a suspension. Already a well made bondage is quickly getting problematic and should not be maintained for more than 10 mins.
What can be done is a bondage around wrists and ankles and nailing that. (Slide the nail through between ankle/wrist and ropes.

I tend to use e-stim to fake "knife cuts", it could be used for nails as well ("setting the nail"). But care must be taken that there are no paths of current via the heart!

My 2c

How do you like my design for restraining a slave?
With the goal to make the crucifixion sustainable for the slave as long as possible in a safe and sane manner, the pressure area on the arms is pretty large. Pressure can be achieved either with chains (as shown on the left side of the picture) or more classical with ropes. In addition the slave can relieve some strain using the handholds.

Attachments

• P8230624.JPG
    P8230624.JPG
    754.9 KB · Views: 78
With the goal to make the crucifixion sustainable for the slave as long as possible in a safe and sane manner, the pressure area on the arms is pretty large. Pressure can be achieved either with chains (as shown on the left side of the picture) or more classical with ropes. In addition the slave can relieve some strain using the handholds.
Goodness, Meccano has come on a bit since I was a kid :p Does it fold up like an umbrella? It’s has a sort of Leonardo da Vinci aesthetic I like very much. In fact it looks like part of a device for man-powered flight

Last edited by a moderator:
very good, do you have a slave to make the test ? boy or girl whatever .

Goodness, Meccano has come on a bit since I was a kid :p Does it fold up like an umbrella? It’s has a sort of Leonardo da Vinci aesthetic I like very much. In fact it looks like part of a device for man-powered flight
There was a design requirement from my hubby to be abel to store the device under the bed when not used. Well, it's not exaclty like an umbrella to deploy it by pushing a button, but close to it. It can be commissioned and decommisoned quite simple. I love this sort of Bauhaus stlye. Especially the original design of this metal T cross had a very lean line.

Last edited:
There was a design requirement from my hubby to be abel to store the device under the bed when not used. Well, it's not exaclty like an umbrella to deploy it by pushing a button, but close to it. It can be commissioned and decommisoned quite simple. I love this sort of Bauhaus stlye. Especially the original design of this metal T cross had a very lean line.
Also reminds me of a set of wings I once made based on anglepoise lamps, all joints and springs..

Also reminds me of a set of wings I once made based on anglepoise lamps, all joints and springs..
Well, a T cross for crucifixation has to be pretty stiff.
I once tried an height adjustable cornu - which failed utterly.
Changed the design to a rigid solution.
When riding the cross (the word "fighting" the cross is even more appropriate), the sub generates quite heavy forces.

Last edited:
When riding the cross (the word "fighting" the cross is even more appropriate), the sub generates quite heavy forces.
Agreed - "fighting" is a word I'll be using more often than "dance" now...every movement is an attempt to escape the cross, and all efforts are futile.

An other idea from my brainstorming :

the interior side of the ropes (or even handcuff) could be bristling with metal studs. Specially designed to penetrate a little and tear off a few skin
No. This is far too dangerous with suspension. Stick to properly made ropes and cuffs, and make sure all your knots are well-practiced, and you have a plan to quickly end the scene if necessary. Prepare and plan for something safe, sane, and consensual.

As someone who wishes very much to experience crucifixion at least just once, but probably couldn't do it because of existing health issues, I would encourage you to take note: there is already a good deal of pain in the formation itself when done properly. The fact that the victim is always falling and can only dangle, straining every muscle to lift and breathe, makes it a full-body workout lifting their own weight, alternating between arms and legs.

You must be either very sadistic or you don't know the delicacy of torture: a little goes a long way.

Safer means of inflicting pain:
-nipple clamps (very painful and underrated around here - what better opportunity than when spread out helpless on a cross?)
-slaps all over body - especially the tender inside skin of joints - with the end of a crop
-a professional wand made for electro play (nothing homemade here - too dangerous!)
-a small vibrator that can move with the victim, like a Lovense toy (remote control power over intensity)
-an intense hitachi vibrator wand on the clit and nipples
-wax dripped from a candle
-clothespins along arms and legs
-(and for the bravest) a clothespin on the clit

The smallest movements can provide what you are looking for: extreme pain, screams, and tears without serious injury or damage. Start with your subject spread out and lying down, and practice small teasing movements to elicit and measure reactions. Pinching breasts with the right force is enough to lead to screaming. Work up to a kneeling position with arms down, then kneeling with arms spread out, then standing. Each of these positions are stressful when held for too long - a sadist might even train with a command to hold one's arms out in the crucifixion position, and force the victim to stand like that until they cannot hold their arms up. Time their endurance at this, and cut that time at least in half during the suspension because the bonds will add even more strain.

There is a clear divide between fantasy and reality on this site. As a sadist I once knew put it, "don't break your toys." Take good care of whoever trusts you with being tortured. Make sure consent is in writing and backup plans are established.

This stuff takes so much precision and care. Please be careful.

Agreed - "fighting" is a word I'll be using more often than "dance" now...every movement is an attempt to escape the cross, and all efforts are futile.

No. This is far too dangerous with suspension. Stick to properly made ropes and cuffs, and make sure all your knots are well-practiced, and you have a plan to quickly end the scene if necessary. Prepare and plan for something safe, sane, and consensual.

As someone who wishes very much to experience crucifixion at least just once, but probably couldn't do it because of existing health issues, I would encourage you to take note: there is already a good deal of pain in the formation itself when done properly. The fact that the victim is always falling and can only dangle, straining every muscle to lift and breathe, makes it a full-body workout lifting their own weight, alternating between arms and legs.

You must be either very sadistic or you don't know the delicacy of torture: a little goes a long way.

Safer means of inflicting pain:
-nipple clamps (very painful and underrated around here - what better opportunity than when spread out helpless on a cross?)
-slaps all over body - especially the tender inside skin of joints - with the end of a crop
-a professional wand made for electro play (nothing homemade here - too dangerous!)
-a small vibrator that can move with the victim, like a Lovense toy (remote control power over intensity)
-an intense hitachi vibrator wand on the clit and nipples
-wax dripped from a candle
-clothespins along arms and legs
-(and for the bravest) a clothespin on the clit

The smallest movements can provide what you are looking for: extreme pain, screams, and tears without serious injury or damage. Start with your subject spread out and lying down, and practice small teasing movements to elicit and measure reactions. Pinching breasts with the right force is enough to lead to screaming. Work up to a kneeling position with arms down, then kneeling with arms spread out, then standing. Each of these positions are stressful when held for too long - a sadist might even train with a command to hold one's arms out in the crucifixion position, and force the victim to stand like that until they cannot hold their arms up. Time their endurance at this, and cut that time at least in half during the suspension because the bonds will add even more strain.

There is a clear divide between fantasy and reality on this site. As a sadist I once knew put it, "don't break your toys." Take good care of whoever trusts you with being tortured. Make sure consent is in writing and backup plans are established.

This stuff takes so much precision and care. Please be careful.
thank you, very useful to get advice. Of course, purpose is no permanent damage....and so this "brainstorming" is for it !

Back
Top Bottom