Returns from CruxWinds

Go to CruxDreams.com
A revolt was brewing in Palestine, but in Caesarea merchants went about their business and prostitutes tried to attract customers.
Callista has made a specialty of luring her clients to a deserted spot where her accomplices are busy robbing them.
Today may be one time too many. ;)
Can’t wait to see what happens to her next.

Armageddon
Featuring : @Possum as Callista

It's all out in the open! All is clear!
While the clerk takes her confession to the magistrate, we decide to pass the time by playing with her while we await sentence.

Attachments

• Callista23_04_1.jpg
    Callista23_04_1.jpg
    497.6 KB · Views: 504
  • Callista23_04_2.jpg
    Callista23_04_2.jpg
    858.1 KB · Views: 347
  • Callista23_04_3.jpg
    Callista23_04_3.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 391
Armageddon
These troubled times do not encourage magistrates to be lenient. Callista was condemned to be crucified outside the city walls.
Loaded with her patibulum, she marches to her doom.

Attachments

• Callista23_05_1.jpg
    Callista23_05_1.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 441
  • Callista23_05_2.jpg
    Callista23_05_2.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 406
  • Callista23_05_3.jpg
    Callista23_05_3.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 395
Armageddon
These troubled times do not encourage magistrates to be lenient. Callista was condemned to be crucified outside the city walls.
Loaded with her patibulum, she marches to her doom.
Callista must have stolen his heart. At least her most private place is covered as she marches to her doom.

It's curious but I find that a blond intimate tuft is more attractive than a dark'one ...
But that is my taste, of course ...

It's also curious how she's hidding her nipples but not her pussy ... ( I loved her leather mini loincloth ... )

Armageddon
Callista is at the end of her road, waiting for her nails.
Her executioner rips the cloth covering Callista's loins. She stands naked but for the crown of thorns adorning her head. She covers her breasts. The guard quietly laughs. They were bare for her march to the cross and will be once she is raised.
It's curious but I find that a blond intimate tuft is more attractive than a dark'one ...
But that is my taste, of course ...

It's also curious how she's hidding her nipples but not her pussy ... ( I loved her leather mini loincloth ... )
She has a pretty bush but it is her breasts that are more prevalently displayed to the crowd watching her. Don't worry, Messaline. She will be well displayed as she suffers her death on the cross...

Armageddon
Featuring : @Possum
She is nailed up there, in the dust and the sun of the desert.

Attachments

• Callista23_07_1.jpg
    Callista23_07_1.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 398
  • Callista23_07_2.jpg
    Callista23_07_2.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 390
  • Callista23_07_3.jpg
    Callista23_07_3.jpg
    518.1 KB · Views: 384
  • Callista23_07_4.jpg
    Callista23_07_4.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 412
  • Callista23_07_5.jpg
    Callista23_07_5.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 410
Armageddon
Featuring : @Possum
She is nailed up there, in the dust and the sun of the desert.
Callista has been stripped of the last rag she had and has been nailed to the cross and raised to suffer its cruel tortures until she is dead. She and her band of thieves had used her body to attract their prey and rob them. Now she hangs naked on the cross for all to see her slow execution. Her breasts are held up by her spread arms and the single spike through her feet both makes it impossible to hide her sex and difficult to raise herself.
Above her head is nailed a sign declaring her a whore. She cannot see it but the people passing by are less than shy with their remarks about her...

--oO The Veteran and the Panther Girl Oo--
Text by Mila aka @mila_castigata
Illustrations by SeD
Freely based on a role playing game in Cruxwinds of Second Life featuring Mila and Gladius aka SeD

“It is now half a year or so since fate has brought me to this island.
I have come to terms with Khaalya, she has understood that I never wanted to displace her and has accepted her position as a second slave.
Gladius treats us well for a Roman, he seems to take real pleasure in our beauty and not just dull sadism.
Nevertheless, my heart is heavy - a cage is a cage even if it is made of gold and studded with precious stones ....
I'm afraid that if I don't get up the courage to try to escape soon, I won't have the strength and spirit to do so.
On the mainland, the slave army of Spartacus is moving through the country, I will join them if the gods are favorable to me.”

Such thoughts are wandering through Mila's head

“Today is a good opportunity - Gladius celebrated yesterday with old comrades and will sleep accordingly long.
And new ships have docked in the harbor - I'll take a closer look...
I've heard one of the ships is a Phoenician merchant and the Phoenicians are traditionally well disposed towards the Panther Girls.
She hurries down to the Harbor and soon meets a Nubian Sailor who works on the Phoenician merchant with whom she begins to flirt violently

Meanwhile in the Villa Gladius awakes a heavy headache
Now, I have a headache and am in a very bad mood
I'm looking for my Panther but nobody knows where she is what makes his bad mood even worse
He leaves the Villa asking the passersby if they have seen a slim, brunette slave
Finally, he find one who have seen such a slave walking to the harbor, so he calls for Timon and a foreman and all together go to the harbor.
They arrive at the city and walk through the streets looking for Mila

"And you take me to the coast of Djerba? I will give you this Ruby – and I would pay not only with gems" and winks at the good looking Nubian.
The black giant grins
"But sure Mila, let's seal the deal".
and he grabs Mile around the hips, pulls her towards him and both kiss passionately.
In this Moment Gladius comes around the corner and sees both kissing shamelessly
Mila sighs “My ticket to freedom - and so good looking, we sure will have our fun on the Journey!”
She grabs the strong arms of the Nubian.

MilaPanther23_12_2.jpg

Inwardly quivering with rage, Gladius says in a calm voice
"For freedom, little bitch?"
and puts his hand on Mila's shoulders from behind
“I heard those last words – bitch!”
Mila freezes as she hears the voice of Gladius behind her
Gladius grabs Milas hair and forces her to turn around while Timon and the foreman take care of the sailor
"Glad ddd ius " Mila stammers " how nice to see you already so fresh and lively ".
Wordlessly Gladius puts a rope on Mila's neck.
"what ... what are you gladius doing - so let me explain ..."
As an answer Mila gets a terrible slap in the face
“We will return to the Villa and settle this "family" affair.”

"Gladius, it's not what you think..."
Zack – a slap cuts the sentence short!
“You're just a shameless bitch and a liar - heard you talking to that sailor: you wanted to run away” and he starts to bind Mila's arms on her back.
Desperately she looks for a way out - but he got her inflaganti.... So she gathers all her courage and says:
"Gladius - you have been good to me but I can never be a slave - inside me burns the desire for freedom!!!"
A small crowd gathers, amused by the domestic drama*
"Hotter than the branding iron you pressed into my skin."
Gladius responds with a hiss: "Free, huh? Ho, but you'll be free much sooner than you think"
"Almost this iron burned out my will but just almost..."

Gladius' face is red with anger. The veins in his neck are throbbing dangerously
Timon says: "Master, let's go back to the Villa. Let's not show off"
Gladius looks around and realizes that same spectators are watching the Scene amused
He turns around and tug on the leash sharply, the jerk on the leash forces Mila to follow him and has to trot behind him like a mule the way back to the villa.
Finally they reach the villa on the cliffs.
“Timon, hang that bitch from the gallows by her feet!
I want this girl naked in front of me!”

Milas feet are tied together with a coarse hemp rope, then she's pulled up and dangles helplessly in the air in no time at all.
It tugs painfully in her hips as the joints are pulled apart by the unfamiliar position

“Timon hurry, NOW!”
Timon comes and rips off her clothes
“Let's start with some whiplash. Just to start!”
“please, I beg you ..."
“You are right to pray: you will need it” and slips the hnadle of the whip between her Mila's legs. She can't suppress a groan as she feel the leather on her lips...
Trembling with fear and arousal, Mila awaits the first blow ...
“Such a pretty little ass: what a waste” Gladius mumbles, then suddenly swings the whip with full force and rips Milas ass off.

No matter how many times she have felt the bite of the whip, the intensity of the pain surprises her each time anew.
The screams pumps the air out of her lungs, leaving her gasping
After each hit Gladius cares her sensitive parts only to make them even more sensible for the kiss of the whip.
Then again the thong of the whip that wraps around Milas dangling body, this time cutting her trembling breasts

MilaPanther23_13_1.jpgMilaPanther23_13_2.jpg

This goes on for a while, Gladius whipping methodically Mila's jerking body, sometimes he replaces a whipping with a caress only to hot those parts even harder.

"Timon, go back there! Let me turn her breasts into mashed potatoes!" he caresses her breasts, as if with regret for what will follow, playing with her nipples for a while before suddenly pinching them
Then again, the terrible strap: precisely on the breasts. Precisely on the areolas - the pain brings tears to her eyes

MilaPanther23_14_1a.jpg

After a while Mila's body has been whipped like never before: not 1 centimeter has been spared
Glagius takes a step away examines his work with a cold smile
“Timon, a cup of wine! I am hot!”
His face is still flushed, his breathing rapid and he is sweating heavily.
Gladius walks while drinking his wine. At one point something catches his eye on the kitchen table.
He comes back to Mila and suddenly throws a liquid on her tormented body: it's vinegar!
“AAAARGHHHHH”
Gladius, very proud of himself, giggles stupidly
“We're going to play a new game” (bad smile)
Mila wriggles and squirms but is helplessly her upside down position.
Gladius carries in his hand a thin stick that he lifts high and knocks down on the soles of your feet
“One of the few parts of your body still intact”
Most people think that the sole are insensitive but nothing colud be more wrong. The shock waves of pain inflicted by the tiny stick on her soles forces Mila's Body into the most absurd contortions …
Finally as the soles are bloody and Milas scream have subdued to a croak, Gladius steps back, takes another Cup of Wine and says to Timon:

“Timon, I'm not feeling well. I need rest.
Lock her in the cage until tomorrow, then we will see how to carry on with that worthless piece of meat”
The henchmen drag Mila to an iron cage, force her inside and hoist the cage into the air

MilaPanther23_15_1a.jpg

(To be continued)

Her Revenge!
SeD had burned Jasi at the stake after torturing her at length, because he thought she had betrayed him.
Her best friend decided to avenge her by taking SeD to the stake after emasculating him.

Attachments

• Snapshot_003.jpg
    Snapshot_003.jpg
    194.6 KB · Views: 211
  • Snapshot_006.jpg
    Snapshot_006.jpg
    180.7 KB · Views: 198
  • Snapshot_007.jpg
    Snapshot_007.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 193
  • Snapshot_009.jpg
    Snapshot_009.jpg