Returns from CruxWinds

Go to CruxDreams.com
--oO The Veteran and the Panther Girl Oo--
Text by Mila aka @mila_castigata
Illustrations by SeD
Freely based on a role playing game in Cruxwinds of Second Life featuring Mila and Gladius aka SeD

Gladius signals to his men:
"Get this bitch ready for transport".
As much as I resist and buck like a foal the men grab me and push me onto a pile of ropes.
In no time my head and arms are forced into a Roman yoke while the men do not miss to roughly squeeze my breasts and grab my crotch.

Gladius and Magon say goodbye cordially, Gladius takes the chain attached to the yoke in his hand and forces me to follow him.
Reluctantly, I stumble behind him up the gangway to the quay wall and into the city, enduring the mockery and the insinuating remarks of the passers-by until we reach the warehouse.
The iron bar gate closes behind me and I take a look around:
a few empty sheds, a pedestal, in the corner stands an anvil and an iron rack filled with coals - - apparently an old smithy.

“Listen to me, "Panther" I hope you can understand me in Latin or Greek.
What's your name?
How have you been called so far?”

I clench my lips and teeth and throw the men twinkling looks with hatred.
He hits me in the face with the flat of his hand and I can't hold back on:

"I'd rather die than be at the service of an old perverted lecher".
Better the hooker of a pirate than the playmate of a bloody ROMAN*

“Ha! She has a language and knows how to speak, that's already a good point!”
Gladius grins mockingly:
"Fine, exactly the reaction I expected.
What would a hunt be worth if the prey was not worth it, the more determined the better.
And I and my men are experienced woad men..
Guys, the fun starts!!"
MilaPantherYoke400.jpg

I had missed the inconspicuous heavy wooden beams in the corner so far, which the men now quickly mounted to an X-shaped St. Andrew's cross in a corner of the courtyard.

Then they turn back to me, drag me by the yoke to the X-frame and i'm taut fixed to the wood my.
My wild writhing and contortions turn into a helpless fidget, and i hang helplessly in the bonds.

Then the minions fetch an iron rack full of glowing coals and place them so close beside me that I involuntarily flinch to the side when I feel the heat on my body.
Sweat collects in my armpits and I feel it running down my sides in streams
My anger mixes with fear.
No fear of the pain, I will probably endure that.
It is the fear that perhaps I am not to be strong enough and to offer a spectacle to the bastard. I squirm and tug at the ropes.

“Useless my daughter, you will not escape the hot iron.”

I brush aside the concerns and begin to breathe deeply to gather my strength.
I clench my teeth - no sound will pass my lips.
My chest rises and falls, I lower my head, my hair falls into my face and grimly determined I glance at the ground in front of me.

“But first, let's see what these herds are hiding”

Gladius roughly tears my top off my body and begins to knead my breasts and pinches my nipples so hard and surprisingly that I can not suppress a sharp cry of pain.
Then he pulls my loincloth off my hips and pushes his index finger between my lips under the fiercest protest on my part.

“Little mare, not so stubborn"

I howl with anger and try in vain to drive away the unwanted intruder.

“Nice tight but a bit dry
We're going to heat it up and melt it, what do you men think?”
When the old man scratches the delicate inner walls of my pussy with his fingernails, a sharp pain shoots through my abdomen. This time I can suppress a scream but the tears shoot into my eyes and I have to groan with clenched teeth.
"Well, you like that, little bitch, moaning shamelessly around in the area?"
His men laugh and fiddle, they know what will happen soon and can hardly contain their anticipation.
MilaPantherBranded800.jpg

Suddenly, Gladius' smile dies, his features solidify:"
“And now I'll brand you with a hot iron: it will burn out your pride, honour and arrogance and from now on always remind you of what you are - a piece of cattle that has to obey its owner unconditionally, a pile of meat whose only purpose is to fulfill MY wishes!"

Gladius goes to the fire bowl and when he approaches her again, he has a red-hot iron in his hand, Shining iron comes out of the brazier.

My stomach clumps, I have to breathe faster, my breasts heaving in quick succession.
My body tenses out of anticipation of what will follow now and I clench my teeth.
Fulfilled with panic I look to the side and close my eyes.

Gladius smiles as he slowly guides the branding iron to my left thigh. Then he thrusts and presses the hissing iron with all his might into my tender skin.

When the red-hot iron touches my thigh, such an indescribably hellish pain flashes through me as if the blood had turn into lava where the Iron bites me, which then shoots rapidly through my bloodstream, burning everything that stands in its way.
In my bonds I pile up so hard that the beams creak but the ropes hold me relentlessly.
The iron eats itself deeper and after the first shock I let out a blood-curdling scream:*

“gggnnnYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIiiiiii...”

until i run out of air. ....

Skin crackles in the heat, a smelly blue smoke of burnt flesh insults my nose.
My heart is pounding, out of breath, trembling and sweating down my twitching body.
A wave of pain burns through me, I gasp for air which I expel directly with a second howl

“AAARRRGGGHHHHHHHH...”

I feel cramps chasing through my body, my head swings left and right, my mane flies wildly around me.
The pain is so indescribable that I completely lose control of my body & mind, with a gush my bladder empties and the pee runs down my thigh.
I don't know how long I scream and fidget, but finally my strength fails and I collapse helplessly trembling on the cross, with my head hanging, my sweaty hair sticking to my face and body.
The environment around me sinks into a red fog, the only thing I can still perceive is the pulsating pain in my slightly shivering thigh.
The smell of burnt flesh penetrates my nose unpleasantly and brings me back to my unhappy presence.
Slowly I perceive my surroundings again, the stench, the voices and the scornful laughter of the men.

(To be continued)

Illustrations by SeD
Freely based on a role playing game in Cruxwinds of Second Life featuring Mila and Gladius aka SeD

“Now the Collar!!!”

The ropes are loosened, my hands tied behind my back with a piece of rope, I collapse and hit the ground hard.

The henchmen drag me up and put an iron collar on my neck. My head is placed on an anvil and another assistant holds with a pliers a glowing rivet in the clasp.
"You'd better keep quiet now," says the other who got a blacksmith's hammer.
Unnecessary remark, I am still paralyzed by the shock of my branding.
I can feel the heat of the rivet in my neck and with a few targeted blows it sits firmly in the closure.
When it has cooled down, I will wear a massive ring of iron around my neck for which there is no key....

"Looks like your pride and honor got a few scratches," Gladius sneers, "now all we have to do is take away your dignity - men..."

They push me to the ground and for the 4 Henchman the fun part starts.
MilaPantherSandwich_400.jpg

Suddenly I feel something warm, solid in my perineum area, at the entrance of my pussy pressure builds up on which discharges in a sharp pain - one of the swines has forced his cook from behind into my holiest one. I whine and wriggle to throw off the rider with a rebellion but the collar holds me tight.

Then he begins to thrust, his club beating my poor Kitty, every blow accompanied by my moans and his grunts. Pumps faster, harder and deeper.
My cervix also has to endure his hard blows, the dull pain makes me cry out in agony.

While I'm still taken from behind, another kneels in front of me, pulls his member out of his pants and lets it slap me several times in the face.

"Feeding time!!" he laughs and sticks his stinking member deep into my throat.
I want to bite but his sidekick grabs my jawbone and painfully squeezes my mouth open.
Again I sink into a sea of pain which is even more agitated by my shame about this treatment.
The man behind me grunts louder, as he fucks me with sharp strokes, grunting, contracting the muscles of his butt to slam his thick dick deep inside me.
All of the sudden he starts pumping me fast, like a rabbit in heat, the strokes quick and hard, until he cums inside me.
Suddenly I swallow, something warm and sticky sticks in my air and breathing tube and pours out of my nose and mouth:
The swine in front of me has discharged into my mouth. I gag and choke as I feel the mass of his ejaculate sliding into my stomach, a part he splashes over my face and hair.
This goes on several times until Gladius has had enough of the spectacle:

"Enough, you shall only degrade, not kill her.
Off into the cage with her, the whole world should be able to see her shame.”

The collar chain is loosened and I am led by it out of the yard onto the main street of the harbor.
Because of the burning I can only limp - every step makes me moan, the sperm sticks to my face and drips from my sex and so I stumble trembling behind Gladius.

He stops at a market stall where several cages stand made of iron bars, he skillfully guides the chain of my collar through the bars so that I have to climb into the cage. This is attached to its roof with a chain on a beam, which protrudes from the house behind the stand to the alley and with a few turns of a winch, the cage with me in it is lifted into the air.
So high that everyone can see me but not so high as that everyone can still grope me.

The hard angular struts press unpleasantly into my flesh and so I have to change my position after a short time.
A pointless undertaking, quckly the pressure becomes unbearable again ...

Gladius stands in front of my cage:
“A Panther successfully trapped is much less scary.
I will leave you here overnight - I would urge you to reconsider your situation.
I'll come back tomorrow morning and I'll ask your name again”
MilaPantherCage400.jpg

My brand continues to throb violently through my body with every heartbeat, my thigh trembles uncontrollably and I can not suppress my moans.
Through a red fog of pain I hear the crowd fiddling and giggling, and their disgusting stench mixes with the smell of my poor burnt flesh.

Children start to have fun throwing stones: the trick is to manage to pass between the bars, the sharp pebbles hit my body hard.
When I try to avoid the pebbles I bump painfully against the hard iron.
If a stone chime hits a particularly sensitive part of the body I can no longer suppress short, sharp screams, which makes the crowd laugh even more and encourages the children to continue their cruel game.

So the afternoon passes and Agony spreads inside me.....

(To be continued)

Illustrations by SeD
Chapter 2 The next Morning

Slowly the alleys fill up again and I can see Gladius walking down the street, walking towards the booth with the cages.
Several Romans accompany him, one of them seems to know Gladius well, they talk heartily.
I try not to look the two men in the eye - I have follow my plan and play the submissive one.
“Ave Gladius”
"Ave Marcus, how are you?"
"Very good, full and rested - in contrast to this little bird here in this cage.”
Gladius points at me:
“What do you think of my latest acquisition, Marcus?”
Marcus steps closer to the cage and examines my pussy
"Did the men rape her enough?"
I bite my tongue not to contradict loudly, the two Friends laugh derisively and continue chatting and mocking me for a bit while I sit helplessly in the cage.

"We should ask her"
Gladius pushes against the cage who then starts rocking with me.

"What is the name of this dove, speak my child"
"M... Mila..." I whisper hesitantly.
"Excuse me? Louder!"
He makes the cage swing more violently
“MILA"
I call out, whereupon he grabs a strut and stops rocking

"Mila eh, so not as stubborn as yesterday.
Well, welcome among us Mila, it seems to me that we are making progress since yesterday, maybe...”
he says with a short smile that dies right away and continues:
"Now listen to me carefully:
You belong to me now, from now on you are nothing more than my new pet, a little bird in a cage that I can dispose of at will and that has to fulfill my every wish immediately.
Did you unworthy piece of meat understand that?
I wince at his words and whisper
"yes sir"
"Excuse me? That means Yes Dominus"

"YES DOMINUS"

"Good... get out of the cage"
MilaHOH23_01_1.jpg
The cage is lowered to the ground and I crawl out on my hands and knees, turning my head to Gladius.
"Water, please give me water..."

“Did you hear? She asks for water and she said "please"! Did I hear correctly?
You're thirsty and I imagine you're also hungry, so I should I should take care of it, what do you think Marcus? But first you have to show your allegiance to me”

The words "loyalty" and "Roman" in one sentence make me almost laugh out loud, but I answer with an innocent look:
"How can I testify to you of my allegiance"?
“You are going to suck my cock and make me cum right here in the middle of the crowd”
"Anything you want..."
“That's what I was hoping to hear, show us what you can do little cat”

He grabs my hair and pulls my head in front of his abdomen, I take a deep breath and let the glans slide into my mouth. In the Moment I have no other choice....

The spectacle attracts the crowd, their rude remarks, the fat laughs, their disgusting stench, I can't escape all that.

“A little to guide your movements and also to keep some control”

I manage to suppress my disgust and swallow his dick deeper into my throat.
He starts pushing his pelivs back and forth, his Dick in my mouth, my Hair in a firm grip.
I blush with shame, my choking clenches my innermost and sucking his Dick makes me smack like a pig at the trough.
I have to get out of this embarrassing situation as soon as possible, so I reluctantly run my fingers over his butt and stomach with delicate, random movements, tickling his balls, and massage his member with my tongue, playing all the tricks of a woman – in this perspective all men are the same.
This quickly shows effect - his Dick starts pulsating in my mouth, his grunts & moans becomes more intense ...

“Obviously the young panther knows her stuff, she knows how to do it”

I taste first droplets of its juice from the glans dripping into my throat...
I can't prevent it from flowing into my pharynx, the nausea caused by this almost makes me puke. His body stiffens - soon it's done - I grab his balls and press them lightly ...

“hmmmm, not bad for a barbarian slut”
he grunts and with a gush it discharges in me.
I can't prevent myself from having to swallow most of it but instinctively I choke the rest up my throat and to spit it out.
He gives me a sharp slap.
“Not bad, my girl, but I saw that you didn't swallow my cum.
A few lashes are appropriate to remind you of your duty
Timon, tie her to the X-cross”

(To be continued)

Illustrations by SeD
I wince:
"Dominus, please forgive me."
MilaPantherWhipping01.jpg
His henchman drag me to an X-Cross and tie me to the rack presenting my back to Gladius

“Mercy – PLS!!!”

I have to play him the innocence child of the country.
Tug at the bonds i turn my head as far as I can to Gladius who is standing behind me and shout:
“What was my mistake?"

He pulls my head by the hair painfully into the neck and hisses at me
“Only a PERFECT service can suit me!!!
You rejected part of my seed and for you my seed must be SACRED!”
"But Dominus, I am simply not used to such a thing.
PLEASE SPARE ME!!”
I shout with feigned horror.

I hear Gladius rolling out a whip, i turn my head and see him standing behind me with a half length bull whip, the kind a farmer uses to bring even the most stubborn mule to its feet again.
An uneasy feeling spreads through my insides and I tense my body and mind in anticipation of what is now to come.
Regardless of my preparation, the harshness of the first blow hits me completely by surprise.
It goes right across my back, its force hurls my torso against the rack, the pain makes me jump up and my chest pressed forward exposing my perky peaches provocatively to the grateful audience.
zzzsch CRACK

“nnGGGAAAHH”

The air in my lungs escapes me with a squeezed cry.

“Hehe... My panther meows very nicely.
Remember to thank me for my education efforts :)
I hear the whistling of the whip and

zzzisch CRACK

The second blow hits me and the leather strap wraps around my leg, its tip hitting the inside of my thigh hard and makes my leg shiver.

“YIEK - One”

I utter a sharp scream

“Nah Mila, you missed the first blow and you didn't thank me, stupid.
Lets start all over”

zzzisch CRACK

“ARGHhhh - One Dominus”
MilaPanther23Tears.jpg
This time Gladius aimed at the other leg and hit dangerously close to my pussy.
The pain makes my knees go weak and i press my upper body against the beams so as not to sag away.

zzzisch CRACK

The skin over my ribs is stretched by my arms being pulled up so that it feels like the leather is hitting the bone directly instead of the skin.
The pain makes me howl like a kicked bitch and tug wildly at the ropes.

“IIYYYAAAH – Two Dominus”

Gladius casually puts the whip over his shoulder, steps closer to me and surveys the effect of his treatment
"I don't want to see you bleed - yet
But firm and stable - we will spend much joy together, one way or the other - your decision my dove”
I take a deep breath and don't need to do much acting anymore to answer:
"Mercy Dominus, please hurt me anymore, I repent of my mistake".
"I'm sure you do "
he says with a mischievous smile, turns around and gets back to work

zzzisch CRACK

My eyes go black and then a bright light explodes as the Whipcord wraps around my ribcage cuts through my tits like a knife and almost rips off my nipples.
It takes my breath away then I shriek:

“IIIYYYAAAHHHYYY – THREE Dominus”

my back burns and I feel welts blooming where the thong kissed me.
I underestimated the effect of a bullwhip - you can not get used to the blows ..
Each hit on the already irritated skin hurts more than the previous one.

zzzisch CRACK

“UURRGHHH – FOUR DOMINUS”

My screams are getting louder and more intensive.
Gladius systematically scans my troubled body, searching for weak spots but avoiding too much damage - he doesn't want to destroy the canvas of his next "caligraphies", just check the quality.
Again and again he hits me and an interested crowd accumulates, admiring the spectacle that is offered to them in the morning, how the lashes force my body in salacious and seductive contortions, trying to escape the bite of the leather straps with wild twitches.

"Yia!! Hurt her ! Hurt the slave!! “
“Yeah! Teach this unruly slave!!!”
“Go on - she surely deserves it”

Like through a fog I notice two patricians watching intently and joking:

"This little slut can stand something but now she is already wriggling miserably, just look how her flanks twitch, Ginger!!"

"That was probably the hit on both nipples at the same time.” reply's the redhead and starts fondling her own nipples. “look at how she dances to chant of the whip, Claudia”

“Right Ginger, watching her is more than have sex with a gladiator.. much more” and Claudia reaches between her legs ....

Both: “YEAH! FUCK HER GLADIUS! SHOW HER THE MIGHT OF ROME!!!”

With intuition and experience, Gladius waits for the right moment to hit and so quickly disturbs my breathing rhythm and makes me gasp for breath.
So he easily manages to make at least my body dance like jumping jack to his tune.

Zzzischh...

“IIYYAAaaa...”

The whip doesn't even have to touch me anymore to force my tormented body into desperate and yet for the viewer delightful contortions.
As if in a wild dance I jerk only at her whistle - she makes my body dance and Gladius gives the beat.
Sweat has build up in my armpits and now runs down my flanks and back, covering me with a shine that brings out the striped pattern that emerges on my skin even better.

In the background i indistinctly perceive a group of slave girls, their facial expressions fluctuate between *OMG- The poor child* and *It's your own fault, stupid bitch*
“She is a magnificent specimen. How she suffers undignified and yet full of pride”
“Pah, Yet Roma Vincit Omnia”

I wriggle helplessly on the cross, but just expose myself all the more to the gawking crowd.

"GRACE!!! MERCY!!"
MilaPantherWhipping02.jpg
My screams are no longer faked, each hit feels like cutting my in half now.
I even forgot to count but Gladius surprisingly doesn't seem to care.
Marcus then speaks up again:
“Her pain tastes like wine, her cries are like music.
You have made a good choice Gladius, and perhaps she could make an even excellent belly dancer as she swings her hips under your whip!
Give her just a little more motivation, hehe...”

Between each volley of slashes, Gladius touches another part of my body, sliding his hand between my legs, visiting my tits and pussy, alternating between caressing and whippings, his way of ensuring his domination.

"Carrot and stick for the little stubborn mule”

I have no choice but to endure his dirty paws on my most intimate parts of my body.
He grabs my throat and whispers into my ear from behind:

“hmmmmm... Better than I would have thought....”

His fingers touch my pussy and he begins to rub my lips obscenely.
My vagina cramps, ready to fend off anyone insistently but I can't suppress a short, sharp cry. I bite my lip.

“Hit a sensitive spot, little panther? Hehe ...”
Jokes the bastard...

Never before has a man has dared to touch or beat me in such outrages manner.
My heart is pounding, I am breathing heavily, trembling and sweating, dangling in my shackles.

"PLEASE DOMINUS, you are tearing me apart"
even my begging is no longer just played:
In me rises such a violent feeling of panic before the next blow that alone the crack of the whip makes me wince & cringe.
For a brief moment I manage to think of my homeland, how I laugh and dance with my sisters.

zischh CRACK “IIIYYYYAAAHH”

The next blow brings me back to reality.
Gladius jokes with Marcus
“I LOVE to see them jump when the blow comes unexpectedly”

My begging and supplication becomes quieter, my cry of despair dies into a wailing and whining, and tears start run down my cheeks and the unfamiliar body posture pays more and more to its tribute - my limbs, exhausted from the fight against the whip, begin to tense until cramps set in.
I don't have to pretend pain & fear anymore and utter with devotion:
"PLEASE DOMINUS, I cannot bear this any longer - what can I do to please you?"

Gladius snorts contemptuously:
“For this evening, I believe that you are no longer in a condition to do anything.
Rest, gather strength and we'll see: even Rome wasn't built in a day”

Exhausted I collapse in my shackles.

“Timon free her, give her something to eat and somewhere to sleep. Prohibition to touch her for now on: understood”

"YES Dominus, of course my Dominus. thank you Dominus, you are so graceful Dominus"
i whine submissively.

The pain of my maltreated body surrounds me like a cocoon, indistinctly I register how they untie me from the x-cross and put me on a cart - even Claudius is clear that I can no longer make the way to his villa on foot...

(To be continued)

Illustrations by SeD

Chapter 3 - The Dance

I was taken to the villa of Gladius. After washing and getting something to eat I was led to my chamber, I fell onto a bed and sank into a long sleep....
When I woke up from restless dreams after an unknown period of time, it took me a moment to regain my composure - the soft throbbing of my slave's neck reminded me painfully of the last events:
The pain and humiliation had not remained without effect - Gladius' had shown me how he could take control of my body at will - for the time being I had no chance but to submit and lull Gladius into safety, to play the role of the broken slave, to gather strength and then to flee at a favorable opportunity.
I hear footsteps approaching, hastily slip into a silk robe, take a deep breath and Gladius enters the room.

He examines me with a benevolent look and then says in a surprisingly pleasant voice:
"Mila!!! Forgive me for the somewhat rough reception but believe me, the sooner you get used to your new living conditions the better for you" he says with a gentle smile
"Please do not force me to consider further educational measures as necessary" and looks at me inquiringly.

I shudder briefly at the thought of his henchman, touch the brand on my left leg with my fingertips and reply with my eyes lowered:
"Your devoted slave awaits the orders of her Dominus".

He grabs me by the chin, lifts my head and looks me in the eyes.
"Don't be shy my child. How beautiful you are, the wild glow in your green cat eyes, the scent of your womanhood and beguiling sensual body - how do you think you could please your master?"

Confused at his kindness, I stammer
"Uh...hmm I could dance for the Dominus?"

"An excellent idea! A good way to relax and judge your skills" he exclaims, clapping his hands and dropping onto a canapé
“What better way to take a man's mind off things after an annoying day at work!”

I turn around, close my eyes and start to set the beat with one foot, raise my arms and start to dance...

I look at Gladius, let my hips circle lasciviously, turn pirouettes and fix my gaze again and again on him who, with a cup of wine in his hand, does not let me out of his sight.
A delicate film of sweat wets my skin, my hair spreads my scent in the room with the ever faster turns and my femininity tickles his senses with a fine fragrance.
I register that my efforts are not in vain - his masculinity is clearly visible under the toga now.

In the gentle circular movements of my hips i mix twitching thrusts of my pelvis as if pleasing an imaginary lover, my chest vibrates and my peaches bounce up and down as if performing their own dance. Satisfied, I register how Gladius' hand moves under his toga as if by itself and makes room for his cramped predator.

My lazy movements and the smell in the room do not miss their effect on me as well - deep inside I feel a slight melting...
With deft movements of my legs and hips, I give Gladius furtive insights of my gate, whose moist lips peek out pertly.

With a skillful grip i strip off the straps of the dress … like a butterfly the silk flutters from my shoulders, bares my breasts and slides over my thighs to the ground – now completely naked and vulnerable, I gently rock my body to the rhythm to an imaginary music.

Feeling that he is now like putty in my hands (well, not quite...) , I drop to my knees and ride my imaginary lover again, then I crawl on all fours to him on the canapee and start rubbing my crotch against his leg, my labia spread my moisture on his skin
I take my hand to my mouth and nibble coquettishly on one finger and ask innocently:

MilaPanther23_08_1.jpg

"Do I please you, sir?"
“You are more than desirable and I would gladly make you my favorite”
"What strong arms you have, Lord"
my hands stroke lightly over his body
"You must have slain many enemies of Rome"
“let's not talk about killing right now”

I gently stroke his head and blow him a kiss on the lips - he responds to this kiss with a grunt of pleasure.
“Nothing brings a woman's most hidden feelings to light more than a man's strength and determination. And where better to show this than on the battlefield?"
“I have won on all of them but on this one I will surrender gladly” he says with a satisfied sigh.

(To be continued)

Illustrations by SeD

I strip the toga from his body lovingly kissing his chest, my mouth travels to his neck and I caress him on the sensitive spots there.
A wave of emotions floods me and my body trembles - now a bite ...
They would at least crucify me, if not worse and a Roman is not worth that to me.
Better i will ensnare him and surely find an opportunity to escape.
To make the inevitable a more pleasant for me, I decide to enjoy this ride and giggle briefly, my thighs embrace his leg and my pussy rubs against his hard muscles.

I gather all my acting talent and whisper in his ear:
"Does Dominus feel better and relaxed now?"
I tweet in a tender voice.
“Relaxed naughty? You set my desire on fire!”
My hands reach between his legs and grab his already wildly pulsating dick, laugh silvery and coo:
“What a magnificent clubs you have”
I then continue with a furtive smile
"Dominus, I must confess something to you." and rub his glans against my wet lips which open as if by themselves and embrace the tip of the glans.
He looks at me questioningly.
"I was stupid, I wanted to be free and strong. You have shown me my place and give me support. Please punish me for my depravity and strike me with your club."

With my last words I guide his cock against my pussy, the pressure on the sphincter becomes so unbearable that I have to groan - then the thickest part has passed the gate and his cock slides as if by itself deeper and deeper into my wet grotto, accompanied by the contractions of my vagina which clings tightly to him.
I yelp briefly and resume my belly dance - only this time with HIM tightly embraced inside me ...
I straighten up and ride him like a stallion, my thighs pressed firmly against his hips and feel the rhythm of his pulsating cock deep inside me.
My pelvis rotates, pushes back and forth, my breath becomes faster the wilder the ride becomes.
In waves my muscles contract until they cramp and then go limp with a shiver, which tingles like fizz over my skin.
MilaPanther23_08_2.jpg

“Ohhaaa, Mila, what are you doing with me. Hmmmmm?”
"I'm just trying to please my Dominus" I giggle and rise until he almost slips out of me only to then take him even deeper into me again

“Mila, seems you learn very fast” he groans out between his moans.
This all does not remain without effect on me, the waves of contractions, the back and forth of melting and solidifying makes my whole body vibrate, a vibrato that increases to a bubbling like lava before an eruption - I jerk and feel my insides melting from this heat

“aaaahhhhAAAAHHHH”

Suddenly, Gladius' body stiffens, his cock inside me swells even more and shoots his hot load deep into my pussy and uterus.

Then i CUM with full force

“AAAAHHYYYAAaaaammm...”

For an infinite moment we merge and freeze then the rigidity dissolves and we sink down tightly embraced.
Breathing heavily, I release my grip, let my body flow into his arms and whisper in his ear:*
"Could I please my Dominus?"

“You have fully done your duty. Your master is more than satisfied and will not forget him
"Your words fill me with joy, O my Dominus.
May this unworthy slave retire now?"
“"Sure, you can retire.." he says in a weary voice.”
I slip out of his arms, turn around, let my index finger glide gently over his stomach.
"Your goodness and grace is immeasurable, Dominus"
Then I slip out of the chamber, smiling contentedly and with the feeling of having come a step closer to my goal ...

(To be continued)

Illustrations by SeD

Chapter 4 - Khaalyn

A month has gone by and my love skills have not remained without effect:
Gladius has demoted his last favorite Khaalya to a service slave.
Since then I have a jealous enemy, but I am now able to wrap Gladius around my finger.
Basically not a bad man, I have seen much worse Romans. The long time on the battlefields seems to have broken something in him.
I almost have him trusting me completely - then I can make an escape attempt. I will probably break his heart, I almost feel sorry for him, the old veteran.
But he is just a ROMAN, and I think of the destroyed villages and cities that had to see, devastated and desecrated by this Roman soldiery brut...
Do not go soft and buckle Mila, think of your plan!!!

Khaalyn looks in and says coolly:
"The Dominus wishes to see you, catgirl. I wouldn't keep him waiting if I were you".
I don't like the undertone in her voice:
"Still resentful that the Dominus prefers my presence to yours my dear?"
She contorts her face in a sneer:
"And I don't have to feel his dick inside me anymore? You rather did me a favor, have fun getting nailed" she answers me snappishly.
I overhear her cheeky insinuation and hurry to the Dominus - I don't want to keep him waiting, one of his disadvantages are his unpredictable tantrums, probably a war trauma.
"See you later Khaalyn".
"Maybe sooner than you'd like, catgirl".
Hmm, what does she mean by that?

I wipe the thought aside and enter the men's room.
“Salve Dominus, you called me?
How can I serve my master today?”
He just looks at me piercingly ...
“Dominus, you are so silent. Is something bothering you? How can I cheer up your mind?
“Khaalyn claims she saw you in your tailor's arms”
“Khaalyn?”
I laugh silvery brightly.
“Do you deny?”
“Sure !! Maybe she is jealous - i wear silk and she only coarse linen
And you lord prefer my company to hers”
“It's true that before you, she was my favorite”
“See - what a lying slut”
“I should chastise her for daring to lie to you. What do you think his punishment should be?”
“Hmmm...”
“I'm listening to you...
What appropriate punishment would come to your mind?
“Maybe for a week drive the mill wheel?”
“I don't know of half measures. If I had proof that you cheated on me with the tailor, I would send you to the cross.”
“Your goodness and generosity are as praised as your solomon righteousness but isn't that to harsh? I mean, she can also make good money as a hooker or in the mines.”
He looks angrily at me
“Don't you agree? Accusing you of betraying me to take your place.
Are you going to discuss my decisions?”
“No my Lord, she must be punished but as a sign of your goodness:
Just tie them to the cross and let her ponder her shameful deeds overnight.”
Slyly he praises me:
“Good idea! And you can keep her company to lecture her!”
I cringe
“You ... you mean on the cross?”
I humbly fall before his feet
“Mila you really need your memory refreshed. But you said it yourself: only tied up on the wood
TIMON!
Have two crosses prepared so that these ladies can spend the night alone”

“Oh Dominus” and crawl like a worm on the ground in front of him.

“PLEASE NOOOO - what can I do to appease your anger towards me?”
I get spooky when I see the dangerous sparkle in his old but still alert eyes?

He pulls my hair, raises my Head and asks me with a devilish undertone in his voice:
“Or you take it upon yourself to crucify with nails the one who wanted to destroy you. I'm sure you have the guts for it!”

Khaalyn is a bitch but she does not deserve to die on the cross, on the other hand I shudder at the thought of spending a night tied to a cross.
I take a deep breath and say:
"Dominus - your goodness is so immeasurable - bind me beside them.
In this way she can remain useful to you, in the field, mill or mine"
He looks at me in astonishment
“Mila, you will never cease to amaze me”
and with a crooked grin:
Mine ain't like being nailed to the cross....but almost.
You've made your choice:
Take your clothes off and go introduce yourself to Timon with that bitch”

In the background Khaalyn is led away ranting and cursing being taken to the place of punishment
“I am ready to follow my master”
“GOOD! Follow me and show your courage”

I stumble out of the villa behind Gladius and wait for the things that come...
What Agony will await me?
Will I stay strong?

Timon had two crosses prepared - he's used to it...

“Mila! At the patibulum”

As ordered i lie down with trembling legs in the cool grass and roll on my back.
Without resistance I stretch my arms.
They prepared a bunch of hemp ropes which are now used to tie my taut at the patibulum but not so tight that I would suffocate – so fast ...
I feel as Timon wraps the rough hemp ropes tightly around my tender skin, trying to keep breathing deeply and relaxed my chest rises and falls periodically what exposes my peaches and my ribs stand out under the chest crob.

“Timon, raise the patibulum”

Meanwhile, Khaalyn screams as she is dragged to death and insults me:
“It's your fault if it's there!”
“SHUT UP!!! its only your fault slut”
I reply
"if you had kept your sassy mouth shut we would not be here now"

“You see, Timon: I think they will have a lot to say tonight”

Suddenly I feel myself being pulled up into the air, it jerks in my arms and shoulders.
When the patibulum snaps into the pole, another sharp jolt goes through my arms and shoulders, the air is pressed out of my lungs.
My feet seek a foothold but slip on the smooth trunk and flounder helplessly in the air Dancing the Dance of the Cross ...
Gladius is standing at the foot of the cross, his arms entangled in front of his chest and looks at us both amused:

“Look Timon how the two hop and jump like two young deer.
Oh how their shapely muscles play under the delicate skin, delicious hehe ..

Finally Timon ties my feet, my knees careful bent so that I do not suffocate on the cross, to the sides of the pole so that my pussy lies like on a platter. In fact, this foot position relieves the pressure on my chest and I can breathe a little better again but my pussy is embarrassingly exposed.
I shudder at the thought of being nailed with my limbs to a cross in this manner
MilaPanther23_10_1.jpgMilaPanther23_10_2.jpg

Suddenly Gladius approaches me, grabs my lips with both hands and pulls them apart so painfully that they open like two orchid leaves and make me shriek loudly in displeasing and shame, takes two steps back and smiles insinuatingly.

He ordered the slaves of his domain to come and witness the punishment. The punishment must be exemplary or it is useless:
Even if this method is far more "human" than being nailed it is anything but pleasant, quite the opposite
I slide back and forth, trying to make myself "comfortable" but only increasing my Agony.
Repeatedly I tense my muscles to take the tension off the tendons - again and again they go limp from exhaustion - in this slow rhythm my whole body lifts and lowers.

The afternoon sun shines in my face and sweat begins to transpire out of my pores, tentatively at first, then like trickles.
Gladius gives the order that water be brought to the condemned and they hand us sponges attached to a rod - i start to lick it like a thirsty little goat with long tongue let thereby much of the precious wet run over my breasts.
They can't help but smile when they see the drops of water clinging to the tips of my breasts.

“You know Timon, Nothing irritates me more than slave quarrels …
I will send Khaalyn to the mines, I hope this will be a lesson to her.”

The periods where my strength is enough to hold me are getting shorter and shorter and longer and longer I just hang powerless in the ropes which cut me achingly in wrist and ankel. But Timon has practice in it:
My blood circulation is sufficient enough to prevent my hands or feet from dying off.
Every now and then I get a grip on myself, manage to take a few deep breaths - then I collapse again and the "game" starts all over, accompanied by an up and down swelling moaning and groaning.
I turn my head and see Gladius and Timon watching me with amusement.

Night has invaded the meadow.
Gladius waves Timon over and whispers a few words in his ear, Timon nods
"Yes"
Brazier be brought: these slaves are a capital that he does not want to lose.
The brazier warms the air as it can.
I feel the coal basin next to me and my slave mark begins to itch again - I had already almost suppressed it ...
this sign of disgrace ...
this mark of shame ...
symbol of subjugation.

I groan loudly out of pain as well as shame

The trembling in my gradually exhausted limbs slowly but surely turns into cramps and and I'm just twitching uncontrolled
Gladius carefully observes his two slaves: he knows that ropes can kill as surely as nails
Gladius can't help but feel admiration: he's seen young, strong men crack much faster!

Suddenly my body trembles hot and cold and night descends over my mind - a merciful consciousness has overtaken me
Gladius and Timon exchange a look. Timon signals to his helpers and rapidly I am taken down from the Cross.
I perceive this events around me only vaguely and then finally lead to the land of dreams...

(To be continued)

Illustrations by SeD

Chapter 5 - The Mill

It has been a week since the last punishment and I found out that Gladius can be indeed quite charming. I started to life comfortable in Gladius' house.
Most of the time he has to work and my main “job” is to enchant him after a hard day.

He should return to the Villa after a long day of work but today he takes longer than expected. Finally hear footsteps and Gladius enters the room
It looks worn out and is t slightly limping
“Gladius” - I call happily and jump up and kiss him
“Ah! Mila! Glad to find you here”

“You look tired!! How was the day? How can I be of service to you??”

“I am indeed tired. And this old war wound hurts me again. Come to sleep next to me”

“Lay down with me my Master - I will nurse your weary limbs to the best of my ability”
I nestle in his strong arms and ask:
“Which scar is bothering you?”

He lifts his tunic and shows a scar on his thigh

“OMG - who inflicted these on you?”

“I really need you to comfort me. It was in Asia during the wars of Mithridates
A bad slash during an assault”

“Tell me more - i love to listen the sound of your voice when you tell me about your exploits” and tenderly kisses his strong chest.

“Really?”

He slips an arm under my waist and pulls me closer to him*”

“But surely my master!”

“Ah! You know what to do to make me forget the pain.
Khaalyn behaved like an idiot. Working at the quarry should put his ideas back in place. But I don't wanna kill her at work”

I nod.
“Slaves are no longer as easy and cheap to obtain as they were in the times of the Punic Wars - where does she comes from?”

“Until you came, Khaalyn was a devoted slave and her "special" services were highly appreciated by my guests”
“She don't talk to me that much”
“It surprises you ? She is jealous!”
“I think she is jealous” and have to giggle. “Oh Master it is as if you can read my minds. But she thawed a bit because I saved her life”

“You've had a chance to talk to her since your night... one on one” Gladius says smirking caresses my cheek. He seems to have forgotten his pains.
“That must have been your plan to test me - you wouldn't really have nailed the poor girl to the cross?
Your wisdom is not praised everywhere without reason and so maybe Khaalya and I can still find each other”

“I didn't want to, but even less wanted to lose face in front of my slaves”

“You?” and laugh silvery “How could you lose face?”

“Do you think you can bring her back to better feelings?”
With a smile I answer
“how dare I show less kindness than the Dominus”
“Alright, you have my permission. But beware: the stipes are still in place!”
“As soon as she is back on her feet I will lovingly take care of her. Let that be just my concern - there are already too many on your shoulders”
“It's true! My wound makes me suffer again: I could really need your treatment”
I half roll on him and my leg entwines his thigh like a vine the stick and touch his mouth with my lips. First I only breathe the kiss, then my tongue feels its way forward cheekily and knocks on the forte
“Hmmmm.... The warmth of your body does me the greatest good.
Yeaaaah... Excellent”

I am admitted with joy, and my tongue greets that of my master my tongue plays around his and I coo:
"Relax Master..."

“Ah! Mila! Sometimes I think life could have been different”
“'What do you mean?”
“But I was young, I was poor and I was hungry for adventure”
I turn tenderly on my side with gentle pressure and sit on his back, my hands stroking his spine
“I was brave and I knew how to fight and I got noticed by my superiors”
“Just let it out of you master” and begin to warm up his broad shoulders, softly kissing the vertebrae of his spine
“Hmmmm.... I've known women, but none worth it. And then this little cat caught my eye”

“Magon, this old brigand, knew what he was doing by shoving you in my paws”
I can't suppress a quick sigh when he mentions Magon and the pirates...
“He was taking a risk: I could have reacted very badly”
“Why? and how?
Wildly whirling thoughts through my head
I almost forgot that I am a Panther Girl!!
The methods of the Roman show effect
Carrot and stick for the mule ...

“If I was not happy with your services, he risked losing my clientele. But in the end, everything went very well” he says with shivers with pleasure under my hands.
“So this bastard should be grateful to me”
“Lol! So try to call him "bastard" in front of him”
"What should happen to me when I stand next to you"
and throw my head over him and give him a deep kiss then start massaging his back again. Surely you would protect me from this villain?”
“I always protect my property with fury: woe to him who dares to touch my property”
I lean forward and kiss his neck lovingly and giggle:
"Do you like my massage?"
“No, not at all: I'm going to give you 20 lashes for incompetence” he says smiling
As i start rubbing my pussy on his lower back

“OMG” I reply with feigned horror

“That's how I treat my naughty slaves - fast! Get yourself together!”

"How can I appease you?"
and my fingers touch his crown jewels as if by chance

“It's a good start and I believe that if you use your breasts to massage me, the effect would be even stronger. I might even forget the whip”

As told I lean forward and let my firm breasts guide up and down on him
“Ah yes: like that! I forgive you this time!
"Better my master?"
“Oh Mila! I have known honours and even glory. But was it worth your little ass and your little tits”

"I have much more to offer you - everything you want" and look at him expectantly
I get an idea
I stroke his back again, then I rise quickly and pour us both some wine.
"Salute"
drink a deep sip, the wine fools my senses directly pleasant - this country wine is strong and not to be underestimated, and then i start dancing, first slowly, then faster and faster I turn in circles, Circular Pirourettes through the room
as he empties his cup with a deep gulp
I empty my cup with a second sip, grab the carafe and pour us both another, both cups full to the brim

Something almost spills over the cups but I can just about prevent it ..
"SALUTE my master"
and toast with Gladius - both cups FULL to the brim.

Quickly the wine shows effect - Gladius struggles to his feet and holds out a dangerously full cup
“To the most beautiful and devoted of my slaves: SALUTE!”
and then the mishap happens:
half of my cup spills over - and onto Gladius
Who wears his favourite white toga ... his formerly white favourite toga ..
Gladius sits up, completely sobered all of a sudden and examines the damage suffered by his toga.
Frightened, I freeze, the cup falls out of my hand, the rest of the wine runs over the Furs - then I throw myself on the ground in front of him

“MILA! By Jupiter! You CLUMSY!
His hand leaves on its own and grabs my cheek.
“My toga! My beautiful tode that I was so proud of!”
I tremble like aspen leaves, unable to say anything
I know, I can't think of anything to calm his anger
He roughly grabs me by the hair and lifts me up furiously until my feet leave the floor and screams in my face

“LITTLE SLUT: you're going to pay me!”
Slapping me hard in my face

I fall to the ground again
Submissively I lie before him and sob:
Then I gather all my courage and ask in a shaky voice:

"Yo.. your favorite toga - how can I make up for it, my master?"
“You will work in the fields, or better at the quarry, until you have paid off my toga. The time it will take”

“Too kind master, I thank you masters”
and kiss his feet devotedly

“In the meantime, I'll show you that Gladius Luceolus can't be laughed at with impunity.
TIMON! TIMON HERE IMMEDIATELY!”

What did his sadistic side come up with?

He won't crucify me for it, my services are still too valuable to him for that... still

“Timon! This woman will go to work in the quarry to make up for her foolishness. Half portion of food!”
Weeping i surrender myself to my fate

“But before that, I'm gonna teach her a lesson she won't soon forget”
I wince at these words - what does he mean?

Timon puts the yoke on me and I am led out of the house to the stone quarry ...

Like a stubborn donkey I stagger after Gladius, the stones of the dirt road painful on the soles of my feet
To the quarry - !!
I shudder, have seen slaves aged here by years in just one month.

As we arrive at the quarry my eyes get stuck on a strange device that is pointed in the middle of the yard, it looks like a buck with a wedge on the top of which is fixed a pointed iron

*Admire the place where you will have the privilege of reimbursing me - am I not the most magnanimous master?”
I fall to my knees before Gladius and wonder this tool could be used for
“Your magnanimity is praise all over the place my Master”

“Let's see? How long will it take you to repay your debt to me?”
“What are you going to do with me Dominus?"
“I will make you WORK!”
Trembling I sit down next to the device in the dirt wait what happens

“Let's see? Two months or three maybe?
“Sure master, as long as it suits you”
“But, as I'm too good, you will first regain strength on this machine”
I look distractedly to the side where the wood goat towers up next to me
“Timon! Install this woman on her throne!”

Timon grabs me, almost as compassionately as a mother takes her child in her arms, lifts me up and hoists me over the "horse."
My abdomen hovers menacingly close to the edge, my lips touch the cold iron and try to pull back, startled
“NOOO - PLEASE NO!!!”

“TIMON! Obey!”

I hear Timon whispering in my ear:
"Forgive me Mila, I can not put you down more gently"
and lets go of me ...
As my torso is settled down on the sharp Metal Edge of the device i feel the Spikes cutting into to my Crotch, biting my most sensitive and intim Parts.
My Jewel seems to explode from the sharp Sting followed by a harsh yell and my Body jerks backwards to protect my poor Pearl.

Bad Idea - my rash Movement shifts my whole Body weight to my Coccyx resulting in a Flash of Pain running up my Spine,
feeling like a block of wood that is clefted by a blunt Axe.
The Pain is so unutterable intense that it even silences me for a brief moment before exploding into a more miserable scream then before.

“IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIYYAAAAA”

I loose Control and shuttle for and back several Times, only resulting in sinking deeper on the horrific Device.

“PLEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEE - YAAAAAAAA
YOU ARE CUTTING ME I PIECESSSSSSS”

i yell in desperation
MilaPanther23_07_1.jpgMilaPanther23_07_2.jpgMilaPanther23_07_3.jpg

“Timon is an artist when he takes the trouble!
One more thing: you have nothing to do with this loincloth”
As Gladius yells this words Timon rips the loincloth off my hips, taking me the last part of my diginty

The tears are flowing in my eyes - I cannot detect mercy or pity in Gladius' voice. And with Timon?
I'm not sure and look over at him with a pain-distorted face with a questioning and pleading look, hoping for a small token of sympathy
“No need to look at Timon, he can't do anything for you. He wouldn't risk me taking it out of my will. Just what you need before you get to work!!

The bite of the iron drives me up again:
“aaahhhHHHHH”
I desperately tense up my legs against the Sides of the "Horse" to keep my body from sinking even deeper, like riding a wild Gallop over the wide plains.
I am a strong and well trained rider but soon my tights clenches, causing dreadful spasms.
At i slump down, exhausted and shaking, moaning and groaning, slowly torn apart ...
“Maybe you can ask Khaalyn to help you reduce your sentence?” Gladius mocks me

“Plss take me down...”
The pain makes it difficult for me to speak - really EVERY movement is painful so I more whimper quietly to myself
[09:26:51] millakatecastigata: aaaahhh
“Ah! But here comes Khaalyn: do you want her to keep you company now that you're friends?”
Khaalyn is completely terrified: exhausted by her night on the cross and the work at the mine.
With a pressed voice I greet Khaalya
"khaaaalyaaa …" then i fall back into a pitiful whimper
the edge is just eating into my abdomen
pelvic floor ...
perineum ...
crushes pubic & pubic symphysis
on coccyx up the spine
and my poor clefted pussy …

“Timon, it's good like that. Take them to the mill, let them make themselves really useful. But listen to me Mila: next time, you will spend a whole day on the horse!

I once again try to press my thighs against the Flanks of the Horse and erect my body to ease the pain on my Pubic and Pussy.
But i can feel the pain in my Coccyx & Spine instantly increasing. And the cramps in my exhausted Legs make my entire Body shake.
Soon my tired muscle slacken and again the Spikes are cutting even deeper into tender flesh then before.
The burning pain originating from my Pussy and Pelvic Floor rages thru my entire lap area.
I only want to stop the Agony immediately but everything i try does either add to my torment i allready suffer or inflict new pain in other body parts.
Each move causes new and more severe Pain but also maintaining one position results after a short time in ever more increasing pain.

Meanwhile, Khaalyn is taken and chained to the mill

Timon approaches from behind and lifts me up
I howl - the pain does not subside, no, the sudden relief causes the blood to rush back into the bruised tissue.

I can nearly keep myself on my feet and stumble after the other three.
Only with effort make it to the mill
Timon frees me from the yoke then I collapse
"MERCY ... PLS"

“Timon tie her to the windmill!
My abdomen, my legs, torso and arms ache like crazy
Regardless Timon binds me to a mill spoke
Khaalyn, already chained, chatters her teeth in terror
“What is this snail's rhythm: faster! I said: faster!”
I hear a whip hissing through the air my body tenses fearfully and I press my whole weight against the beam

“You lazy ladies: that's not how you're going to pay me back
A blow hits me right across my back and I push like crazy.
Slowly we two unhappy souls drive the heavy mill wheel....
Like two donkeys, like cattle ...

The sand burns under my feet, my wobbly legs can barely hold even my own weight, my tortured pelvis aches with each movement, every step brings tears to my eyes and my sweaty face is distorted with pain and on my back I can feel the fresh welts blossom
They didn't even let me keep my loincloth ...

(To br continued)

Armageddon
Featuring : @Possum as Callista

Cesaraea in Palestine in 62 CE under the reign of Nero.

A revolt was brewing in Palestine, but in Caesarea merchants went about their business and prostitutes tried to attract customers.
Callista has made a specialty of luring her clients to a deserted spot where her accomplices are busy robbing them.
Today may be one time too many.

Callista23_01_1.jpgCallista23_01_2.jpg

(To be continued)

Armageddon

Callista has made a specialty of luring her clients to a deserted spot where her accomplices are busy robbing them.
Today may be one time too many.

View attachment 1312218View attachment 1312219

(To be continued)
Robbery is a very serious offense. Using the allure of a beautiful woman makes it a high crime. Perhaps Callista will receive the punishment she deserves for participating in this devious crime...

Armageddon

Callista is dragged off to prison despite her protests and promises not to do it again.
Her guards believe that the only way to get the truth out of a slave, or a prostitute, is to torture him.
So they start by undressing her and groping her sensitive areas.

Callista23_02_1.jpgCallista23_02_2.jpgCallista23_02_3.jpg

(To be continued)

Armageddon

Callista is dragged off to prison despite her protests and promises not to do it again.
Her guards believe that the only way to get the truth out of a slave, or a prostitute, is to torture him.
So they start by undressing her and groping her sensitive areas.

View attachment 1312540View attachment 1312541View attachment 1312542

(To be continued)
Great renders sweetie:) you get better and better! Was a fun role play and look forward to what comes next ! Kisses Possum

Armageddon

Completely naked, she hangs by her collar, touching the ground only by the tips of her toes. Half-strangled, she struggles to breathe: her face takes on a scarlet hue and we soon see a pink tongue appear.
Being in a teasing mood, I insert a middle finger into her vagina. It's fun to feel my finger being squeezed by the frantic spasms of her muscles;
Of course, there's no question of letting her succumb: we alternate suspensions and phases of rest. Subjected to this regime, she soon tells us EVERYTHING!

Attachments

• Callista23_03_1a.jpg
    Callista23_03_1a.jpg
    286.6 KB · Views: 234
  • Callista23_03_2a.jpg
    Callista23_03_2a.jpg
    649 KB · Views: 228
  • Callista23_03_3.jpg
    Callista23_03_3.jpg
    935.7 KB · Views: 216
Armageddon

Completely naked, she hangs by her collar, touching the ground only by the tips of her toes. Half-strangled, she struggles to breathe: her face takes on a scarlet hue and we soon see a pink tongue appear.
Being in a teasing mood, I insert a middle finger into her vagina. It's fun to feel my finger being squeezed by the frantic spasms of her muscles;
Of course, there's no question of letting her succumb: we alternate suspensions and phases of rest. Subjected to this regime, she soon tells us EVERYTHING!
What did Callista do to deserve this???

What did Callista do to deserve this???
A revolt was brewing in Palestine, but in Caesarea merchants went about their business and prostitutes tried to attract customers.
Today may be one time too many. ;)

Back
Top Bottom