Revenge Of The Frog Prince

Go to CruxDreams.com

jacksjg89

PROCRASTINATOR

Inspired by Philip Pullman’s book of Grimm Fairy Tales, though he’d probably be appalled by what I wrote. Frog Prince is the first story in his collection, but this is more inspired by his intro, where he says they are not text, so retell them, make it your own.

This was suppose to be an easy simple story, which is why none of the characters have names. Turned out to be 20 pages long. Comments, critiques, and suggestions are always encouraged.

I.

Once upon a time there was a King who was both kind and just, and beloved by all his subjects. It’s a fairy tale, just go with it.

His fair treatment of the peasants had angered the nobility of the surrounding kingdoms, whose people were beginning to lobby for similar reform. Surrounded by enemies, the King’s loyal advisors suggested he make an alliance by marrying off his only daughter, the Princess, to a powerful prince. The King, who retained a severe lack of concern of being invaded by a foreign enemy having his head stuck on a pike while his daughter became the plaything of his enemies and his people became enslaved, did invite a number of suitors to his castle, but did nothing to pressure his child to accepting any of them.

Which she did not. None of the princes suitable. Aesthetics was not the issue, as all the men who came to win her hand were refined, sophisticated, most handsome, pleasing to look at, or in some cases fucking hot. But the problem was one it is difficult for a good person such as yourself to understand. The princes were like angels, in that angels, unlike man and woman, did not know the difference between good and evil. The Princess read Milton. These men had an absence of evil in their manner, and though it might have been just for etiquette, and that once they were married they might show their freaky side, she wouldn’t take such a chance.

So to avoid unwanted male society during the day, she would go outside the castle with her closest friend, a young Witch who it was said had singled handedly vanquished the Green Prince and the Hordes of the Black Marshes, and who had been rescued by the Princess’s father. The Witch and the Princess walked together in the fields, making lewd jokes about the Princess’s and discussing foreign affairs, as well as court gossip. The one place they always stayed clear of was the ponds, and the Witch made the Princess promise never to go there. She wanted to ask why, but the Witches manner disturbed her a little, for it was the only time she saw fear in her friend's face, so she let it be.

But one day her friend unable to walk with her, due to an appointment with one of the Princes, so the Princess wandered off by herself, and without her friend to redirect her she found herself at the ponds. She had received many gifts from the suitor princes, mostly portraits of herself that she didn’t need. However, one prince, who she might have considered if he wasn’t so awkwardly antisocial, gave her something called a fidget spinner. It’s a fidget that spins. Even though she couldn’t figure out what she was to do with it, the little thing fascinated her, and she tinkered with it near the edge of the pond until she accidentally dropped it, and landing on the water it skipped magnificently across the pond until it hit a tree on the other side and began to sink to the bottom.

Dismayed that such a fascinating toy have been lost, hurried along to the edge of the pond, and saw that it was not only several meter deep, but very dirty. Fungus was growing on the rocks and the rocks were the color of rust. And the only sign of life in this cesspool was a Kangaroo playing the electric banjo.

Just kidding, of course it was a goddamn sleazy ass Frog.

“What is troubling you Princess?” Asked the frog in a strangely deep, powerful voice.

The Princess was unfazed by the talking amphibian, assuming it was one of the witches ex-boyfriends she’d taught a lesson and that this was the reason she wanted to avoid this place. “I accidently dropped by fidget spinner and it fell into the bottom of the pond.”

The frog used one of his rubbery fingers to scratch his head. “Fidget spinners? I’d never heard of one of those before. Pray tell, what does it do?”

“I don’t know,” the Princess whined, “But it’s really cool and I want it back.”

“And how might this be achieved?” asked the Frog, sleazily.

“Well,” said the Princess, considering, “I guess I’ll have to dive in for it.” She was very enthusiastic about this prospect.

“What?” said the frog, incredulous. “You can’t go diving into filthy swamps in your expensive dress. Imagine what they’d say to you at the castle when you come trudging back in a muddy little costume. They’d probably mistake you for a peasant girl and turn you from the gate.”

“Well,” said the Princess, conceding his point, “I’ll have to take it off.”

“And what about your shoes and stockings, dear Princess.” Said the frog, shifted uncomfortably on his lily pad, “They are worth more than the combined annual income of all the peasants who made it.”

“I’ll take them off too I guess,” said the Princess, knowing full well this was what the Frog wanted to hear.

“And I assume you have a set of very comfortable underwear that would be ruined by a dip in here. No matter to you of course, ruining a nice bit of silk. Others wouldn’t be able to afford the sacrifice.” And even though it was a disgusting little Frog, it still found a way to smirk insufferably.

“OK,” said the Princess, tired of this creatures interjections. “What do you suppose I do?”

“Go in naked my dear,” said the Frog. “Pile all your clothes on that rock over there and go in your birthday suit and retrieve your little toy.”

“Great idea,” said the Princess, expressionlessly. “Should I do a sensual dance to the gods for good luck before going it?”

“Couldn’t hurt,” said the Frog, eager at the direction the conversation was going.

“I’m gonna get one of my father's guards,” the Princess said, matter of factly.

“Or,” said the Frog, before the Princess could make some comment about her dining on frogs legs that evening, “You’ll allow me the honor of retrieving the contraption for your highness.”

The Princess stared at the little monster hard for a few seconds before saying, “I’ll allow you the honor of retrieving my fidget spinner.”

The frog held his rubbery hand to his mouth in a show of coughing. “I apologize. I misspoke. I asked that you allow me to make a deal for the return of your object.”

Thinking of how she should have listened to her friend, the Witch, and never gone near this place, and saddened by the fact that she would never have a conversation about the Frog, for to do so would be to expose her betrayal, the Princess none the less decided to continue her entertainingly hateful interaction with the little creature. “I see,” she said. “What terms are you proposing?”

“That strongly depends,” said the Frog, “What terms would be accepted.”

“I’ll agree to any terms you put forward.” She said this mostly motivated by her desire to hear what the Frog might have to say. And it was true that she would accept the terms. She had no intention of following thru with them.

“Such sweeter words I have never heard,” said the Frog, before going into a business like tone. “In exchange for me retrieving your sidget finner you will consent to being my slave. You will give up all your clothes and wear only chains. If there is hair on your cunt it will need to be shaved off. I like my bitches smooth. You will see to my every need and obey my every command. If I hold out my glass, you will fill it with wine. If I present my cock, you will suck it dry. If I command it so, you will kiss my lips. If I beat you, you will thank me. If I torture you, you will tell me that you love me. If I tell you to worship god, you will bow down before me and caress my feet with your mouth. These are my terms.”

The Princess was stunned. Her stare was frozen. There was building up at the back of her throat, but she held it back.

“I hesitate to bring this up,” said the Frog. “But you did promise to agree to my terms. A smart person would have waited to hear….”

“I agree to your terms,” she said, shortly, though a small smile was creeping in at the edge of her lips.

“Right then,” said the Frog, diving down into the deep and leaving a lily pad with a hole in it.

The Princess was cracking up hard. She had never heard anything so depraved or deranged as the world previously spoken by a talking insect eater. She actually might have been impressed had one of her suitors proposed to her in such a manner, but coming from a Frog it was kind of cutely pathetic. Definitely not the Witches type. She likes her independence. The Princess did wonder though what kind of man he was before.

When the fidget spinner reached the service, she had forgotten it existed. The little green thing was holding it out to her, and she had a mind to just turn around and walk away. Since she didn’t take it from him, he had not returned it to her, and as any mediocre lawyer could argue, the terms of the deal had been met. But since the little frog had no access to any lawyers, and since she wanted to leave him feeling that the world was unfair, and because she foresaw in the future she might get really bored, she did take it from him. They grinned at each other as the object passed hands.

“Most excellent,” said the Frog, “Now, I would like you to strip completely naked, every scrap of clothing off, and throw it in the pond. We’ll need to find a blacksmith and get you fitted for some fetters, and then we’ll have some brutal fun. But first things first, I command you to kiss-”

“My ass,” said the Princess, mentally high-fiving herself as she turned her back to the pond and proceeded to walk away.

“Wait,” said the Frog, a satisfying amount of panic in his voice. “You’re my slave, and you’re to obey my every word.”

“Uh. No.” Said the Princess, rubbing it in. “Last I checked I was the King's daughter and you are a little perverted toad.”

“But our deal, you promised. You must keep your end of the bargain.” He was starting to lose it. And the Princess was content to keep rubbing it in.

“I’m sorry, are you saying something? I’m only hearing ‘ribbits’.” The laughter she had been holding back was flying out of her throat.

“The deal you royal cunt! I got your stupid thing, and now you give up your freedom and be my slave and kiss me, you completely useless slut,” the Frog screamed after her,

“Oh, the deal. Well, here’s the thing. I only honor fair deals. If you were going to retrieve my fidget spinner for say, one dead flies, or a renovation of your pond, or a reprieve from becoming tomorrow night’s appetizer, that would be fair. The kind of creature that can request even a kiss, or even a gentle hug for retrieving something I’m not even sure I want from somewhere accessible to me, however inconvenient, is the kind of creature that deserves to go through life feeling alone and disappointed and betrayed. I feel like throwing this thing back into the pond to show you how little I care about it, but that would suggest I care about how you feel the tiniest bit, which I don’t. So…. see ya sucka!”

And with that she sailed away, flowing in the wind of unsavory insults, which the Princess found kind of tantalizing. If she ever agreed to marry anyone, she might ask that he call her a filthy slutty fucking cunt whore in bed. She could get off on that.

Without her fidget spinner, her fingers shall grow anxious and get her into troubles beneath the dinning room table! :devil:

II.
That night at dinner she took her seat at the feast next to the Witch, who eyed her, coolly. The suspicion level was high. “Hello there stranger,” she said as a friendly opening, “How was your appointment?”

“Quick,” she said shortly, “I left him making feeble apologies. I walked around, something I should not have been able to do, to try and catch up with you, but you hid yourself well.”

“Yeah,” said the Princess. “I was fooling around with this.” She showed her the dirty fidget spinner. “Cool thing that the prince who doesn’t look anyone in the eyes gave to me. I was trying to find out what it’s for.”

“Well, I think you’ve found out it’s for dropping in ponds you promised not to go near.” Said the Witch.

They looked at each other. The Witch accusingly, The Princess guiltily, and they did not break eye contact as a commotion began to erupt.

The doors of the great hall swung open. They were opened by the two stunned guards who were suppose to be, you know, guarding it. And instead of guarding it, they let in an army of frogs. And who should be leading it but the guitar playing kangaroo, I mean the toad whose cock the Princess was suppose to suck dry upon request, according to their verbal contract.

She just stared at the little bastard, stunned, while she heard her friend next to her say, “You are without a doubt the stupidest person that ever lived.”

“Greetings your majesty,” said the Frog, tipping his head in respect. Apologies for this late intrusion, but injustice is a contagious disease, and it is spreading throughout your kingdom.”

The Kings mild surprise that his castle was being invaded by an army of frogs was replaced by astonished horror that there was injustice in his kingdom. This King leans slightly towards the left.

“Good Frog, you were right to come to me. Present your complaint, and I will act.”

“Deny everything,” The Witch said to The Princess. “Call him a liar, he can’t prove anything, he goes away crying.”

“My good king,” said the Frog, winding up for his tale, “The tale I am to tell is most sad, and will break my good king’s heart. For the injustice I speak of was caused by none other than….”

“The little shit tried to blackmail me,” said the Princess. She heard the sound of a head slammed on the table right next to her, but she refused to acknowledge the action.

The King looked from his daughter, to the frog, and back to his daughter, while addressing the frog with his finger while not looking away from his daughter. “You are the plaintiff. What is your grievance.”

The Princess then heard the sound of a hand slapping against someone’s face. Again, she ignored it. The Frog cleared it’s throat. “As I was saying, I met this young lady earlier today, and she charged me with a feat of strength.” The Princess glared death at the Frog, who stared back at her unaffected. “We agreed that if I retrieved an artifact of great value from the bottom of a great lake, she would consent to be my wife.”

“What?!” Screamed the Princess. The Frog stared at her. Her father stared at her. Everyone was staring at her, except for the Witch who hit her head on the table again and said, “That’s why you deny everything.”

“My daughter,” said the King, astonished. “Please tell me that this is not true.”

“It’s not true,” She said. She was too angry to elaborate and her father looked to be relieved.

“Is that so,” said the Frog, almost Ironically. “So what is your version of the facts.”

“I agreed to your terms that if you got me my stupid thing that I don’t even know what it does, that I would be your slave, and be dressed in chains and obey your every command.”

“Is that not what I said?” said the Frog, triumphantly. The King collapsed on his throne, and put his head in his hands. The Witch slapped her face again. The Princess was defiant.

“My daughter, what would have possessed you to make a deal such as that,” the exacerbated king asked.

“I wanted him to think that his perverted and deranged dreams would come true, so that he would be crushed when he found out it wasn’t going to happen.” She said.

Her father stared at her, with new, horrified eyes. “But, why would you do that to anyone?” he asked, scared to know the answer.

“Because he deserves it,” Said the Princess.

“Agreed,” said the Witch, “But you weren’t suppose to be there in the first place.”

After a small commotion, and a quick conference with his advisers, the King said, “My good Frog, please accept my apologies, but a dilemma has arisen in the situation. The deal you made with my daughter is not viable. Firstly, slavery is outlawed in our kingdom. Secondly, deal or no deal, you can not take someone to a different king not of their own free will, and thirdly, a matrimonial union, which I am not oppose to, but be mutually agreed to on the day of the wedding in the presence of witnesses, which I can tell you right now you’re not going to get from,” and he gave his daughter a disappointed look, “Her. Therefore, you may be a guest in my home until such time a deal, viable deal can be agreed upon. You and your host may quarter in my daughters room until then.”

“Thank you your highness,” Said the Frog as The Princess was getting ready for civil war with her father, “It will not be necessary. I have a proposal I believe will be acceptable to the young lady.”

The Princess scoffed at this. As far as she was concerned, they already had a deal, she didn't follow through on it, and that was just too bad for him. But he was a loser, and that should have been the end of that. However, the stupid Frog began to hop his way towards her seat, until he stood (or whatever frogs do instead of standing, squat?) in front of her. His toady's (hehe) made a semi circle around him while the rest began to scatter about the great hall.
"Dishonorable Princess," was how be began, eliciting from her an eye-roll, "I offer you a chance to regain the integrity of your word. And all I ask for you is a kiss from thy sweet lips."
"Nope, goodbye," said the Princess. "You know the way out? The door is right there, and you make a left at the next corridor-"
"But you have not heard the rest of my proposal," said the Frog.
"Does it involve me never having to set eyes on you again?" she responded.
"I can do you one better, and satiate the hatred that lies within your heart. If, to me, you will give a kiss, then you may stick a skewer in me and roast me like a wild boar." He concluded these remarks by bowing his head before her.
There was a great gasp throughout the hall. The King looked horrified. The ladies wept, and the men lowered their eyes at the sadness of it all. The Princess looked at the Witch, who's face was frozen in surprise. "Do it."
"What?" said the Princess. "No I don't-"
"Just do it," said the Witch. "This will take care of everything."
"I don't want to kiss him, and I certainly don't want to at him," said the Princess, looking down at the pitiful creature in disgust.
"You kiss him, I'll eat him. Good division of labor." There was no humor on the Witches face. She was dead serious. "Do it, or we are no longer friends."
"But..." she looked down at the amphibius little shit, noticing his lips. They were just as revolting at the rest of him. She would probably had to hold him in her hands, which shes equally disgusted by. And then she would have a stick shoved up his ass and get roasted alive, which was a positive. She looked at her friend, completely stonefaced. She looked at her father, with his head in his hands, and then back down at the Frog, who was looking up expectantly. "OK. I guess, whatever. I'll do it."
"No!" You wanna take a guess who cried this? No? It was the King. "There must be some other way."
"There is no other way," said the Witch in her most dramatically wise voice so that no one would question her. "Hurry up already. I wanna see how he taste with the garlic honey mustard."
The Frog was at the Princesses feet, tapping on her leather shoe. "Let me up please," said the Frog. "Cup your hands into a cradle and lift me up to your sweet deceiving face."
That was what the Princess had planned to do before he said anything. So instead, she used her thumb and pointer to pinch the back of his neck, and pick him up. And without a seconds delay she closed her eyes and put her lips to the little monsters face.
Except they didn't feel like frog lips. They were harder, and crispier, and the people around her gasped and screamed. The Princess tried to pull back, but a human hand, pulled her back to continue the kiss, a tongue trying to press into her mouth, and she was no longer holding the neck of a frog in her fingers. There was a warm body against her stomach, and she tried to push back from it. But it was no use. The kiss would only end when her partner decided it would end.
And when eventually it did, she broke away and stepped back, to see a man before her. He was dressed in green cloth covering green steel armor. He had black, a little stubble, and firey green eyes. There was a golden circlet upon his head.
And then there followed a stunned silence, where they Princess looked the ex-Frog in fear, and he looked at her in triumph. And that silence was broken when the Witch said out loud, "Oh shit. I forgot about that."

III.

"Lords and Ladies. I am the Green Prince of the Black Marshes, and I have returned," said the Green Prince of the Black Marshes who had returned, with the same kind of theatrical gestures the Frog had used. "And this is my host."

It suddenly seemed like the great hall was far more crowded than it should have been, and that was becaused green armored soldiers in frogmouth helmets (real thing by the way), suddenly appeared out of nowhere, weapons in hand, looking menacing.

“I was cursed by that Witch,” the Prince said, indicating the Witch, “Into the form of a frog. A curse which has now been broken by receiving an act of love.”

“How’s this for an act of love,” the Princess cried, attempting to plunge her knife into the fiends hard. It was a butter knife, and did nothing to his armor, and even failed to rip the silk covering it. She ended up banging her knuckles on the his breastplate.

“Cute,” he said condescendingly, grabbing her wrist and bending it behind her. “Very cute, this time. I intend for you to become more submissive, but for now I will tolerate your feeble resistance. But you-” The Witch was trying to sneak up behind him with her magic dagger, but her simply knocked it from her hand and grabbed her by the throat, lifting her feet from the ground. I didn’t keep track of how many days I was kept in toad form, but I know it was a lot. And everyday I refined and perfected my plan for what I was to do with you. I think you’ll find it quite elaborate.”

“Let her go!” cried the Princess, tears rolling down her face as she watched her friend kick in the air to try and find the ground.

Droll was falling from her mouth, and her eyes were beginning to pop out, when The Green Prince threw her at the feet of his guards and said, “The Witch and the Princess are to be kept for me. You know what to do when everyone else.”

There was nothing the Princess could do but close her eyes. The screaming was terrible. The sound of ripping flesh, despite never having heard it before, was immediately recognizable. But also familiar was the voice of her father crying, “To me, to me!” She opened her eyes to the horror going on around her, a young man trying trying to hold his intestines inside him, one of the frog soldiers raping a woman who had no head, and she located her father in time to see him run through with a spear from behind, and then from in front, and then a whole lot of soldiers making a pincushion out of the noble King, and when they were done, the lifeless body was supported upright. The Princess passed out looking at him.

She awoke again, outside, with leaves on her head. She was without her shoes, but otherwise retained the rest of her clothing. She did find, however, that she was standing upright against a tree, ropes binding her wrist and ankles behind it. The stars and moon were out, but there was a campfire and a series of torches lit in the area.

There were soldiers all around, but the had their backs toward her, while at the edge of the fire was The Green Prince, and he was holding his sword over it.

“Do you know where we are?” he asked her.

She was going to say some insulting things about his manhood, but found there was something stuck in her mouth preventing more than just mumbles from getting out.

“It’s a yes or no question Princess, requiring a nod of your head, or a shake.” He turned this blade over, and saw he was wearing thick leather gloves. She didn’t know, but wasn’t going to answer his stupid little question. “I’ll give you a hint. It’s where we first met. Where I first lay eyes on you.” He began to move towards her, his sword burning red. He dragged it along the grass and a black scar was left in it’s wake. “It’s where you agreed to be my slave.”

He meant that they were at the pond, which she could see now. The moon and stars were reflected in the water, and she saw that her toes were touching the edge, though it felt like mud.

“Do you have any idea,” he continued, “How much pain you caused me, right here?” He indicated his crotch. “Not only had I been led to believe that I would break the curse that kept me in creature form for many years, but I would have a slave girl to call my own. And a Princess no less. To love and fear me, and obey my every whim. Do you have any idea how hard it was on me when I found out I had been betrayed. To that point, have you ever thought of anyone other than yourself?”

Despite herself, muttered back a really clever retort that was halted by her gag and disappeared into oblivion.

“I think this will be good for your humility, to be my Slave,” he said. “At least while you’re still of use to me. And so…” He stood right in front of her, holding his sword between their faces. “As I was saying, before you rudely walked off this morning, the first thing I needed from you was a kiss from your sweet lips, which were indeed sweet, although your kissing was terrible.”

The Slave Princess said into her gag, “That’s because I was trying to get you the fuck off me.”

“No doubt,” said the Green Prince, not indicating whether he understood or not. “The second item on my agenda was to have you out of clothes.”

“Fuck you,” the Slave spat into her gag.

“It might have been more pleasing to me to watch you strip, willinging, eagerly, and for me. But I suppose this shall have to suffice.” And before the Slave Princess knew what was happening, the sword passed over both her shoulders, barely touching the dress and causing it to burn apart and and fall, leaving her in her petticoat and stockings. Then in another swift motion he grabbed her undergarment and touched both shoulder straps with the sword at once, caused them to snap apart.And then he carefully slid the tip of his weapon down the front, while pulling it away. Leaving the Slave Princess tied to a tree in only her stockings, in front of a man with devious intent. “As I thought,” he said casually, though his heavy breathing indicated his true emotions. “Little Princess doesn’t groom herself below the belt.”

He was referring to the golden patch of hair over her vagina, “We’ll take care of that later, won’t we,” he said, and pressed his clothed body against hers, reached behind her, and severed the rope that kept her feet where they were. He then slammed the sword in the swamp, while easily blocking any attempt to kick him with his knees. He removed his gloved, and put the tips of his fingers under her. “Wow, you are wet aren’t you.”

It was true. The torment, pain, humiliation had indeed aroused her more than anything else. The being naked and tied to a try was causing butterflies in her stomach. And the being at the mercy of a man she knew to be pure evil was making her wet as all fuck. “We’ll then, if I’m ready and you’re ready, what are we waiting for.” And he dropped his trousers, lifted up her legs, and began to skewer her mercilessly. She screamed and moaned with pleasure and pain into her gag.

And then, the Princess Slave found out what the word “quick” meant. She felt like she was about to reach that silver lining when the Prince dropped her, and she scratched her back bad sliding down the tree until her face was in front of the flesh version of the pictures she saw in the medical books. Hot grey sperm spat out of it covering her face. “I needed that,” he said. “I’m glad we came here.” He pulled up his pants, wet with swamp water, and called over his guards. “Take her to the dungeon.”

At this point, I'm not sure who I want to come out on the winning end of this little debacle. Perhaps the which was in fact a toad at some point in the past and has some more dirt of the Green Prince? Or perhaps the Princess family will come back as Zombies! LOL

Love what you've got going here!

IV.

The Princess Slave, her stockings removed, leaving her completely naked, had her wrist and elbows tightly bound together, and in the light of sunrise she was frog marched back to the castle. She stumbled awkwardly, for multiple reasons, and the soldiers mocked her as they passed her by. She stumbled through the portcullis, over which dismembered body parts, mostly heads, had been hung. She stumbled through the courtyard, where the former ladies of the court had been dressed like whores and were forced to entertain their captors, none of them showing her any sympathy. She stumbled through the great hall, the floor now made red with blood, and down to the dungeons, a place not been in use in her father's time. Dust was a problem the further they went down, until they finally reached the place where no light would come. The Slave Princess was so tired, and was looking forward to even a slab of concrete to lie on. Instead, they took her to two standing cages set on the ground. Her gag was cut out and she was given some water.

“Thank you,” she told the one with the ladle. He laughed at her.

“No, thank you.” He then slapped her hard across the face, and then kissed her. The Princess Slave thought she was going to be raped again, but instead they opened up her cage and shoved her inside, chaining her feet and and putting a collar on her neck, while not undoing the bindings on her elbows which caused her breast to stand out. They then locked her in the cage, and lifted her up to the ceiling.

It was impossible to bend down. It was almost impossible to moved. There was no comfortable position for her to be in. She needed to sleep, but in truth she had never slept not in a nice soft bed, and her mind was racing. Because she saw the pained faces hanging from the gates, she saw the noble women now concubines in the courtyard, and she saw the blood in the great hall, and she knew it was all her fault. The pain inside her pussy, on her back, in her arms, she had no one to blame but herself. And then there was whatever they were going to do to her closest friend, who she had betrayed. That would be on her too.

She was really high up, but she could see little ants below her, and she heard the chain moving, and in a few minutes, she was joined by the Witch. She had also been stripped of her clothing, though there was an elaborate gag for herself, the reason for which would become apparent soon.

She was beautiful indeed, and the Slave Princess was surprised she hadn’t really noticed it before. There were scourge marks all along her body, And her feet were dirty, or maybe burned. And there was something hanging from her neck, which the Slave Princess could not make out.

“I’m sorry.” She croaked, which was all she could think to croak, “This is all my fault.” She was secretly hoping that her friend would find a way to comfort her, to absorb some of the blame, since she didn’t warn her about the kissing breaking the curse. But instead all she received was a sad pitiful look.

“This is so unfair,” said the Slave Princess. “Why must you be silenced, and I be left to mumble feeble apologies that don’t make a bit of good? Why can’t we switch? Then you can tell me what a stupid cunt I am and I can be forced to listen to you admonishments without interruption.

She didn’t know what kind of reply to expect, but it certainly wasn’t for the Witch to shake her head, causing the necklace she was wearing to swing side to side. And then the Princess Slave saw it. It was tongue.

“Why?” She asked, horrified. “Could you have cast a spell on them with just your words?”

The Witch nodded her head.

“Can’t you do anything now?” the Princess Slave asked.

The Witch nodded her head. She moved her knees as far apart as she could, exposing her beautiful bush to the Slave Princess, before relieving herself of the yellow liquid building up in her. There were indeed soldiers underneath them who got caught with a splash, much to the amusement of the Slave Princess, who decided to get in on it, since some of the guards had retreated under her cage, and they got caught a second time. They hurls obscenities up at the two captives as the Slave Princess laugh like she hadn’t since that afternoon, and the Witch smiled, but it was a sad smile. And it became obvious that the Witch only did this for the benefit of her friend, and with that the Slave Princesses laughing turned to hysterical tears. Her friend could do nothing to comfort her anymore, and she sobbed herself to sleep, standing upright naked in a cage.

“Oh, the deal. Well, here’s the thing. I only honor fair deals. If you were going to retrieve my fidget spinner for say, one dead flies, or a renovation of your pond, or a reprieve from becoming tomorrow night’s appetizer, that would be fair. The kind of creature that can request even a kiss, or even a gentle hug for retrieving something I’m not even sure I want from somewhere accessible to me, however inconvenient, is the kind of creature that deserves to go through life feeling alone and disappointed and betrayed.
I really must agree. This frog is an ass, and he's rubbish at this seduction, master-slave thing.:rolleyes::p I like our princess. It won't help her, probably, but she's got good spirit. :)

Good start. Looking forward to seeing where you take it. :popcorn:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom