Roxie Is Tagged

Go to CruxDreams.com
Attempting to ensorcel an officer of the court, use of deleterious witchcraft in a manner likely to cause harm and attempting to bribe a fair and just judge are all added to the charges and specifications :mad:

95ec98e4a5ecaa3553e25a6d7feb0d41.jpg The good news is that I can only be crucified once, right?

View attachment 181298 The good news is that I can only be crucified once, right?
There are ways to be crucified and ways you don't want to be crucified. I'm think Barb nailed to a cross mounted on a Nailus Martyrs "Double Jeopardy" two pronged cornu. It is long enough that when she pushes up she cannot extract it. At rest her arms are not stretched and her entire weight rests on a small spot between her pussy and ass...

...I might do that, if she is convicted...

cm16 a.jpg

Tree

Last edited:
There are ways to be crucified and ways you don't want to be crucified. I'm think Barb nailed to a cross mounted on a Nailus Martyrs "Double Jeopardy" two pronged cornu. It is long enough that when she pushes up she cannot extract it. At rest her arms are not stretched and her entire weight rests on a small spot between her pussy and ass...

...I might do that, if she is convicted...

View attachment 181305

Tree

what next.jpg What do you mean "if"??????

This is Admi's court and you tht.jpg are my counsel

duct tape.jpg ... and I am not allowed a word in my own defense (bound and gagged with ducktape in the condemned accused box).

doomed.jpg Doomed from the start. Woe is me.

The trial was conducted much like an eastern bloc trial than anything western. The women’s chains were removed but instead of sitting with their defense attorney, they were forced to stand displayed in a barred cage that was elevated so everyone in the courtroom could see them. Defiantly they stood arm in arm with shoulders back proudly thrusting their breasts out. Roxie’s tag would glint in the harsh bright lights that made the cage so warm that sweat shined on their skin. Siss had a smirk on her face that all but said ‘fuck all of you’, and Barb’s glaring stare could melt ice 100 yards away.
bar in 072 b.jpg
The charges were read. Roxie stood accused of her original crime of participating on deviant and perverted websites. Tree was surprised because he has only seen her posts on Crux Forums and could not understand what could be wrong with that. Then she was charged with violating the restrictions of her bond and deviant carnal acts. Siss and Barb were charged with ‘aiding and abetting a condemned cunt’ and deviant carnal acts.

Tree protested that he had not been allowed to talk privately with his clients but his objection was overruled. The prosecutor first addressed Roxie’s violation of her bond that she was to remain celibate while she was awaiting trial. Roxie shouted “I have never seen the terms of my bond!”

Judge Admi asked if her claims were true and the prosecutor assured him it was. The judge nodded and noted “I’m happy to hear someone is doing something right around here.”

The prosecutor had Barbaria brought from the cage and taken to a smaller cage and began to present his case against Barb. He started with videos taken in Barb’s house when Siss, Roxie, and Barb first arrived.
les 051.jpg les 079.jpg
Barbaria asked who issued the court order to place hidden video cameras in her house. The judge sat silent. Tree, in a flash of brilliance, objected to the presentation of the videos and to the fact that since Roxie had yet to be convicted the charges of ‘aiding and abetting a convicted cunt’ must be thrown out and Siss and Barbaria must be immediately released.

To everybody’s surprise the judge said “Tree has a good point, Prosecutor Rodent. There was no court order for the placement of cameras in Barbaria’s house and thus are inadmissible and Roxanne has not been condemned… (yet).”

“A procedural error, I concede but I ask the court to indulge me” Prosecutor Rodent replied.

“Make it quick because you are on thin ice” the judge warned the rodent.

The rodent proceeded to fire up his laptop, dimmed the lights, and projected two videos that had been posted by Barbaria herself (see Barbaria's in post #70 above in this thread). The lights were raised and the prosecutor said “The evidence was posted by Barbaria herself on the internet. May I suggest we conclude Roxanne’s portion of these trials and when she is convicted and condemned, we revisit Barbaria’s and Little Siss’ trial?”

“Seems reasonable to me” the Judge replied. Barbaria said nothing but still replied…
bar in 077.jpg

Tree

The trial was conducted much like an eastern bloc trial than anything western. The women’s chains were removed but instead of sitting with their defense attorney, they were forced to stand displayed in a barred cage that was elevated so everyone in the courtroom could see them. Defiantly they stood arm in arm with shoulders back proudly thrusting their breasts out. Roxie’s tag would glint in the harsh bright lights that made the cage so warm that sweat shined on their skin. Siss had a smirk on her face that all but said ‘fuck all of you’, and Barb’s glaring stare could melt ice 100 yards away.
View attachment 181310
The charges were read. Roxie stood accused of her original crime of participating on deviant and perverted websites. Tree was surprised because he has only seen her posts on Crux Forums and could not understand what could be wrong with that. Then she was charged with violating the restrictions of her bond and deviant carnal acts. Siss and Barb were charged with ‘aiding and abetting a condemned cunt’ and deviant carnal acts.

Tree protested that he had not been allowed to talk privately with his clients but his objection was overruled. The prosecutor first addressed Roxie’s violation of her bond that she was to remain celibate while she was awaiting trial. Roxie shouted “I have never seen the terms of my bond!”

Judge Admi asked if her claims were true and the prosecutor assured him it was. The judge nodded and noted “I’m happy to hear someone is doing something right around here.”

The prosecutor had Barbaria brought from the cage and taken to a smaller cage and began to present his case against Barb. He started with videos taken in Barb’s house when Siss, Roxie, and Barb first arrived.
View attachment 181312 View attachment 181313
Barbaria asked who issued the court order to place hidden video cameras in her house. The judge sat silent. Tree, in a flash of brilliance, objected to the presentation of the videos and to the fact that since Roxie had yet to be convicted the charges of ‘aiding and abetting a convicted cunt’ must be thrown out and Siss and Barbaria must be immediately released.

To everybody’s surprise the judge said “Tree has a good point, Prosecutor Rodent. There was no court order for the placement of cameras in Barbaria’s house and thus are inadmissible and Roxanne has not been condemned… (yet).”

“A procedural error, I concede but I ask the court to indulge me” Prosecutor Rodent replied.

The rodent proceeded to fire up his laptop, dimmed the lights, and projected two videos that had been posted by Barbaria herself (see Barbaria's in post #70 above in this thread). The lights were raised and the prosecutor said “The evidence was posted by Barbaria herself on the internet. May I suggest we conclude Roxanne’s portion of these trials and when she is convicted and condemned, we revisit Barbaria’s and Little Siss’ trial?”

“Seems reasonable to me” the Judge replied. Barbaria said nothing but still replied…
View attachment 181311

Tree

OMG OMG OMG....it's all my fault...how could I have been so stupid....sorry girls....:(:(:(

View attachment 181310

View attachment 181312 View attachment 181313

View attachment 181311

Tree

The charges were read. Roxie stood accused of her original crime of participating on deviant and perverted websites. Tree was surprised because he has only seen her posts on Crux Forums and could not understand what could be wrong with that.

"Of course, there's nothing wrong with what I've done! Come in Tree, your're my lawyer, get my case thrown out for lack of evidence!"

"Hey, wait a minute. Aren't you the same Tree who owns THT Enterprises, the company that does the pussy tagging procedure?!! I WANT A NEW LAWYER!!!! Big conflict of interest here!:eek:"

(Wow, good thing the IMF never found out about all the time I spend on real deviant web sites such as Salon, Slate, Huffington Poo, CNN, to name a few...:oops:. That'd be enough in itself to get me crucified for sure!!!:eek: And I'm sure glad no one can read my thoughts...:p)

The charges were read. Roxie stood accused of her original crime of participating on deviant and perverted websites. Tree was surprised because he has only seen her posts on Crux Forums and could not understand what could be wrong with that.

"Of course, there's nothing wrong with what I've done! Come in Tree, your're my lawyer, get my case thrown out for lack of evidence!"

"Hey, wait a minute. Aren't you the same Tree who owns THT Enterprises, the company that does the pussy tagging procedure?!! I WANT A NEW LAWYER!!!! Big conflict of interest here!:eek:"

(Wow, good thing the IMF never found out about all the time I spend on real deviant web sites such as Salon, Slate, Huffington Poo, CNN, to name a few...:oops:. That'd be enough in itself to get me crucified for sure!!!:eek: And I'm sure glad no one can read my thoughts...:p)

Anyone would think Roxie wants to get herself crucified :eek::rolleyes::doh:

Well unfortunately in the fair and just Judge Admi's court if you are accused of anything the chance of getting off is small to nil!:eek:

There is no conflict of interest... Tree has never crucified anyone that has not been convicted...

'CNN'??? ...really??? You are getting off easy!!!

Tree

She is starting to catch on, isn't she?:rolleyes:

Well unfortunately in the fair and just Judge Admi's court if you are accused of anything the chance of getting off is small to nil!:eek:

There is no conflict of interest... Tree has never crucified anyone that has not been convicted...

Tree

blindfolded.jpg And as court-appointed legal counsel, has never gotten a single girl acquitted either.

Tree

So, Messa prepares a truck ...transport_camion.jpg ;)

Back
Top Bottom