Sacrifice Altar

Go to CruxDreams.com
It had it's place! A collective is better than confusion!
Enough said.
:cool:
Don't get me wrong. Just because I say it's fantasy doesn't mean it isn't true, or influential, or meaningful, for an acceptable bandwidth of those characteristics. I sing sacred choral music in both Anglican and Roman Catholic cathedrals. There is something about religion, same as there is something compelling about what we explore here on CF.

Back when I was at 'The Dark Spot' I did a story named 'lawsuit loser' that she illustrated for me. I was quite flattered as it was one of my first stories and I did not ask her to do it... she just liked where the story was going and did it. She drew under a different name then but its is obviously the same artist. Always liked her work.

Tree

Probably she signed "Snoopy", which is how she signs her works.

I only know her stage name because the site reports, it is Poland.

Top Cat

A sorority pledge came upon the sorority's initiating altar.

"Cool altar!" she declares.

"Yes," says the sorority president. But to be on it, you have to be wearing an altar-top."

"What's an altar-top?"

"It's what we call the birthday suit."

That is soooooooooo bad :p:D

This bunch don't seem to have an altar

Suspended 25.jpg

This bunch don't seem to have an altar

View attachment 377155
but they have altarior motives :p :devil:

A sorority pledge came upon the sorority's initiating altar.

"Cool altar!" she declares.

"Yes," says the sorority president. But to be on it, you have to be wearing an altar-top."

"What's an altar-top?"

"It's what we call the birthday suit."
can I wear altar-pants too? :p

No, I go to the confessional again and tell the priest all I've been doing and dreaming up on CruxForums in the past 5 years,
then I go straight to the presbytery and get undressed for my mega-whipping! :devil:
Oh dear. The poor priest. You'd do that to him? Think of what that sort of confession does to the poor celibate blighter. :eek::doh::rolleyes: He'll be doing Hail Marys for days after that, thinking of her pretty small breasts, binding her to the post, tearing open the back of her blue dress, and whipping her graceful...:oops::confused:

On second thought, the Father Confessor better just assign some kitchen penance and some dull Our Fathers. ;):devil:

Back
Top Bottom