Saxann's Torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
Medieval dungeon and too many torturers. Will the inquisit talk? First, in late evening, torturers rape her. After midnight will come inquisition commitee and then will begin interrogation, using all levels of torture. After rape must be inquisit fasten to rack and prepare for questioning...
View attachment 1246693
Wow The thought of the frail girl being stretched hard on that fearful rack and then attacked with frightful implements by so many inquisitors makes me tremble with excitement. I am so jealous! especially as the men are naked and fully aroused.

Wow The thought of the frail girl being stretched hard on that fearful rack and then attacked with frightful implements by so many inquisitors makes me tremble with excitement. I am so jealous! especially as the men are naked and fully aroused.
Yes I think that spiked rack behind her will destroy her body even before her arms are ripped from her shoulders.

View attachment 1274456
After longer time of no-activity here is new scene. Preparation of inquisits for interrogation.
Joyful to see another of your masterpieces, this is a very thrilling scene. And I like the word 'inquists' - we've got 'inquisitor' but we haven't got one for the captives on the receiving end, 'inquists' serves perfectly! :)

One thing - try to make sure they're not too young-looking, the one on the far right is a bit close to the line.

One thing - try to make sure they're not too young-looking, the one on the far right is a bit close to the line.
Well I'm seeing some pubic hair on her so I'm pretty sure she's safe - just a bit skinny :)

Joyful to see another of your masterpieces, this is a very thrilling scene. And I like the word 'inquists' - we've got 'inquisitor' but we haven't got one for the captives on the receiving end, 'inquists' serves perfectly! :)

Hi, Eul, first — in my motherlanguage is "old word" for a victim of inquisition — woman/man, who is under inquisition. I am not able to translate to English, so I used "inquisit" (= she/he, who is interrogated by inquisitors). Inquisits = plural noun (not verb he/she/it). But of course, I am not expert for ancient English. We have very interesating historical literature from 19th century about fictious memories of real Czech executioner Mydlar (1572-1664); in these books is word "inkvisit" used. Second — in my pictures are used figures taken from the internet (unfortunately, I haven't girls and boys models for photographing), so I suppose, that they are 18+ :) But I understand you and agree. Our pictures are entertainment for mature people, using also mature figures. If I am creator, so I choose bodies, who I love — very slim women, I consider that they are the most beauty :) Thousand people, thousand tastes.

in my motherlanguage is "old word" for a victim of inquisition — woman/man, who is under inquisition. I am not able to translate to English, so I used "inquisit" (= she/he, who is interrogated by inquisitors). Inquisits = plural noun (not verb he/she/it).
Most interesting. I see inquisite is in the Oxford English Dictionary, with citations from the 17th - 18th centuries, but as a verb - Latin inquisitare, literally 'to keep inquiring, inquire repeatedly', Old French enquester. So the original sense was 'to inquire into a matter' rather than to do something to a person. But I like the idea of a noun for the person being interrogated.

SX0194.jpg
The prisoner was brought to the torture chamber and the judge ordered an interrogation by torture. The torturer and his assistants stripped her naked and tied a short apron to the front of her body, but this would be removed during the torture. The girl will be subjected to all stages of torture until she confesses. The interrogation will last all night, and the judges will sometimes leave the torture chamber to let the torturers prove their manhood on the girl.

View attachment 1294043
The prisoner was brought to the torture chamber and the judge ordered an interrogation by torture. The torturer and his assistants stripped her naked and tied a short apron to the front of her body, but this would be removed during the torture. The girl will be subjected to all stages of torture until she confesses. The interrogation will last all night, and the judges will sometimes leave the torture chamber to let the torturers prove their manhood on the girl.
The question remains will she consider that torture?

SX0195.jpg
The prisoner is interrogated in a special torture chamber for hardened offenders. She is stretched on a special rack of great width so that she can be stretched and pain inflicted. The torturers are aroused by the sight of her naked body, each will fuck her until she is defenselessly tied to the torture rack.

Back
Top Bottom