Saxann's Torture

Go to CruxDreams.com
military interrogation lounge
I like the idea of a Military Interrogation Lounge - where the guys can relax, have a drink and a smoke, while the girls, one by one, are called in to amuse them, trying to answer their questions, trying to please their captors, hoping desperately they won't be chosen to be taken down to the Torture Chamber.

I like the idea of a Military Interrogation Lounge - where the guys can relax, have a drink and a smoke, while the girls, one by one, are called in to amuse them, trying to answer their questions, trying to please their captors, hoping desperately they won't be chosen to be taken down to the Torture Chamber.
That's beautifully perverse. I like wild imaginings of what goes on in a torture chamber.

If Eul sends me a picture of herself, I'll give her a horror torture like she's never experienced before.
no pictures, but I'll give you a description - I'm not (well, when I first joined the Forums 12 years ago I wasn't!) unlike some of your girls, though not closely similar to any. Dark brown hair, slight wave, kept fairly short, good eyes with fine eyebrows, all dark brown, rather small mouth with slightly prominent front teeth, smallish breasts, 5'8/ 173cm. Any more info wanted?

PS oh - bush unshaved, unless you insist.

no pictures, but I'll give you a description - I'm not (well, when I first joined the Forums 12 years ago I wasn't!) unlike some of your girls, though not closely similar to any. Dark brown hair, slight wave, kept fairly short, good eyes with fine eyebrows, all dark brown, rather small mouth with slightly prominent front teeth, smallish breasts, 5'8/ 173cm. Any more info wanted?

Exhaustive description. I'll try to create a photo that would be similar to yours, we can keep consulting. It's not polite to ask the age, I'll try to get a hit. Otherwise, I like these types of women, petite figure, your whole description. Thin, ideally with glasses. My partners were often like that. Photography is a pleasure to work with.

Exhaustive description. I'll try to create a photo that would be similar to yours, we can keep consulting. It's not polite to ask the age, I'll try to get a hit. Otherwise, I like these types of women, petite figure, your whole description. Thin, ideally with glasses. My partners were often like that. Photography is a pleasure to work with.
I do wear glasses for work - not so sure I need them for being tortured, but if it pleases you -
click on my avatar - MontyCrusto's drawing I use for my profile banner gives a nice impression of me!
(I'm very sad we lost Monty :( )

I do wear glasses for work - not so sure I need them for being tortured, but if it pleases you -
click on my avatar - MontyCrusto's drawing I use for my profile banner gives a nice impression of me!
(I'm very sad we lost Monty :( )
If the avatar approximates reality, then you are very handsome. No need for glasses to torture, that was just a comment on what I like in general in life. And what happened to Monty? I'm not here very often and I don't keep up with what's going on. Otherwise, we can communicate privately, via fotton330@gmail.com. Last time we wrote about our literature, the Czech author Josef Svátek wrote several books on medieval torture law. It's in Czech, can be translated by AI. I would send it by e-mail.

If the avatar approximates reality, then you are very handsome. No need for glasses to torture, that was just a comment on what I like in general in life. And what happened to Monty? I'm not here very often and I don't keep up with what's going on. Otherwise, we can communicate privately, via fotton330@gmail.com. Last time we wrote about our literature, the Czech author Josef Svátek wrote several books on medieval torture law. It's in Czech, can be translated by AI. I would send it by e-mail.
I'll send you a PM here to respond ;)

Aaah.... bush unshaven. You can definitely be a fotton330 girl!

Back
Top Bottom