Scavenger's Daughter

Go to CruxDreams.com
I like #1, just because of how peaceful and resigned to their fate they look! Here's another one, from the same website (http://www.gregory-studio.websnadno.cz/9-otrokyn-a-sibenice.html)

View attachment 1349284

I always wonder what these models are thinking. Every time you get locked into one of these, you've no idea if the photographer will let you out as soon as the shooting is done or... will the person behind the camera think you don't look miserable enough and keep you there for a couple of hours before snapping the picture, for that extra bit of realism?
As a photographer myself and only speaking for myself I can say the situation between the model and I would adhere to the same notions of trust within a D/ s dynamic or S/m play.
If there is no trust and a professional work ethic displayed, then I might not get the right expressions or emotions needed.
Needless to say the fact that they would probably not work with me again.
Models also speak to each other as well as other photographers so word gets around as to which ones are to be watched out for.
Doing anything that would put them in the notion that they are not safe or acting in such a fashion as to make them uncertain as to their safety is just not something I do.
That being said, once working with someone multiple times, boundaries can be explored once they know that they are safe and in good hands.
After all, they are models and should be able to emote the needed look for the scene.

Back
Top Bottom