Searching For Images - Image Search & Find Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
Does anyone know who drew this?
It was one of the very first images I saw here, posted by dear old Admihoek more than 10 years ago. The neat little holster for her to carry the hammer and nails is a deliciously cruel piece of Japanese ingenuity!

I just saw this fantastic crux animation on a third party site, and I wondered if anyone could help me identify the artist and/or source.

(Original link deleted as it is to a pirated video)

Sorry all—I am sure this is a double post, but I haven't managed to find the original video here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey everyone.

Recently i found couple of amazing pictures of what looks to be a amateur couple on Motherless.

Would very much apritiate if anyone know what source is, is there more of them or is there a video and where can i get / buy it.

Thanks in advance.

Attachments

• 19C6D90-zoom.png
    19C6D90-zoom.png
    167.1 KB · Views: 265
  • 70FF2F5-zoom.png
    70FF2F5-zoom.png
    131 KB · Views: 240
  • 73DF3DF-zoom.png
    73DF3DF-zoom.png
    100.5 KB · Views: 237
  • 12ADDD0-zoom.png
    12ADDD0-zoom.png
    107.6 KB · Views: 239
  • 11C783D-zoom.png
    11C783D-zoom.png
    131.9 KB · Views: 296
I just saw this fantastic crux animation on a third party site and I wondered if anyone could help me identify the artist and/or source.

Sorry all—I am sure this is a double post, but I haven't managed to find the original video here.
That is by Bartnel. He has a thread here, but I don't think he posted that one, just some excerpts from it. Edit: Screen shots from it are on this page: https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/bartnels-art.7210/page-4 - scroll down to see. This was an animation for sale, I'm sure whoever put it on the third party site did it without permission.

Hey everyone.

Recently i found couple of amazing pictures of what looks to be a amateur couple on Motherless.

Would very much apritiate if anyone know what source is, is there more of them or is there a video and where can i get / buy it.

Thanks in advance.
@HeyYou I’m pretty sure I recognise some of those shots from Fetlife, I’ll look it up when I get home tomorrow. By the way, welcome to CF! :D

That is by Bartnel. He has a thread here, but I don't think he posted that one, just some excerpts from it. Edit: Screen shots from it are on this page: https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/bartnels-art.7210/page-4 - scroll down to see. This was an animation for sale, I'm sure whoever put it on the third party site did it without permission.
Absolutely, definitely by @Bartnel, and definitely pirated. He was trying to make a living from his animations, he wouldn't be posting them for free on third party sites. :(

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom