Searching For Images - Image Search & Find Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
Does anyone know where this picture comes from and who is the author? It's beautiful, but I haven't seen it before. This is an image from one of the posts above.

(Moved from 'Crucifixion of Alba' thread - Wragg)

Attachments

• 1660062186258.png
    1660062186258.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 846
Last edited by a moderator:
Does anyone know where this picture comes from and who is the author? It's beautiful, but I haven't seen it before. This is an image from one of the posts above.

It looks a lot like it's by @SkatingJesus, to me.

For me it's SkatingJesus artwork obviously except for the face. If you look at carefully, you can see it (pretty face anyway) but just a manip thing. :)

I'm going for Hornet .... it has the look of some of his earlier work

For me it's SkatingJesus artwork obviously except for the face. If you look at carefully, you can see it (pretty face anyway) but just a manip thing. :)
This turns into some kind of detective investigation:). If you look at SkatingJesus's work, his whip marks are always long and narrow, but in this image they are relatively short and wide.
It looks more like Bartnel's work, but I also know his images well, and I'm sure that this is not his work. Maybe it's really a manip based on the SkatingJesus image? The body really looks like his work, but then the head and whip scars are attached.

I just found this pic from Uncle Andy: https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/crucified-males.158/post-715094
E scene showing a girl having a crucified man. Looks awful good. Are there more pictures like that?
Golgotha.jpg

A little different but that I often find in my "crux" fantasies. To be able to penetrate and enjoy one last time with the woman I love.
The arena audience laughs at us. The guards are watching me and, as soon as they perceive the groans of my enjoyment, I will be torn from her.
I will have to watch the nailing of his limbs before I myself am pushed and laid on a cross.

View attachment 1218838

A little different but that I often find in my "crux" fantasies. To be able to penetrate and enjoy one last time with the woman I love.
The arena audience laughs at us. The guards are watching me and, as soon as they perceive the groans of my enjoyment, I will be torn from her.
I will have to watch the nailing of his limbs before I myself am pushed and laid on a cross.
The image is by @jucundus

More here:

https://www.cruxforums.com/xf/threads/crux-related-images-by-jucundus.8114/

It's from a series "traitor" by @evilmercenary

Attachments

• 001.png
    001.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 535
  • 002_00000.png
    002_00000.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 448
  • 003_00000.png
    003_00000.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 435
  • 005_00000.png
    005_00000.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 456
  • 006_000001.png
    006_000001.png
    4.3 MB · Views: 498
  • 007_00000.png
    007_00000.png
    4.5 MB · Views: 547
  • 008.png
    008.png
    6.9 MB · Views: 563
  • crux009_00001_.png
    crux009_00001_.png
    4.5 MB · Views: 481
  • crux010.png
    crux010.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 437
  • crux011.png
    crux011.png
    970.4 KB · Views: 494
Does anyone know who the artist of this image is? can't find the image format so just take a screenshot

Yes, it's my profile banner, taken from a manip I did in 2013, you can even see part of my sig, the year and picture number in your screenshot

ph167.jpg

The girl is from the old crux bitches site, the background painting I'll leave someone else to discover :)

Hi everyone. Do you know who is the author of this comic novel ? In this comic story is Wang Nangxian who is stripped nake and suffer over 3000 cut ( Lingchi ) include nipples , breast, labia, vulva . She's nearly become a skeleton in the end . If you know the source or author, even the link to this comic, please send it to me. Thank everyone
001 (1).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom