Searching For Images - Image Search & Find Thread

Go to CruxDreams.com
Sans titre.pngI have had this picture on my hd for a long time but have lost her name. I think she would be good in the role of "Inanna descending into the underworld". Can anyone help identify her ? thanks !

"justmejered" is an talented artist who used to post his artwork of crucified young men on the website of pixiv. However, his account was deactivated by the website recently. With the help of https://saucenao.com/ I tried to find some web archives of his work. However, the resolution on saucenao is quite low.

I used google,bing and yandex for advanced search but cant find his work. The search on imagefap, exhentai and gurochan also showed no result. It seems that "justmejered" has 1 more account on pixiv, "JaiAndTri", it was also deactivated. His account on deviantart was also deleted. Please help me.

Last edited by a moderator:
justmejared appears to be talented, and male crux images may be posted on the Forums.

However, much of this artist's work also appears to feature children or underage individuals in situations of an erotic nature. Such images are not allowed to be posted on these forums ever, and will not be tolerated.

Any images posted on CruxForums must include only figures who are age appropriate (older than 18 years old).

Alright, third time on this thread, and hopefully a third success;
I forgot the thread I saw this on, but I asked who the artist was and had no luck.

Attachments

• 001 (30857997).jpg
    001 (30857997).jpg
    389.4 KB · Views: 78
I have been a fan of the artist who produced the "Fiends" series - Fiends and the Three Strippers, Fiends and the Secret Service Agent, Fiends and the Society Hostess, as well as a few other pieces of work since the early 80s, but have never known the name of the artist. I just found theses works attributed to someone named Shuster and was hoping some of the more academic members might be able to confirm or deny that it's the same artist and point to other work by him.

Attachments

• shuster_nights_of_horror_15_by_patrickrocca_dfqdjs6-414w-2x.jpg
    shuster_nights_of_horror_15_by_patrickrocca_dfqdjs6-414w-2x.jpg
    251.1 KB · Views: 29
  • shuster_nights_of_horror_4_by_patrickrocca_dfqdjj1.jpg
    shuster_nights_of_horror_4_by_patrickrocca_dfqdjj1.jpg
    380.8 KB · Views: 25
  • shuster_nights_of_horror_18_by_patrickrocca_dfq4471.jpg
    shuster_nights_of_horror_18_by_patrickrocca_dfq4471.jpg
    331.7 KB · Views: 9
When it comes to those vintage comics Wulf is one of the go-to guys on this forum. But as far as I know even the most esteemed archeologists here have not identified the artist who did the 'fiends'-serials with the exception of the artist who took over the final serial, called 'semaij'.

The pictures above are from the 'night of horrors' books, originally published in the 1950's, drawn by joe shuster. And, believe it or not, joe shuster - along with a fellow artist jerry siegel - actually created Superman in the 1930s and had to resort to jobs like this to pay for rent. Until fellow artists publicly shamed dc-comics into paying royalties to superman's creators.

Back
Top Bottom