Sedile - Inspired by Jedakk's Throwaway Girl

Go to CruxDreams.com
This triple threat was inspired by the sedile in Jedakk's story, "The Throwaway Girl".

I didn't model this myself though. Most of of it made from pieces that I ripped off of other props. This torture device looks like it's seen a lot of use.

test 01.pngtest 02.png

This triple threat was inspired by the sedile in Jedakk's story, "The Throwaway Girl".

I didn't model this myself though. Most of of it made from pieces that I ripped off of other props. This torture device looks like it's seen a lot of use.

View attachment 1091394View attachment 1091397
Looks like a viciously painful sedile, especially the sharpened needle on the right. For the utherea or the clitoris?

View attachment 1091394View attachment 1091397
That would add to the pain of being on the cross, it would help support the weight but destroy my insides

I was reading in some history books that the romans actually stuck painful items up a man's urethra while he was hanging there nailed to the wood

Back
Top Bottom