Self-Crucifixion's by Oddball94

Go to CruxDreams.com
Also expect more pics of a higher quality soon. Next month a friend of my mine said she would help out by taking pictures, as opposed to the current static camera set up I have.
I wondered if she could improve the pictures, if not she is the one on the cross. One thing which one does not see is the entering of the cornu, which also makes it not usable. It must be so huge it does not enter complete, as mine, or one looks from below.... The face. expression helps naturally or the movement when filmed....
6321f84555870.jpeg

I love when you change positions. It's clear that you WANT maximum suffering, you CRAVE the pain and exhaustion of suspension... breathtaking.
I have to reply to myself as the forums don't let me edit the post, or I can't find how.
Anyway the best thing about your videos is how clear it is that you're a willing victim. Do you imagine that the crucifixion is real when you close your eyes?

I have to reply to myself as the forums don't let me edit the post, or I can't find how.
Anyway the best thing about your videos is how clear it is that you're a willing victim. Do you imagine that the crucifixion is real when you close your eyes?
In the bottom left of each post is a series of options including 'Edit'. You only get a certain amount of time to edit (I think it is one hour) however the moderators have a much longer period. Ask any of us (but don't abuse the privilege!!!)

Very nice shaved body, and nice pose!!!
As heterosexual male he probably will nor appreciate it, but it is astonishing and admirable that he showed it and with a sexual arousement, but yes he looks good. Historically that was a part of the punishment to be shown like that. But it is even more admirable that he pushes a penis-looking dildo into his asshole! Could you imagine that! As male! A dildo, in is asshole! Does that not hurt? And he even showed it to us! Hehehem ok could be larger....

It is wonderful how you crucify yourself. I especially enjoy that you really want your own crucifixion. You are fully experiencing the execution. You feel the shame of being naked. It's very arousing to see that you're under a strong erotic influence. It shows in your erection, your whole body enjoys the crucifixion. You imagine the spectators enjoying the event. Wonderful....

It is wonderful how you crucify yourself. I especially enjoy that you really want your own crucifixion. You are fully experiencing the execution. You feel the shame of being naked. It's very arousing to see that you're under a strong erotic influence. It shows in your erection, your whole body enjoys the crucifixion. You imagine the spectators enjoying the event. Wonderful....
Yes, when he is changing positions and you see how he purposefully spreads his arms as wide as he can. Or when he drops as low as he can and purposefully wants no support for his legs and feet. These moments are even hotter than the hanging itself. Because they show how he desires the cross. And when he hangs he's in an extasy like state. Just... wow. A round of applause for this man!

Hey all!

Next weekend, with the help of a friend, I should be back with another batch of pics/video.

That being said, I'm open to taking requests if there's anything you fine folks would like to see, feel free to comment and I'll try to include it in my next set.

Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom