Sexpionage IV

Go to CruxDreams.com
Saving Lacey (3)

Outside the Scandic Atrium Hotel, Eerikinkatu 28-30, Turku, Finland.

03 - Stepped out onto the sidewalk.jpeg

Barb shivered as she left the cosy warmth of the taxi cab and stepped out onto the sidewalk before the Scandic Atrium Hotel. Although it was well into the second half of March, Turku seemed to remain locked into the depths of winter. There was snow piled everywhere and the chilling breeze coming off the Aura riverfront, just a block away, was enough to take one’s breath away. The cab driver, when Barb had inquired, said the late afternoon temperature that day was only around 2 degrees. A far cry from the springtime warmth and blossoming trees she’d left behind in DC.

She gazed up at the grey, sterile modernist-facade of the hotel. She was familiar with Scandic hotel chain properties … generally clean and relatively inexpensive by Nordic standards, but nothing to write home about. But neither the cold nor the plain and uninviting hotel facade really mattered to her. For she was about to see her Jase again … the very thought made her pulse race.

Pulling her iPhone from her coat pocket, she opened the texting screen, scrolled to ‘Jase’ in her ‘recents’, and playfully typed: ‘Hello lover. I’m here’

There was an immediate text response that simply read: Room 309. Get your tight little ass up here NOW!”

Giggling happily to herself, she entered the hotel lobby, dragging her wheeled bag behind her, and headed straight for the lift.

It had been a long trip. She had found that the most efficient way to get to Turku was an 18:05 Lufthansa trans-Atlantic flight out of Dulles to Frankfurt. And from there, after a three and one half hour layover, to take a connecting Lufthansa flight to Stockholm-Arlanda, from where she could catch an SAS flight into Turku. It was the best she could do, but all told it had taken nearly fifteen hours. And having put in a full day’s work at Langley before departing DC, she was totally exhausted.

And perhaps the worst of it was that she had had the bad luck on the final leg of her journey to be seated next to a gregarious Swedish-speaking Finnish business man. Looking back on the experience, she realized her big mistake after he tried speaking to her in Finnish was to reply in Swedish, rather than just shaking her head to indicate incomprehension. She had done it instinctively. It being something she had often done to throw off the randy Finnish boys on Baltic ferries back in her days as a student in Sweden. But from that moment on, any chance to catch a much needed nap was doomed.

But what bothered her, nagged away at her weary mind, was his line of questioning. At first it seemed he was just on the make … offering to take her out for dinner and drinks in his native Turku, and suggesting she might enjoy staying as a guest in his cosy home rather than a hotel. And, all the while, repeatedly placing his intrusive and very warm hand on her thigh. But the questions he asked were also probing, seemingly designed to get at who she really was, what she really did, and why she was actually heading to Turku. The bland answers she supplied did not seem to satisfy his curiosity.

But forget about him for now, she told herself.

She was about to show up in Jase’s hotel room … no, not just Jase’s, but a room in which they were registered as a married couple! And although she felt terribly weary, she was also brimming with excited anticipation … a potent combination.

Taking a deep breath, she rapped gently on the door, hearing immediate movement from inside. Then the door opened, and there he was … incredibly handsome … his eyes as magnetically alluring as ever … clad in a pair of blue denim jeans, but bare-chested and bare footed.

Not a word was spoken. She flew into his arms. He lifted her off the ground, spun her around three times and promptly threw her down onto the bed.

And it wasn’t long before, between hurried bouts of passionate kissing, her clothes came off … coat, dress, shoes, bra and panties. As did his jeans. And he began doing what he did best … laying on top of her, his groin and abdomen resting tight between her spread thighs, pressing and rubbing her crotch while squeezing her breasts together with both hands and nibbling, biting and sucking … left then right, right then left … at her rapidly pebbling nipples (oh how that drove her crazy when he did that to her!).

And then … as her knees flew up and wide, and she raised her legs over him to lock her ankles behind him … he entered her with ease … slipping in … driving deep … oh so deep!

Fucking, screwing … in and out, in and out … no time for ‘making love’, and all the while exploring her open mouth with his darting tongue. Rhythmically … powerfully … he fucked her … and fucked her … and fucked her … with long hard strokes … driving her to the edge and back until she could stave off the inevitable no longer … until her long, loud scream of orgasmic ecstasy resounded off the walls and ceiling of the sparsely furnished room.

Afterwards, they lay alongside one another, her head resting against his bare chest, his arm curled around her, hand on her breast.

“Jase?”

“Yes?”

“I’m sorry.”

“Sorry about what?”

“About Grace, and what we just did.”

“I’m not.”

“But ….”

“Shhhhh”

“But we shouldn’t have …”

“I know, but …”

“Yeah … I guess we are what we are … it is what it is,”

“I’m not sure what you just said makes any real sense, Barb.”

“No, I guess not … but hey! … Listen! … We need to talk about our plan … about how we’re going to pull off whatever it is you dragged me all the way over here to help you accomplish.”

“No, Barb, you’re too tired … way too exhausted for that right now. You need to get some rest. So, let’s both sleep here together for a few hours. I’ll set my phone to wake us. Then we’ll get up, eat … and we’ll talk about it … talk it all through … okay?”

“Uh-huh.”

To Be Continued …

Saving Lacey (3)

Outside the Scandic Atrium Hotel, Eerikinkatu 28-30, Turku, Finland.

View attachment 1289401

Barb shivered as she left the cosy warmth of the taxi cab and stepped out onto the sidewalk before the Scandic Atrium Hotel. Although it was well into the second half of March, Turku seemed to remain locked into the depths of winter. There was snow piled everywhere and the chilling breeze coming off the Aura riverfront, just a block away, was enough to take one’s breath away. The cab driver, when Barb had inquired, said the late afternoon temperature that day was only around 2 degrees. A far cry from the springtime warmth and blossoming trees she’d left behind in DC.

She gazed up at the grey, sterile modernist-facade of the hotel. She was familiar with Scandic hotel chain properties … generally clean and relatively inexpensive by Nordic standards, but nothing to write home about. But neither the cold nor the plain and uninviting hotel facade really mattered to her. For she was about to see her Jase again … the very thought made her pulse race.

Pulling her iPhone from her coat pocket, she opened the texting screen, scrolled to ‘Jase’ in her ‘recents’, and playfully typed: ‘Hello lover. I’m here’

There was an immediate text response that simply read: Room 309. Get your tight little ass up here NOW!”

Giggling happily to herself, she entered the hotel lobby, dragging her wheeled bag behind her, and headed straight for the lift.

It had been a long trip. She had found that the most efficient way to get to Turku was an 18:05 Lufthansa trans-Atlantic flight out of Dulles to Frankfurt. And from there, after a three and one half hour layover, to take a connecting Lufthansa flight to Stockholm-Arlanda, from where she could catch an SAS flight into Turku. It was the best she could do, but all told it had taken nearly fifteen hours. And having put in a full day’s work at Langley before departing DC, she was totally exhausted.

And perhaps the worst of it was that she had had the bad luck on the final leg of her journey to be seated next to a gregarious Swedish-speaking Finnish business man. Looking back on the experience, she realized her big mistake after he tried speaking to her in Finnish was to reply in Swedish, rather than just shaking her head to indicate incomprehension. She had done it instinctively. It being something she had often done to throw off the randy Finnish boys on Baltic ferries back in her days as a student in Sweden. But from that moment on, any chance to catch a much needed nap was doomed.

But what bothered her, nagged away at her weary mind, was his line of questioning. At first it seemed he was just on the make … offering to take her out for dinner and drinks in his native Turku, and suggesting she might enjoy staying as a guest in his cosy home rather than a hotel. And, all the while, repeatedly placing his intrusive and very warm hand on her thigh. But the questions he asked were also probing, seemingly designed to get at who she really was, what she really did, and why she was actually heading to Turku. The bland answers she supplied did not seem to satisfy his curiosity.

But forget about him for now, she told herself.

She was about to show up in Jase’s hotel room … no, not just Jase’s, but a room in which they were registered as a married couple! And although she felt terribly weary, she was also brimming with excited anticipation … a potent combination.

Taking a deep breath, she rapped gently on the door, hearing immediate movement from inside. Then the door opened, and there he was … incredibly handsome … his eyes as magnetically alluring as ever … clad in a pair of blue denim jeans, but bare-chested and bare footed.

Not a word was spoken. She flew into his arms. He lifted her off the ground, spun her around three times and promptly threw her down onto the bed.

And it wasn’t long before, between hurried bouts of passionate kissing, her clothes came off … coat, dress, shoes, bra and panties. As did his jeans. And he began doing what he did best … laying on top of her, his groin and abdomen resting tight between her spread thighs, pressing and rubbing her crotch while squeezing her breasts together with both hands and nibbling, biting and sucking … left then right, right then left … at her rapidly pebbling nipples (oh how that drove her crazy when he did that to her!).

And then … as her knees flew up and wide, and she raised her legs over him to lock her ankles behind him … he entered her with ease … slipping in … driving deep … oh so deep!

Fucking, screwing … in and out, in and out … no time for ‘making love’, and all the while exploring her open mouth with his darting tongue. Rhythmically … powerfully … he fucked her … and fucked her … and fucked her … with long hard strokes … driving her to the edge and back until she could stave off the inevitable no longer … until her long, loud scream of orgasmic ecstasy resounded off the walls and ceiling of the sparsely furnished room.

Afterwards, they lay alongside one another, her head resting against his bare chest, his arm curled around her, hand on her breast.

“Jase?”

“Yes?”

“I’m sorry.”

“Sorry about what?”

“About Grace, and what we just did.”

“I’m not.”

“But ….”

“Shhhhh”

“But we shouldn’t have …”

“I know, but …”

“Yeah … I guess we are what we are … it is what it is,”

“I’m not sure what you just said makes any real sense, Barb.”

“No, I guess not … but hey! … Listen! … We need to talk about our plan … about how we’re going to pull off whatever it is you dragged me all the way over here to help you accomplish.”

“No, Barb, you’re too tired … way too exhausted for that right now. You need to get some rest. So, let’s both sleep here together for a few hours. I’ll set my phone to wake us. Then we’ll get up, eat … and we’ll talk about it … talk it all through … okay?”

“Uh-huh.”

To Be Continued …

Tomorrow Never Dies ... “Uh-huh.”

Guys there's plenty of time for fucking when I'm rescued. HELP!!!!! xx

We northern blue state girls know how to keep our boyfriends warm at night! ;)

Ladies, what's up? I just read shagging, fucking, screwing, banging ... what kind of story is this Sexspionage, @Fossy? Äh ... what ... real ... in the real world ... no! ... you mean ... this drives the real world ... no! ... that would be too easy, too simple ... or Ladies? Really?

Saving Lacey (4)

Scandic Atrium Hotel, Eerikinkatu 28-30, Turku, Finland.

Agent Barbara Moore snuggled under the covers and glanced sleepily over to the chair by the bed, where Jase was sitting quietly in the darkened room, looking at her.

“Major Underwood?” she asked, with a still-tired grin, “… what the fuck are you doing?”

“Nothing,” he replied, quietly. “Just… watching you sleep.”

Barb giggled and pulled the duvet up further. “I am really not sure whether that’s the creepiest or the most romantic thing ever.”

04 - Barb giggled .jpeg

Peeking out again and sitting up, Barb ran her hand through her mussed hair.

“So, today is D-Day?”

Jason nodded, his demeanour becoming solemn.

“It is Barb, and listen, you being here means more than I can ever say …”

She smirked, “Oh believe me Major, you more than demonstrated your gratitude last night …”

Jase grinned back, his mood lifting briefly.

“So, why exactly am I here Jase?” Barb asked, sitting up and making sure to keep the sheets over her naked breasts … there was a time and a place, and right now their being together had taken on a serious tone.

He took a deep breath, then jumped in. “The UK Government, in its efforts to retain good relations with Sweden, has agreed to allow one of our colleagues and Grace’s friend, Lacey Anderson, to be extradited over into Scandinavia.”

“Why?”

“Because on a previous mission, Agent Anderson killed a Swedish national, albeit in the line of duty, and …”

“… And?”

“… And a South African national too, and Sweden and South Africa are very close. Suffice to say that both countries want Anderson to pay for her crimes.”

“But …” Barb furrowed her brow, “She hasn’t committed a crime.”

Jason nodded. “Exactly, Barb. Agent Anderson has been ‘sold down the river’ for political gain, which is why the British Government will not lift a finger to help her, and why you and I, operating completely dark, are her only chance.”

“Wow … okay.” Barb sat looking pensive for a while, trying to rationalise what Jason had just told her.

“Barb … seriously, if you’re having second thoughts …”

Agent Moore let a smile slowly break out across her lips, then said, “Well, I’m here now, so let’s get this show on the road …”

Jase could tell that Barb hadn’t said everything she wanted to say.

“What is it, Barb?”

“Well, it’s just that on the flight over here, there was a guy, Finnish I think, but he could easily have been Swedish, and he was sitting next to me.”

“Okay, so?”

“So, he asked a lot of questions …”

“Which you didn’t answer of course?”

Barb shook her head and replied, “It’s not my first rodeo, Major.”

“But … even so. Looking back, I am beginning to wonder if his presence on that flight was no mere coincidence.”

Jason took a deep breath, “Well, it is what it is. We just need to be extra vigilant.”

“So, what happens next?”

“At 6:30pm today Jason and Sophie Turner will be on the Silja Line Ferry from Turku to Kapellskör (Stockholm). It takes over 11 hours and so we dock at 6am. Somehow, we then need to get a ride to Frovi 180 kilometres away. That’s where Lacey is being held …”

“Piece of cake then stud, right …” Barb crawled naked from under the sheets and took her feline form onto the floor to rise up between Jason spread thighs …

“But we still have a little time yet Major Underwood, right?”

Basement Cells, X-Wing, at Hinseburg Prison, Frövi, Sweden

Bakker moved slowly to the trembling hanging figure. With lust-fuelled appreciation, he studied her stretched form, allowing his piercing gaze to burn into her flesh. With the intensity and stealth of a deadly hunter, he circled her, the close proximity of his presence, unquestionably evil and mal-intended, caused Lacey to hitch and then hold her breath.

Despite the pain, she writhed and squirmed, trying to keep him in her view. She could hear him, feel him at her back, the muscles along her spine tensing in frightened anticipation of his touch.

Lacey waited in the silence for him to touch her, but only heard his breathing. Then she felt the slightest movement at her head. He was taking her blonde locks, gathering them into his fist, and now Lacey felt the cool air of the room gently sweep across her neck and upper back, though he held back his touch from her skin. She tensed her whole body jerked, waiting for the strike to come.

"Lacey," his breath ran down the side of her ear and neck. The stubble on his jaw, lightly scratching her cheek. She felt her nipples harden at the contact.

She could feel the heat of his breath pouring out down the back of her now exposed neck. He moved his mouth slowly around her neck from one side to the other, his breath pioneering a warm trail across her damaged flesh.

He watched his captive’s muscles twitch, listened to her breathing catch upon his own exhalation. Bakker took a step back to sweep his eyes over her. The lines of Lacey’s back were beautiful and tapered to her trim waist. He reached out an intrusive hand to brush the tips of his fingers over the cuts and scars …

“Nghhhhhh!” Lacey winced and his desire was inflamed just that little bit more.

“And now Agent Anderson,” Bakker hissed, his groin bulging, “Now, I’m going to hurt you …”

To Be Continued …

Saving Lacey (5)

Silja Line Terminal, Linnankatu 91, 20100 Turku, Finland

Jase and Barb occupied a table on the 7th level ‘Sea Pub’ watering hole aboard the ‘Baltic Princess’, the Silja Line’s modern ferry cruise liner that carries passengers and cars daily between Turku and Stockholm. Although it was well past midnight, the ship was ablaze with light and full of activity, as the eleven-hour overnight transit was a favourite haunt for both Swedish and Finnish revellers eager to take advantage of duty-free alcohol.

They had been seated at their table for a good hour. Barb was nursing a second glass of Riesling and Jase had just ordered a third beer, when a man who had been sitting at a table across the way, got up and made his way over to them.

Looking up as he drew near, Barb recognized him immediately as the inquisitive Finnish businessman who had occupied the seat next to hers the previous day on her flight into Turku from Stockholm-Arlanda.

“Oh, it’s you! What a surprise!” she exclaimed in Swedish.

“Indeed, and I’m as surprised as you are,” he replied. “May I join you?”

“Yes, of course. Pull up a chair. Oh, and let me introduce you to my husband, Jason Turner.

“Pleased to meet you, Jason. I’m Niko Haapala. Why Barb, you sly little thing you! You never told me yesterday that you were married!”

“Jason doesn’t speak Swedish,” she replied after quickly translating. “And, as I recall, that’s the one thing you didn’t ask.”

“Yes, I suppose you’re right. Wishful thinking on my part. I was hoping to somehow seduce you.”

Barb smiled at his typical Scandinavian forwardness.

“… Perhaps, though, we should switch to speaking English before your husband starts to get the wrong idea?”

“Yes, of course,” she laughed.

“So what takes you back to Sweden so soon … Barbara … uh …. Turner, is it? … I don’t believe you gave me your full name yesterday either. And now I find you’ve spent less than a day in my fair city. Such a pity. I would have loved to show you and Jason around.”

“No, I flew there simply to meet up with my husband. His business travels keep him away so much of the time, so we seize on every opportunity to spend some quality time together.”

“Ahhh, I see. Tell me, Jason, what line of work are you in?” he continued while signalling to the waiter for a beer like the one which Jase was drinking.

“Oh, import/export.”

“You don’t say. That’s what I do too. Funny I haven’t seen you around before, but then import/export is a big and far-flung business. I take it Scandinavia might not be your regular beat? But of course, with a beautiful wife who speaks such splendid Swedish, one might think …?”

“No, my business mostly takes me to places in Asia or South America. Sweden and Finland are a rarity, but an excellent opportunity to get Barb back to Sweden for a visit and I get a native speaker to help me out as well.”

“That she undoubtedly can,” chuckled Niko Haapala, as he reached under the table to pat her on the knee, slip his hand under her skirt and gently squeeze her thigh. “… But hardly necessary, as we Scandinavians, and especially the Swedes, speak English nearly as well as you do. How are things in the UK these days, by the way? Has Brexit been the train wreck disaster for business that everyone says it has?”

“Basically a train wreck as you say.”

“Umm, yes. Tell me, where are you folks headed in Sweden? Stockholm?”

“No, we’re headed for Örebro,” replied Barb, halting the stealthy advance, beneath the table, of his invasive touch by clamping her thighs together tightly. “As soon as we dock at Kapellskör we’ll be hiring a car and on our way as Jase needs to be there yet this morning.”

She was carefully avoiding any mention of Frövi.

“Oh dear! You’ve apparently never experienced the long lines at the Kapellskör car hire counter? It could be hours before you’ll be in your way. Tell you what. I’ve got my own car below decks here on the ferry and I happen to be headed west and passing right through Örebro. Let me give you a lift.”

“Oh, that’s kind of you, but …”

“No, I insist. It would be my pleasure.”

Jase kicked Barb under the table, passing on an unspoken message. The gregarious Mr. Haapala was overdoing it. They had briefly discussed her earlier encounter with him while they lay in bed that morning, and had agreed that he might well be someone assigned to tail them. The nudge and look that Jase was giving her said ‘accept’. And, that inner sense they had developed that helped them to know what the other was thinking, told her that it would be better to have him where they could eliminate him, if necessary, than to have him tailing them all the way to Frövi.

“Alright then. We accept your kind offer, don’t we Jase?”

“Yes, that’s so very kind of you, old chap …” agreed Jase, signalling to the waiter for another beer for himself and the Finn. And overdoing the “Jolly Englishman” a bit more than Barb deemed necessary.

“Yes, thank you, Niko” she purred as she fended off a renewed advance of his hot hand.

“Would you like another glass of Riesling, my dear?” offered Jase.

“No, thank you, my love. Two, as you well know, is my limit and I’ve already had three.”

The Basement Cells, X-Wing, at Hinseburg Prison, Frövi, Sweden

In his own weird and perverted mind Bakker was seducing Lacey. His quiet words, hot breath and lightly brushing fingers had caused her to become confused and conflicted. She would have expected him to beat her, but he had caressed her instead … but then, the sting in the tail.

“And now Agent Anderson, I’m going to hurt you …” he had hissed, causing his nubile captive to whimper in a groin-stiffening way.

“So now you get what you deserve you murdering little cunt, shooting our countryman down in cold blood …” He spat the words out into Lacey’s ear.

The captive girl gasped. "That's nothing but a lie, and you know it …" Her words could barely be heard.

"Is it?" he countered. "Well, it doesn’t matter now Agent Anderson … because you’re already dead.”

And then, as sudden grief overwhelmed her, the condemned girl lost all control, weeping her eyes out. Through the wet strands of hair hanging over face, Lacey twisted her head and glared at Bakker, scarcely containing the fierceness of her new found rage ...

"Go fetch your whip and finish me,” and as soon as she said it, the bound girl felt her heart bolt wildly.

05 - Go fetch your whip and finish me.jpeg

Bakker looked past her to the table, where the whips lay, considering it ... as if he might do just that ...

"Tempting," came his calm reply.

"You coward,” she hissed, goading him. "Do it! Whip me for the murderous act I committed!” Lacey had lost all reason. She wanted him to hurt her, to finish her. "Take me …!" she screamed at him.

Bakker's smile deepened to a vile, scornful laugh. Lacey writhed her stretched body, bound by the cuffs at her wrists … and then her voice could be heard gasping, as the lash bit deep into her back, and she was hit by a surge of pain so severe that a sheen of cold perspiration sprang from her pores ...

His next assault would break her …

The whip slashed violently at her once again …

“Aiiiiiiii, Oh God help me …” The poor girl had barely recovered from her crucifixion and here she was being savagely whipped …

Then the brutality stopped and Bakker approached her once more, struggling to keep his hands away from her scarred flesh. Drawing one muscular arm around the nape of her neck, the other around her whip-streaked body, he yanked her body backwards, her naked ass pushing at the bulge in his groin.

Whimpers of fresh pain escaped her lips as deft fingers dug into her sweating, lash-stripped skin...and then, gripping her hair to twist her head, he planted his lips upon hers, covering her mouth hungrily with an angry, punishing kiss.

Lacey struggled iagainst the monster’s offensive touch, angry, but also shocked at her own eager response. After so violently lashing her, Lacey welcomed the respite, the kiss, the pleasure from pain that she had so often enjoyed with Roger Moore.

“Ngghhoooooo!” Agent Anderson’s words were cut short and her protest dissolved as she felt Bakker’s tongue enter her mouth, exploring, devouring its softness. Lacey felt herself relax, body dangling, arms bent back in the chains and slender torso arched forward.

Her wet and whipped body hung limp, now drawn hard against Bakker’s chest. His mauling touch caressing and embracing her. Tearing his lips from hers, and smoothing back a wayward strand of her hair, he spoke.

“Take you, Agent Anderson? Is that what you want?”

“Yes.” Lacey added.

“You want me to fuck you?”

“Yes.”

There was a silent pause when all that could be heard was the sound of a lowering zipper.

“Oh God …”

She felt his swollen cock head nudging at her rear.

He gripped her hips, pulled her back towards him, and with his long, thick shaft in position, Bakker slammed into her captive body!

To Be Continued …

Saving Lacey (6)

E-18 and highway 50/68 interchange, Örebro, Sweden

It was nearly noon when Niko Haapala guided his onyx-black Volvo XC40 compact SUV onto the E18 Örebro interchange. Due to back-up from a big traffic accident, they had encountered near Västerås, the drive from the ferry port at Kapellskär had taken over five hours, rather than the normal three. Everyone was hungry and tired, and conversation had long since ground to a halt.

Niko suggested they head into Örebro and find a place where they could get something to eat and to allow Jase an opportunity to make some apologetic phone calls and reschedule the late morning meeting, he had falsely informed Niko that he had arranged in the city.

Barb was anxious to escape the confines of the Volvo for reasons of her own. Despite the fact that a console separated the passenger seat from the driver’s, Niko had proved to have a long arm and warm hand that was relentless in its quest to grasp and work its way up her thigh. Given the delicateness of the unspoken plan between she and Jase to control the Finn, whom they believed had been assigned to tail them, she had been forced … within limits … to refrain from openly opposing his rather blatant forays under the skirt of her dress, and to even playfully pretend to be enjoying them.

Jase could see what was going on up front from where he sat, relegated to the back seat, and had little choice but to ignore it. Instead he tried to focus on what to do next, now that they had reached Örebro and were but a scant 30 kilometres south of Frövi, where he knew poor Lacey was being held and enduring God knows what, assuming she was even still alive.

Niko soon found a place to eat … a restaurant called Milly’s … and as he jumped out of the car to run gallantly around to open the passenger side door for Barb, Jase leaned forward and hissed, “Keep him distracted!”

“It’s not hard,” she replied ruefully, and Jase smirked at the unintended pun, before adding, “… And tell him over lunch that you’re tired and need a hotel room, okay?”

“Oh, he’ll be keen on that.”

Jase nodded and slumped back in his seat as Niko opened the door for Barb.

They went inside, took a table and ordered food. Then Jase excused himself to make some calls and visit the men’s restroom. Barb was about to head for the ladies, but the look on Jase’s face told her she needed to stay right where she was.

So, she turned to Niko and declared that the long drive, on top of an entire night spent awake on the ferry, had left her exhausted and she wondered whether there might be a hotel nearby where she and Jase could get a room.

“Of course,” he replied brightly. “There’s a Scandic only a short distance away. I saw it on our way in to the restaurant.”

“That sounds good.”

“As a matter of fact,” he continued, pulling out his phone, “I’ll call ahead and get you a room. My treat. Least I can do for delaying your arrival here. Uh … I should book it for Mr and Mrs Jason Turner, right?”

“Right, very kind of you,” she replied, wondering if that wasn’t a slip up on his part … a subtle window on the fact that he probably didn’t believe that’s who they really were.

They sat in silence for a few minutes after he completed the call. Clearly pleased with himself, he beamed at her happily. And when Jase returned, Niko excused himself saying he needed to visit the men’s room as well.

“I need to go too,” said Barb, pushing back her chair, but Jase’s eyes held that now familiar ‘stay where you are’ look.

“Did you tell him we’d like to get a hotel room?” asked Jase as soon as Niko was out of sight.

“Yes, and he phoned the local Scandic and booked one for us.”

“Okay. I assume we both agree by now that Niko is working undercover for them.”

“Yeah, that’s pretty obvious. And, by the way, I managed to see that he’s packing a gun under his sport jacket, left side.”

“Definitely working for them. So, here’s what I’m thinking, Barb. Frövi is not far from here. A mere twenty minutes or so by car, and Niko’s black Volvo is just what we need to get us there. It even looks somewhat official should we decide to be brazen about our approach. But first we need to dispose of him and commandeer his Volvo and gun for our own purposes. So, here’s my plan. We go to the Scandic hotel. I excuse myself to go to the business meeting I’ll claim to have arranged, saying that I’ve alerted my clients to my being at the Scandic and they’ve agreed to pick me up there right away. You ask Niko if he wouldn’t mind helping you take our bags to the hotel room. He’s sure to accept eagerly …”

“And then what? Are you thinking what I think you’re thinking?”

“Well, yes. He may be an agent of some kind, but he also quite obviously thinks he’s God’s gift to women and he wants desperately to prove it to you.”

“So, I’m to invite him into our hotel room and get him into bed with me?”

“Can you think of a better way to get him in a vulnerable position without his gun?”

“And you’ll be waiting nearby ready to burst in at just the right moment? How will you know it’s the right moment?”

“Remember that howl you let out when you orgasmed in our hotel back in Turku?”

“Oh Jeez, Jase! This is insane.”

“Perhaps so, Barb, but I think it’s a sure-fire plan, and we have little option, right?”

Barb slowly nodded.

“Okay, good. So, go to the ladies’ room now. I’m sure you’ve been needing to pee and have been holding back.”

“You could tell, could you?”

“Yeah, pretty obvious. I could see it in your eyes.”

“Sure that wasn’t my rising level of lust at the prospect of being royally fucked by our oversexed Finnish friend?”

“I’ve heard it’s a Finnish national trait.”

She punched him on the shoulder, grabbed her bag and scurried off.

Room 216, Scandic City Central Hotel Örebro

“There you are, anything else I can do for you?” Niko Haapala offered graciously as he set Barb’s and Jase’s bags on the hotel room floor. “I know you’re tired and want to get to bed. Pity Jason had to work. He must be dog-tired too “

“Yes, he works too hard.”

“In the business that he and I are in, that’s expected. Now, I’ll be leaving unless there’s anything else … or unless you’d like me to stay for a while?”

“Well, no. You should probably go, but before you do would you mind helping me with the zipper on the back of my dress? The damn thing seems to be caught somehow.”

“Of course. Turn around and let me have a look. Yes, it does seem a bit stuck, but … oh … there it goes … wait a second … let me see to it that it goes all the way.”

“Thank you, Nikko,” she said as throatily as she could muster while turning around to embrace and kiss him full on the lips.

Without missing a beat, he chuckled, “I take it I’m welcome to stay, and to be honest I’m hardly surprised. I knew you were attracted to me from the very moment we first met on that flight into Turku. Now, if we’re quick about it, we can do what we both have been yearning to do and finish before your husband returns.”

Barb responded by stepping back, slipping her dress off her shoulders, left then right, letting it fall to her hips and then wiggling free of it. After which, without a word she removed her bra, and embraced him again.

His eyes were alight at the prospect of what he knew was about to happen.

She allowed him to plant little kisses on her shoulders and neck. And then redirected his moist lips to her breasts and nipples, moaning throatily as he sucked a hard teat into his mouth and flicked his tongue rapidly back and forth over its engorged tip.

Backing away, she kicked off her shoes, turned, and bent to pull down the bed cover while calling over her shoulder, “I think you’re gonna need to get naked.”

And as she slid beneath the sheets, she watched him as he removed his clothing and, with his back turned to her, carefully hid his gun and holster in the folds of his jacket which he laid on a chair.

Putting on a playful show, she tossed her panties out from under the sheets and cooed, “Well, come on! I’m ready and waiting. Show me what a well-hung Finn can do!”

Grinning happily, Niko burrowed head first under the bed sheets in search of that which his repeated hand forays under the skirt of her dress had been seeking ever since the ferry.

Barb spread her legs to accommodate his search and allowed him to close in and begin to probe her slit with his rapidly darting tongue … all the while craning her neck to look past the sheets tented over his upraised ass in hopes that Jase would soon come bursting into the room.

But no Jase. And Niko was actually succeeding in making her quite wet as he pressed home his attack, nibbling now at her clit. She knew she was starting to lose it.

And then he suddenly stopped, threw off the sheets, and moments later he was inside her, sliding deeply in with one powerful thrust.

Reaching for her wrists, he pinned them against the bed sheet on either side of her head, and began thrusting in and out, slowly at first but quickly picking up the tempo, causing her mounded breasts to bounce and sway wildly.

She gasped as he rode her, raising her legs and attempting to cross her ankles over him. They were moving as one. Clinging to one another. Each new thrust bringing her closer and closer.

He knew he had her now, and Barb knew it too. There was no going back. Just a matter of time. Damn it! Where was Jase?

“Now! Now! Now!” Niko yelled, humping her furiously.

And, as though on cue, Barb exploded … her authentic, climactic scream both loud and throaty.

06 - Barb exploded .jpeg

At almost that very same moment, in burst Jase. He went immediately and instinctively for Niko’s folded jacket, withdrawing the gun, releasing the safety, noting with a smile that it was equipped with a silencer, and calmly but firmly ordered the Finn to get off of Barb, sit on the side of the bed and clasp his hands behind his head.

“What took you so long?” screamed Barb at Jase. “How long were you out there? You could have charged in sooner!”

“I was waiting for you to finish and scream. That was the plan, remember?”

“Well, I wished you’d used your damn initiative, and deviated from the plan!”

“Why?”

She let that go answered, glaring instead with obvious distaste at the sizable pool of semen and cum staining the bed’s bottom sheet.

“Get yourself dressed, Barb. You did well. Our plan worked. And as soon as you’re dressed let’s get our friend here tied up on the bed. You can use my pocket knife to rip up his shirt and pants then we’ll use them to bind and gag him.”

“Your cause is hopeless,” a deflated but defiant Niko declared quietly. “Sure, tie me up. Leave me here, and make your way up to Frövi, assuming that’s the plan. But know this! The element of surprise is lost. They know you’re here. They know you’re coming. I saw to that back at the restaurant! You’ll never get through to rescue your captive agent. And oh … by the way … your wife, girlfriend, colleague, spy …. whatever she may be … is one helluva good fuck!”

“Shut up!” snapped Barb, as she knelt behind him ready to gag him with a rolled-up wad of torn shirt sleeve.

When they had Niko secured, Jase who had liberated the Finn’s car keys, phone and wallet from his trousers before Barb had set to ripping them up, suddenly whistled and exclaimed as he held up the man’s ID, “Will you look at this! Our friend Niko Haapala is apparently a Swedish government agent.”

“Let me see that!” demanded Barb. “Shit! He’s SÄPO … Säkerhetspolisen … Swedish National Security Service! He wasn’t lying. They are definitely onto us!”

“Now what?” groaned Jase. “We’re screwed.”

“No,” replied Barb thoughtfully. “We still may have one small advantage. They don’t know that Haapala here has been compromised. Perhaps there’s a way we can turn that to our advantage.”

And so, we come to the close of PART III. Lacey is left hanging in her cell, but at least she’s alive. Jase and Barb need to race against the clock, but are still in the game, while poor Grace is left at home to imagine was her husband is doing with his American … ‘colleague’. Join us for PART IV – Freedom Found, the concluding part, exclusively here on CF of Friday of this week …

Back
Top Bottom