Sexual arousal during crucifixion

Go to CruxDreams.com
I think it would only have worked with convicts who were strongly masochistic (in the sense of pain causing arousal). In all other cases the pain and discomfort associated with real crucifixion in roman style were too strong to allow for any sexual stimulation to be effective. Things become a different matter in case of staged crucifixions in a BDSM setting of course when the level of pain can be reduced according to the desires of the "convict" in order to make way for a regime where he or she is more (even highly) receptive to arousal and orgasm.

A lot of the crux erotica features touching, stimulating and giving orgasms to girls who have been nailed up, in order to intensify their humiliation. But would this actually have been possible? Wouldn't the excruciating pain (literally) of a Roman execution have shut down those parts of the human nervous system capable of generating sexual pleasure?
I think it would be difficult for a victim to be turned on sexually due to the pain levels.

I often have this idea about approaching the victim when she's very close to death.
She is almost motionless and unconscious.
Her legs are wide open, she is fully on display as she slowly dies.
I touch between her legs and tease and kneed her soft flesh between, it becomes wet as she wakes up and starts to rasp and moan.
She looks at me, then panics as she starts to feel the oncoming orgasm as her body shuts down
She convulses and shakes as she goes into a seziur as she nears her final climax.
She looks at me with terror as she knows she is going to die within minutes
She archs her body and screams....then she falls back on the cross dead.
I lift her head to rest on her shoulder, so people can see the look of terror and ecstasy etched on her dead face

i think that phisics is what it is. if you are stimulating a woman or man even on the cross you will get an answer to that stimulation.
erogene areas of the body are working on an independent brain connection so even in great pain they can be stimulated.
it was scientificly proved in case of angel lust in hangings. it is like a final try of the brain to do its function of reproduction and do not die in vain.
masochistic persons are more excitable than the others... yes... but i think that if you are stimulating the penis or clitoris before or after you nail a person on a cross can have a sexual arrousement reaction from it. if the person likes it or not that is some other issue. even on the cross there are many videos that proves that a man stimulated penis can proceed to an erection and ejaculation because the mecanics of pain feeling and sexual arrousement feeling are different. the brain command the release of different substances in these cases. and even in usual BDSM, the passive person pain can force the brain to release the substances for compensate in case of sexual stimulation.
now if you are thinking of pleasure of the victim or the pleasure of the person who stimulates the victim that is some other issue.

This article suggests that the brain can confuse various stressful stimuli and produce inappropriate responses. The scientific experiment compares fear and sexual attraction, but it may well apply to pain and arousal as well.

I wonder if this explains erotic asphyxiation as the struggle to breathe produces sexual arousal. It might even explain why nipples become erect in cold weather.

Of course it might just be: "I'm dying! I might as well ejaculate as my last chance to reproduce, as my sperm could just hit a fertile woman!" :smileysex1:

That's interesting - I'd rather assumed that activities or situations that raise blood-pressure and other heightened metabolic activity could provoke arousal, that's something I've experienced my self - and orgasm can relieve stress - but whether 'misattribution' is a helpful term I'm not so sure. My masochistic experiences seem to tell me that pleasure and pain are closely-related in the effects they have in me, and anticipation of pain can certainly be arousing, but is that 'misattribution'?

That's interesting - I'd rather assumed that activities or situations that raise blood-pressure and other heightened metabolic activity could provoke arousal, that's something I've experienced my self - and orgasm can relieve stress - but whether 'misattribution' is a helpful term I'm not so sure. My masochistic experiences seem to tell me that pleasure and pain are closely-related in the effects they have in me, and anticipation of pain can certainly be arousing, but is that 'misattribution'?

--only if one believes that human response is always logical.

I don't!

Yes, you can become sexually aroused when on a cross. It has happened to me nearly every time, with few exceptions. The whole purpose of the exercise is to achieve arousal.

Yes, you can become sexually aroused when on a cross. It has happened to me nearly every time, with few exceptions. The whole purpose of the exercise is to achieve arousal.
Here you might state if you are a female or a male, not clear to me. So if a female, we (the males) would love to hear about how this is expressed. i naturaly know that the vagina, as example, gets bigger in the case of sexual arousal of a female.

Here you might state if you are a female or a male, not clear to me. So if a female, we (the males) would love to hear about how this is expressed. i naturaly know that the vagina, as example, gets bigger in the case of sexual arousal of a female.
Bobbie's female (see 'About' on her profile)

Bobbie's female (see 'About' on her profile)
I can not read her profile, but that is ok, she is assured of her privacy, just was medically interested. As you know i need such things for my story, now writing on the crucifixion rules in the year 6666.... ;-)

I can not read her profile, but that is ok, she is assured of her privacy, just was medically interested. As you know i need such things for my story, now writing on the crucifixion rules in the year 6666.... ;-)
Ah, I wasn't sure about the profile, but I don't think Bobbie will mind me confirming that!

Last edited:
Ah, I wasn't sure about the profile, but I don't think Bobbi will mind me confirming that!
Guess so. Not all of us have the luck to be born as male! No just kidding. It was here the interesting discussion if males will spot an erection on cross, probably not if nailed. But probably with a reasonable cornu. There are also members here who showed that it is possible, for me it isn't because of diabetes, else i would do the corresponding pics and research myself. So females , not all but some, will also be sexually excited, that is good to know. i mean the orgasm one migth see by the trembling legs. i will put the trembling legs, into my next story.

Thank you, Eulalia, for your assistance. I have made some modifications to my profile. Sorry dfg42, but I have you on my "ignoring content" list. It seems as though you had an obsession with Cornu, etc., and I found it a little off-putting. Yes, I am female, and I have had orgasms while hanging on a cross. Of course, I was just tied to it, with no nails or Cornu. I will have to review my profile again.

Back
Top Bottom