Shaving down there - for or against?

Go to CruxDreams.com
I see a hairy one and (mis)interpret it as a sign of poor grooming & hygene habits in general. Ditto those that are into that look.
I'm glad you inserted that '(mis)', I assure you it does not apply in my case.

I'm glad you inserted that '(mis)', I assure you it does not apply in my case.
Yes, I know it's generally a misinterpretation, but that's the first thought that pops into my head when I see a bushy vagina or penis. That or "probably hasn't had any in a long time".

I'm also sure that most people who chose to retain their hair find that to be insulting, rather in the was I literally cannot fathom mistaking a shaved adult's vagina for a prepubescent one.

Well I was a supposedly reveal more that I should have, She was always complaining that some of us were unlady like, Some showing too much cleavage , no wearing a firm bra, I was showing too much hair . She was a real bitch
Where I taught, she would not have gotten away with that. Parents would have been outraged. Teachers, also.

I could understand an educator wanting to counsel a student if the student's appearance or behavior might lead that student to be ridiculed, bullied, or embarrassed, but an educator imposing his/her social values --especially if they're debatable at best-- is unethical to me. I certainly disagreed with many of my students' choices in grooming, clothing, body ink, etc. But I would never allow my opinions to influence my teaching, and I would certainly have never indicted to my students how I felt on those issues.

I hope your principal is not still in the system.

Well I think everybody in here knows my views on this matter :p

I really hate getting hair in my mouth!

nohairypussy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom