Shaving down there - for or against?

Go to CruxDreams.com
It is generally a guy myth that we want pictures of your cock.

Seduce our minds and we'll get around to the real thing soon enough.

kisses

willowfall
Yeah they love baby pictures more than willies'.

I see a hairy one and (mis)interpret it as a sign of poor grooming & hygene habits in general. Ditto those that are into that look.
I'm glad you inserted that '(mis)', I assure you it does not apply in my case.

I'm glad you inserted that '(mis)', I assure you it does not apply in my case.
Yes, I know it's generally a misinterpretation, but that's the first thought that pops into my head when I see a bushy vagina or penis. That or "probably hasn't had any in a long time".

I'm also sure that most people who chose to retain their hair find that to be insulting, rather in the was I literally cannot fathom mistaking a shaved adult's vagina for a prepubescent one.

Well I was a supposedly reveal more that I should have, She was always complaining that some of us were unlady like, Some showing too much cleavage , no wearing a firm bra, I was showing too much hair . She was a real bitch
Where I taught, she would not have gotten away with that. Parents would have been outraged. Teachers, also.

I could understand an educator wanting to counsel a student if the student's appearance or behavior might lead that student to be ridiculed, bullied, or embarrassed, but an educator imposing his/her social values --especially if they're debatable at best-- is unethical to me. I certainly disagreed with many of my students' choices in grooming, clothing, body ink, etc. But I would never allow my opinions to influence my teaching, and I would certainly have never indicted to my students how I felt on those issues.

I hope your principal is not still in the system.

Well I think everybody in here knows my views on this matter :p

I really hate getting hair in my mouth!

nohairypussy.jpg

Back
Top Bottom