Short Stories by DjEtla

Go to CruxDreams.com
I was messing around the other day and created a little picture story.

in a hallway.png

It was partly inspired by this photo by Guido Argentini.

naked in a hallway jpg.jpg

This is loosely based on a true story.

When I was in college I had a friend who was a Resident Assistant. She lived on one floor of a dorm that was set aside for freshman girls. One of the girls caused a stir because she would walk the hall with no clothes sometimes. My friend got a laugh about this. She thought about whether she ought to tell this girl to put some clothes on. The girl was slim and pretty and cheerful. In the end I guess no one was really too bothered if she wanted to walk around that way. So my friend just let the girl do what she wanted.

I hope things are well with that girl wherever she is. She might be a grandmother now for all I know. Maybe she has a daughter or a granddaughter who also enjoys walking through a girl’s dorm with no clothes and causing a little stir.

This isn't the kind of dark tale I usually post. I think my next one I post will be closer to my usual stories.

Here's a new story with a Dolcett-type of theme.

Comments are welcome and appreciated. It's always interesting to hear how a reader reacts to a story.

AT THE PROCESSING PLANT

Two women entered the door and looked around the lobby.

“Hi! Welcome of Hill's Processing,” said the pretty, bubbly receptionist. “Come right in please,” she said with a smile.

“You must be Mistress Leslie,” the receptionist said. “We’ve been expecting you.”

“Hi,” she said. “Yes I’m Mistress Leslie.” She was well dressed in a dark suit coat. It was cut and tailored in an expensive way and fit her very tightly, showing her curves. She wore no blouse or bra under her coat so the plunging neckline was very sexy and eye-catching. She also wore a very short dark skirt that showed off her slim legs. Her designer heels looked expensive. Overall she looked like an affluent, sexy mistress.

“And this must be Kitty Pie,” the receptionist said, looking at the other young woman. She was dressed only in a very skimpy slave tunic that barely hid any of her body. Her hands and arms were locked behind her back. She had a slave collar. One end of a leash was locked onto the collar. Mistress Leslie held the other end.

“That’s right this is Kitty Pie,” she said. “She’s very excited to be here.”

The slave girl had a rather nervous expression but also a bit of a nervous smile as she looked around the lobby and didn’t say anything.

“Well it’s very exciting for you to be here,” the receptionist said. “I’m Kim and we’ll get you started very soon – don’t you worry about a thing.”

“This might be a good time for Kitty Pie to get undressed. Do you think so?” Mistress Leslie asked Kim.

“Why yes, absolutely,” she said. “Any time to get undressed is fine. Now is as good a time as any.”

“Hold still my pet,” Mistress Leslie said cheerfully, enjoying the moment. “It’s time for you to lose that tunic.” She took her time untying the waist rope, then easing the tunic over her head, leaving the girl totally bare except for her slave collar.

About that time another Mistress came in. She also had a slave girl with her, wearing a slave tunic, with her arms attached behind her back, and a collar with a leash.

“Hello!” Kim said. “Welcome! I think you must be Mistress Naomi. Is that right?”

“Yes! I’m Mistress Naomi,” she said cheerfully. “It’s good to be here. And this worthless little slave is Buttercup.”

“Well hello Buttercup,” Kim said to the slave girl. “Are you checking her in today?”

“Yes,” Mistress Naomi said. “It’s the end of the road for her. I’m checking her in for processing today.”

“Very good,” Kim said. “Have you met Mistress Leslie before?”

“Why no, I don’t think so,” Mistress Naomi said. “How do you do?” she said to Mistress Leslie.

“I’m fine. It’s great to meet you,” Mistress Leslie said.

“Say, are you going into the next room today?” Mistress Naomi asked.

“Yes that’s the plan!” Mistress Leslie said.

“Could I ask you to take charge of Buttercup for me?” Mistress Naomi asked.

“Why sure, that would be a lot of fun. I can take charge of her,” Mistress Leslie said.

“Thank you so much,” Mistress Naomi said, handing over the leash for Buttercup. “I don’t think she’ll give you any trouble. She’s quite submissive and quite well trained.

“I’m sure we’ll get along very well,” Mistress Leslie said with a cheerful smile.

Mistress Naomi drifted over to Kitty Pie. “My my my,” she said. “What have we here?”

Mistress Leslie smiled. “This is Kitty Pie. She’s been a good little lamb. She’s well trained and obedient. And her naughty little tongue can send you all the way to orbit,” she said with a laugh.

“My I touch her?” Mistress Naomi asked.

“Oh sure!” Mistress Leslie said. “She’s a total slut for attention. She loves to be seen and noticed and touched.”

“Hmmmmm,” Mistress Naomi said as she brushed her fingertips gently against the shoulder of the naked girl. “Very nice and soft,” she said.

She let her fingertips drift under the breasts of Kitty Pie, and gently stroked her.

Kitty Pie didn’t move. She was obviously affected a bit. She closed her eyes and was breathing harder.

Mistress Naomi smiled when she noticed the perky nipples. She could resist touching. She used her finger to give a pinch on both nipples.

Kitty Pie gasped a bit from the pain and pleasure.

“Give me a kiss sweetheart,” Mistress Naomi said, pulling the girl closer to her.

Kitty Pie puckered up. They exchanged a nice kiss on the lips.

“Very sweet,” Mistress Naomi said. She gave a harder pinch and twist to the girl’s nipples with cause her to gasp again. Then Mistress Naomi let go.

“Well anyway,” Mistress Naomi said, “I need to get going. I have a busy day ahead.” She turned to Buttercup, “You be good now!” she said with a smile.

Then she turned to Kim the receptionist. “Oh I almost forgot to ask,” she said. “Is it true to you take video of the procedure.”

“Yes Mistress,” she said. “We have lots of high quality cameras to get the whole process very clearly. I’ll email a link to you this afternoon so you can see the recordings.”

“That sounds great,” Mistress Naomi said to Kim. Then she turned to Buttercup. “I want you to put on a good little show for me sweetie. Tonight I think I’ll pour some wine and I’m going to watch everything that happens,” she said sweetly. “You won’t be around by then, but I’ll enjoy watching it all,” she said with a smile.

Buttercup looked a bit glum but she nodded to show she understood.

“Bye ladies! Bye girls!” Mistress Naomi said as she waved to all and walked out.

“Mistress do you want to get the other girl undressed?” Kim asked Mistress Leslie. Buttercup still had on her skimpy slave tunic.

She nodded. “Let’s get you bare, sweetheart,” she said to Buttercup. She savored the process of untying the rope around her waist, then slipping off the tunic to leave the girl totally bare but for her slave collar and the cuffs locking her arms behind her.

“Wow, you have two gorgeous women with you, Mistress,” Kim said with a smile. “I envy you. I’m more of a subbie myself,” she said. “But sometimes it’s fun to imagine being in the mistress role too.”

“It is a lot of fun,” Mistress Leslie said with a smile.

“Are you ready to go back to the holding area?” Kim asked.

Mistress Leslie nodded. “Sure, let’s do it.”

Kim guided them to a large, heavy door. Mistress Leslie walked behind her, holding the leashes, and the two women, both bound and bare, followed along.

Kim took a minute to unlock the large door, then push it open. “Just go ahead and make yourselves comfortable,” she said cheerfully.

The women walked in. Kim asked, “Can I get you something Mistress – maybe a coffee or tea or something?”

“No thank you,” Mistress Leslie said. “I’m fine.”

“Someone will be in shortly when they’re ready,” Kim said. She let go of the door and it closed. It locked with a sharp “thunk” sound.

The room was mostly bare and empty, just four concrete walls and a hard floor. Along one wall there were a few hard chairs. Mistress Leslie noticed that there were a couple of unmarked doors. The doors opened inward, into the room but none of them had any kind of handle or doorknob to hold onto. The walls were all painted a plain beige color. On one wall in big red letter someone had painted, “HILL’S – FINEST PRODUCTS SINCE 1980.”

Mistress Leslie took the girls over by the chairs. She sat down. The girls knelt on floor on either side of her.

There was nothing to do. No magazines. No TV. The women just waited quietly.

Then Mistress Leslie spoke up. “You know,” she said, almost as if she was speaking to herself, “Sometimes it’s not good for subbies to get too bored.”

Speaking to the girls she said, “Maybe you two should have a little fun.”

“Buttercup is our guest so we’ll let her go first,” Mistress Leslie said. She had Buttercup sit on one of the chairs and spread her knees wide. Kitty Pie knew what to do. She kneeled down on the floor in front of the girl.

“Now listen sweetheart, I want you to go very slow and light, okay?” she said.

Kitty Pie nodded.

“We don’t know how long we’re going to be here so just take your time. The goal is not to bring her to an orgasm, but just to have some fun and good feelings, and help you both pass the time. Do you understand?”

Kitty Pie nodded. She was quite skilled and knew how to start off very slow and indirect and gentle with a woman, gradually helping her get more and more aroused. In no time at all her face was buried between the thighs of the other girl. She was having a good effect too – Buttercup was breathing deep and couldn’t help showing how aroused she was in lots of different reactions in her body.

Around five minutes later someone unlocked one of the big doors and came in. It was a woman in her late 20 in a utilitarian outfit.

Kitty Pie was very well trained and she knew she was not supposed to look up or look around – she needed to keep her focus on the task the mistress had given to her.

The woman in the doorway just stayed quite for a moment, watching with a big smile.

“My, my, my,” she said, “it looks like I’m interrupting a lot of fun for these two girls.”

Mistress Leslie put her hand on the shoulder of Kitty Pie. “That’s enough, sweetheart,” she said. Kitty Pie stopped what she was doing, prompting a sigh from Buttercup.

“Do you want me to come back later?” the woman asked.

“Oh no,” Mistress Leslie said. “We don’t want any delays.”

“My name is Ruth,” the woman said. “Here’s how this works,” she said. “We’ll do the setup in the next room. And then there’s another room after that where the actual ‘processing’ takes place. Does that make sense?”

“Absolutely,” Mistress Leslie said.

“Mistress would you like to watch the setup process?” Ruth asked.

“I’d love to watch,” the Mistress said cheerfully. “I was hoping I could do that.”

“Absolutely,” Ruth said. “Why don’t you bring the two girls along and step right this way.”

“Isn’t this exciting,” Mistress Leslie said to the girls. “Come along now for the ‘setup’ girls.”

The entered another room that was brightly lit and slightly chilly. There was a big stainless steel table in the center of the room and some odd-looking rail system overhead.

Ruth took out a role of heavy, silver duct tape.

“The first thing we like to do is secure the arms,” she said to Mistress Leslie. “Can you remove the cuffs from one of the girls?”

“Sure,” she said. She turned to Kitty Pie and said, “You can go first sweetie. Let me get you unlocked. But keep your arms behind your back like a good girl.”

Kitty Pie looked nervous but she nodded to show she understood.

Mistress Leslie took a key from the pocket of her jacket and unlocked the wrist restraints. Kitty Pie kept her arms behind her.

Ruth repositioned her wrists into an “X” shape and told her to hold that pose. She took a generous length of the duct tape and wrapped it around her wrists above and below. Then she took a second generous length of the tape and wrapped it around Kitty Pie’s wrists from side to side, locking her wrists into the “X” shape.

Mistress Leslie and Buttercup watched closely.

Then Ruth took some more tape and again wrapped it around Kitty Pie’s wrists top to bottom. Then she did one more strip side to side.

“Wow, ought to hold,” Mistress Leslie said.

Ruth nodded. “Sometimes there’s a lot of struggling at first. We want to make sure the girl doesn’t come loose.”

“Makes sense,” Mistress Leslie said. Turning to Kitty Pie she said, “Sweetie, remember your manners. What do you say when someone puts you in restraints?”

Kitty Pie looked at Ruth. “Thank you for putting the restraints on me,” she said. “It all feels really good.”

“You’re quite welcome, sweetheart,” Ruth said. “It’s all part of the process.”

“Mistress would you like to do the other one?” Ruth asked her.

Mistress Leslie got a smile. “I’d love to!” she said.

She used her key to remove the leather and steel wrist cuffs that were locked on Buttercup’s wrists.

Buttercup kept her arms behind her.

Mistress Leslie took some time to put the duct tape around her wrists, just as she had seen for Kitty Pie. It was a lot of tape and when she was done it was obvious that Buttercup’s wrists were very firmly fastened together with no hope to struggle or wiggle free.

Mistress Leslie looked it all over. She had Buttercup turn around. “Give me a kiss for good luck and good cheer,” Mistress Leslie said.

Buttercup leaned over and they exchanged a sweet kiss on the lips. “Thank you for restraining me,” she said rather softly. “It feels very good.”

“You’re quite welcome,” Mistress Leslie said. “It’s always a pleasure to put some restraints on such a pretty girl. It one of the best parts of being a mistress.”

“What’s next?” Mistress Leslie said to Ruth.

“Let’s get the first one up on this table,” she said. “We need her face down.”

The table was about waist high or a bit more. Kitty Pie wasn’t tall and she couldn’t easily wiggle up onto the table by herself. Ruth and Mistress Leslie helped to boost her up onto the table. She rested on her stomach with her head off of the top of the table.

Ruth said, “I’ll be right back.” She left and returned with a large and heavy spreader bar. She buckled one cuff onto one of Kitty Pie’s ankles. Then she said, “Be a good girl for me sweetheart and spread your legs nice and wide for me.”

Ruth helped her get her legs spread apart the right amount. The other two women just watched closely while Ruth buckled the second cuff on her ankle.

“Just one more item,” Ruth said and she stepped out of the room again. Kitty Pie rested on the table, breathing deep to help control her emotions.

Ruth came back with a small white box about the size of a shoebox. She got a stool from the corner of the room, stood on it, and snapped the box in place into one of the overhead rails over Kitty Pie. Then she pulled a cable with a hook out of the center of the box and hooked it onto the spreader bar on her ankles.

“Let’s get you up in the air, sweetheart,” she said. “This part will feel a little funny but I don’t think it will hurt you so just try and relax.”

She took out her phone and tapped a few buttons. After a moment the cable started to get tighter. When all the slack was gone from the cable it started to lift up the spreader bar.

As it kept lifting Kitty Pie could help calling out “AH! AH!” at the strange and unexpected feelings of being lifted up by her ankles and dragged backward across the table.

Ruth just watched and smiled. The other women watched too.

Finally Kitty Pie came free from the table. She swung back and forth a bit until Ruth steadied the swaying. “That’s a good girl. That’s a good girl,” she said as if soothing a child or a pet.

The box holding her up moved easily and smoothly along the overhead rail. “We’ll use this method to move her into the next room for processing,” Ruth said. Ruth moved her out of the way. She looked at Buttercup. “Are you ready sweetie?” she said. She gestured to the table.

Buttercup sighed and nodded. The two other women helped her get up on the table and lie on her stomach. Ruth did the same procedure as before. As before, when she was being lifted the feelings were so strange she could help calling out “AH! AH!” Again Ruth just watched and smiled. Mistress Leslie smiled a bit too as she watched.

When both girls were dangling by their ankles from the overhead rail Ruth said, “Mistress, you really need to get undressed now.”

“Oh I was really hoping to see one of the girls get processed!” she said. “Can I do that? Please?”

Ruth thought for a second. She said, “Sure. Okay.” She continued, “Why don’t you get all undressed for me. Then we’ll get your arms fastened. And you can watch the processing before we get you hanging up here.”

“That’s a deal,” Mistress Leslie said.

She wiggled out of all her stylish clothing without much delay. Since she had no underwear the process went quick. She walked over to Ruth, turned away and put her hands into the “X” shape.

Ruth was skilled with the duct tape. She had lots of practice. And in not much time at all she had lots of tape applied so it was tight and inescapable. “Gosh, it’s not every day I get to do this for a mistress,” Ruth said as she applied the tape. “It’s kind of a special treat for me.”

Mistress shrugged a bit. “It just felt like it was the right time.”

“How does that feel?” Ruth asked when she was done.

The Mistress shrugged a bit. “Feels okay I think,” she said a bit nervously. Then she lightened up a little and said, “It feels really solid. Thank you for restraining my arms so tight and snug.”

“It’s my pleasure,” Ruth said cheerfully. “I like my job.”

Ruth said, “We need to get you dangling soon. But would you like to see some processing?”

“Yes please,” she said. “I’d like to see at least one.”

“Well then just follow me,” Ruth said.

She walked over to where Kitty Pie was dangling. “You’re up!” she said cheerfully to the young woman. Ruth took her open right hand and delivered a hard slap with a SMACK! onto the exposed and helpless pudendum of the young woman.

“AHHH!” she shouted in shock and pain and surprise, and wiggled as hard as she could. But of course she couldn’t move much as all.

“Every girl gets a good smack for good luck,” Ruth explained to Mistress with a smile.

Ruth grabbed onto Kitty Pie by one thigh and rolled her on the overhead rail into the next room.

Mistress got to see all of the processing. It was shocking to her. But clearly each step had its purpose. She watched close – even during the parts that were especially challenging to see.

When it was over Ruth said, “Well, that’s what we do here. You got to see it all.”

Mistress nodded.

“I think we need to get you dangling, sweetheart,” Ruth said. “Let’s go back to the other room.”

It didn’t take long before Mistress was dangling naked from the ceiling rail, next to Buttercup.

Ruth grabbed Buttercup and got ready to roll her into the processing room. First she took a second to deliver a hard SHACK! right on the bare anatomy of the helpess girl. She squealed with surprise and shock. She tried to wiggle but couldn’t move much. Then Ruth rolled her into the next room.

Mistress could only hang there by her ankles and wait until it was her turn. After what seemed like a long time Ruth came back in the room. Mistress Leslie also got the hard SMACK! like the others. She yelped with shock. Then she was rolled off for processing.

Here's a little something I created for DA. People there seem to love the milking girl theme. I don't know if it's as popular here:

milking girl medical exam w text.jpg

At my Pixiv account I posted this in English and a translation into Japanese. I'd create other translations if I thought it would boost my audience.

I created a really short story the other day, inspired by a photo I like. I don't know if anyone else will like this one.

The title is: THE VIEW OUTSIDE

(I don't know who the photographer is, or the model. If I knew I would give them credit -- good work deserves to be recognized.)

sitting by a window v2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom