Slave Girls Trader From The Future

Go to CruxDreams.com
Face it JT/SV, arguing with these girls is hard work and only results in a headache.

Just ogle them or crucify them (preferably both at the same time), give up trying to change them.
Neutralising 3874 and 2678 is not an option to be considered under any circumstance. The rest of the slave girls, should not be neutralised either, since it doesn't cost us significat resources to subdue them.

We only keep your clothing to a minimum, in order to prevent you from storing contraband. All slave girls at the holding facility are only wearing a pair of "shorts" as they are described in the current era, made out of Venduntium, a common material in the New World, which is often used as fabric for making clothes. The only piece of clothing you are wearing is flexible and shiny, being equipped on the inside, with small water pockets and tubes, barely visible to the naked eye, that are connected to a local heater, located on your left buttock. The whole system is meant to keep your intimate areas and the superior regions of your legs warm, in order to maximize your comfort and your sexual behavior.
ooo where can I get some? :p

I guess the heating system is controlled by AI, so our levels of lower-body warmth and hormonal activity can be maintained at optimum - or, if necessary, 'corrective' - levels. Certainly flexible, shiny shorts appeal to this slavegirl, I'd be very happy to wear just those. Colours? Maybe (like in my Interrogation and Punishment Centre) colour-coded to signify different classes or categories of slavegirls.

I guess the heating system is controlled by AI, so our levels of lower-body warmth and hormonal activity can be maintained at optimum - or, if necessary, 'corrective' - levels. Certainly flexible, shiny shorts appeal to this slavegirl, I'd be very happy to wear just those. Colours? Maybe (like in my Interrogation and Punishment Centre) colour-coded to signify different classes or categories of slavegirls.
The color is actually influenced by the temperature of the heating system. Most of them are red. When a slave girl is being conditioned, they turn to a hot, light orange color. If a girl must be deprived of the warmth comfort, they will turn blue.

Of course, that is not your case, since they remained red for most of the time.

Artificial Intelligence: Slave 2376 manifests deviant behavior. Applying collar shock. Activating the magnetic stream.
If you are willing to cease the cooperation with the deviant known as 3874, I will raise your obedience score by 20% and I will immediately turn off the magnetic stream.
HNNNGGH UHHH UH! Okay I shut up.

I've been totally obedient so far.
Really what can I do.
This outfit here ... they were able to literally spirit me away out of my plane of existence.
The technological superiority is so immense, what am I going to do?
Overthrow them?

Neutralising 3874 and 2678 is not an option to be considered under any circumstance. The rest of the slave girls, should not be neutralised either, since it doesn't cost us significat resources to subdue them.
So I have to watch myself more than 3874 or 2678 ...
I guess they were explicitly ordered by high value customers and so must not be damaged.
I'm probably just general merchandise.
I'm part of 'the rest'.
It sucks that there are these hierarchies of value among slaves ...
... but that has always been so, one must remain wary of not using the divisions that the masters impose to diminish our empathy for each other's suffering ... divide and conquer, the oldest tactic...

Anyway I will have to comply, and I will.
But can I think?

A slave would usually have some corner of her mind to think in wouldn't she? Sure, submission to ownerhsip will start changing your pattern of thought but it's a long process ... and you would maybe have some private corners in your head.

These invasions of my mind are hard to take. Way worse than instruments inserted deep into the body.

Free will, what about it, do I still have it or can they control my thoughts outright?
They're acting as if they can't or won't ... rather they're using mental agony or disability as a threat.

So I'll just proceed with the pretense I still have free thought.

thinking...

One thing I'm wondering is ...
2376, 2678, 3874, what I am going to make of the fact that out of trillions of people that would be available for getting taken out of their timelines ... I am one of a few thousand that were 'chosen'
... bad luck or privilige?
What do they want me for?
Why me?

Another thing I'm wondering is ...
... with all this technology why don't they just go and grow perfect slavegirls from the ground up?
An argument like 'the technology cant be spread back to primitive timelines' doesn't really take ... the end result they grow can be indistinguishable from the natural thing. They don't have to implant cyborg stuff or anything.

Tentative conclusion - they could but don't ... maybe because they think individuality sells better ... clients know their slavegirls are unique...
That folds back on the first question why me. At least this gives a hope they won't completely erase me.

And I'm wondering is ... all this stuff about timelines...
... One consolation is there must be a billion timelines where I am free.
How does one switch timelines ... well some people believe you can accomplish that through a combination of meditative practices and endorphin release. Damn maybe I should have stayed in that weird cult ashram just a few weeks longer... some of the techniques seemed to work ... but ... the groping guru was so gross..

HNNNGGH UHHH UH! Okay I shut up.

I've been totally obedient so far.
Really what can I do.
This outfit here ... they were able to literally spirit me away out of my plane of existence.
The technological superiority is so immense, what am I going to do?
Overthrow them?

So I have to watch myself more than 3874 or 2678 ...
I guess they were explicitly ordered by high value customers and so must not be damaged.
I'm probably just general merchandise.
I'm part of 'the rest'.
It sucks that there are these hierarchies of value among slaves ...
... but that has always been so, one must remain wary of not using the divisions that the masters impose to diminish our empathy for each other's suffering ... divide and conquer, the oldest tactic...

Anyway I will have to comply, and I will.
But can I think?

A slave would usually have some corner of her mind to think in wouldn't she? Sure, submission to ownerhsip will start changing your pattern of thought but it's a long process ... and you would maybe have some private corners in your head.

These invasions of my mind are hard to take. Way worse than instruments inserted deep into the body.

Free will, what about it, do I still have it or can they control my thoughts outright?
They're acting as if they can't or won't ... rather they're using mental agony or disability as a threat.

So I'll just proceed with the pretense I still have free thought.

thinking...

One thing I'm wondering is ...
2376, 2678, 3874, what I am going to make of the fact that out of trillions of people that would be available for getting taken out of their timelines ... I am one of a few thousand that were 'chosen'
... bad luck or privilige?
What do they want me for?
Why me?

Another thing I'm wondering is ...
... with all this technology why don't they just go and grow perfect slavegirls from the ground up?
An argument like 'the technology cant be spread back to primitive timelines' doesn't really take ... the end result they grow can be indistinguishable from the natural thing. They don't have to implant cyborg stuff or anything.

Tentative conclusion - they could but don't ... maybe because they think individuality sells better ... clients know their slavegirls are unique...
That folds back on the first question why me. At least this gives a hope they won't completely erase me.

And I'm wondering is ... all this stuff about timelines...
... One consolation is there must be a billion timelines where I am free.
How does one switch timelines ... well some people believe you can accomplish that through a combination of meditative practices and endorphin release. Damn maybe I should have stayed in that weird cult ashram just a few weeks longer... some of the techniques seemed to work ... but ... the groping guru was so gross..
Artificial Intelligence: A quick scan of the neural activity of 2376 reveals unawareness of our objectives and methods of visiting alternate timelines.

Leader of Saeculum Vendunt: 2376, we do not consider free will a scientifically sustainable concept. Please, let me remind you that we are driven by strong, instinctual urges to survive and reproduce. Not to mention the fact that, most of the activity inside our brain is not directly observed by us. Last but not least, taking in consideration the causal relationship between the objects and the phenomenons in the universe, it is unlikely that free will is indeed something real, rather than an illusion that helps us to be functional. However, considering that this "free will" you are talking about refers to the sentient process of deliberately observing, analyzing and making judgements about the surrounding environment, then no, we are not altering your free will. We do not use mind control as a permanent sollution, just as a method of subduing riots. Also, once mind controlled, the subject becomes mostly unaware of it's surroundings and thoughts, so no, you are not being mind controlled at this very moment. Also, the conditioning methods used in our solitary confinement sector are not directly altering your thoughts. It is your choice to give up and obey, as a result of a reduced resistance. We never directly alter your "free will", we just manipulate other mechanisms, but if this free will of yours is real, then the choice to obey and follow instructions is definitely yours.

Also, I care to inform you that you are unaware of our true objectives. We do not have a slave hierarchy, since every girl lives in the same conditions and has access to the same development resources. 2678 and 3874 are not currently demanded by any of our customers, so no, we are not motivated by economic incentives to keep them alive.

When it comes about alternate timelines, I can assure you that only technological advancements made these travels possible. In fact, time travel made the existence of alternate timelines possible in the first place. We analyzed the meditative practices of your culture, and we can assure you with a confidence percentage of 99,99% that they are merely relaxation techniques that grant no access to alternate timelines.

Now, keep in mind that, although our AI may perform random scans of your neural activity and catch a glimpse of your thoughts, we, the members of Saeculum Vendunt do not bother to check your neural activity very often. The AI simply stores the collected data from your thoughts in a cache, without giving it too much attention, so yes, for most of the time, your thoughts are indeed, intimate.

Oh I've no problem with free will, or lack of it, it's just a sort of surface noise getting in the way of what's really driving us. If meditation and suchlike practices do any good, it's silencing that noise and letting us be driven by our natural, deep forces. So being just 2678 knowing AI is monitoring me and keeping me in check is fine. And these scarlet shorts are cool! :love:

Loving this thread. It's sounding like it's turning into the slave rebellion of 2020, if that hasn't happened already. I'm slightly concerned that the magnetic chains will mess with the microchips inside the slaves brain. Like the scene from Breaking bad where they wreck a computer with a giant junkyard magnet.

Loving this thread. It's sounding like it's turning into the slave rebellion of 2020, if that hasn't happened already. I'm slightly concerned that the magnetic chains will mess with the microchips inside the slaves brain. Like the scene from Breaking bad where they wreck a computer with a giant junkyard magnet.

The magnetic stream only flows between the wall and the neck of the slave girl, so no, the brain is not in range. Besides, the magnetic stream is only turned on in extreme cases.

(Quicknote: Glad you like it. The more people join in, the longer we can keep it going. Oh, and, the numbers you see assigned to the "slave girls"... they're just the first four digits of the number of replies they had at the moment I gave them the number).

Oh I've no problem with free will, or lack of it, it's just a sort of surface noise getting in the way of what's really driving us. If meditation and suchlike practices do any good, it's silencing that noise and letting us be driven by our natural, deep forces. So being just 2678 knowing AI is monitoring me and keeping me in check is fine. And these scarlet shorts are cool! :love:
Artificial Intelligence: 2678 manifests obedience at maximum potential.

Leader of Saeculum Vendunt: At least 2678 is safe, following our instructions. 3874 and 2376 still need a lot of support, before accepting our guidance.

The magnetic stream only flows between the wall and the neck of the slave girl, so no, the brain is not in range. Besides, the magnetic stream is only turned on in extreme cases.

(Quicknote: Glad you like it. The more people join in, the longer we can keep it going. Oh, and, the numbers you see assigned to the "slave girls"... they're just the first four digits of the number of replies they had at the moment I gave them the number).
Still slightly confused about the way transactions go. Do you offer girls from the past or is that what you're looking for? Because I'm sure there was some beautiful ladies in this ancient Roman city called Pompeii, and I don't think collecting them will mess up the timeline too much if you go on a very specific day.

Still slightly confused about the way transactions go. Do you offer girls from the past or is that what you're looking for? Because I'm sure there was some beautiful ladies in this ancient Roman city called Pompeii, and I don't think collecting them will mess up the timeline too much if you go on a very specific day.
We trade one woman from our containment facility for at least 3 or more women from our customers (we must keep the business profitable and ever-expanding). Of course, the customers must keep in mind that we added several enhancements to our slave girls, (that are mentioned on the first page).

Thank you for the information. However, in order for any transaction to be done, we also need a time frame and some rough description of those women.

2678 was living in a forest in the northern part of Britain close to the Irish Sea - it was ruled at the time by Angles from Northumbria, but they only lived in colonial settlements on the better soils, they didn't have much to do with the Forest people. Until the Vikings came along, then the Angles saved their skin and their women by rounding up slavegirls like me from the Forest and using us to pay off the Vikings. Marched over to York, sold there to long-distance traders who took me via the Baltic to Lake Ladoga and thence down the Dnieper, across the Black Sea to Constantinople, where I was sold for a good price to a wealthy Armenian merchant from the Abbasid Caliphate, where I learnt the refined arts of serving civilised Masters.

Last edited:
2678 was living in a forest in the northern part of Britain close to the Irish Sea - it was ruled at the time by Angles from Northumbria, but they only lived in colonial settlements on the better soils, they didn't have much to do with the Forest people. Until the Vikings came along, then the Angles saved their skin and their women by rounding up slavegirls like me from the Forest and using us to pay off the Vikings. Shipped over to Dublin, sold there to long-distance traders who took me via the Baltic to Lake Ladoga and thence down the Dnieper, across the Black Sea to Constantinople, where I was sold for a good price to a wealthy Armenian merchant from the Abbasid Caliphate, where I learnt the refined arts of serving civilised Masters.
Those informations are absolutely correct... at least for this timeline.

Your already long travel was prolonged by the intervention of our operatives. And I assure you, 2678, you are still far from the end of your journey, since you will not spend the rest of your life in this containment facility.

Standard procedures for maintaining the stability of the timeline require us to send this message to the past. A small extract of informations about the history of Saeculum Vendunt.

Sent in the year: 8750 PSS (Post Solar System), or 10050 AD, for your own reference.

Saeculum Vendunt is a relatively new corporation, founded in 8732 PSS, in close cooperation with the government of the Protectorate of Old Earth, a federation which incorporates 42 solar systems, including The Original Solar System of The Old Earth, with a population of 2.16 trillion citizens. 6% of our citizens form the Protectorate Elite, dealing with politics, law enforcement, judicial matters and leading corporations. 85% of our citizens are forming the Labour Entity, living in all sectors of the Protectorate, working in a variety of fields... robotics, computers and of course, supervising the machines that deal with transportation, medicine, education, agriculture and so on. 8% of our citizens are located in the Colonial Elite, being selected by the government to explore and inhabitate new planets and solar systems. Roughly 1% of our citizens are Confined Subjects, being located in containment facilities, mostly controlled by the government. Due to prison over-population, organizations like Saeculum Vendunt are offering their own containment facilities in order to hold some of the subjects.

The Protectorate was formed in 8689 PSS, in order to create a better and safer environment for trade, development of businesses and cooperation. We are meant to protect the values of Old Earth: exploration, constant developement, supremacy and a scientific understanding of the universe.

In 8691 PSS, we discovered The Gray Rift. A constelation of 7 stars in our vicinity, where every planet was engulfed by swarms of nano-robots. Every planet is turned into a massive sprawling complex of machineries that are tasked with creating new nanorobots. Their expansionist behavior poses a threat to The Protectorate and to the other humanoid governments in The Milky Way. However, our latest time travel technology, may allow us to localise their Point Zero, and annihilate the Gray Rift before it left it's home planet.

In 8697 PSS, the first major uprising took place. A new, autocratic government, known as "The Outer Reign" formed, consisting of 26 solar systems and a population of 2.38 trillion inhabitants. Although occupying a smaller sector of the galaxy, they concentrated a large number of citizens in the fewer living spaces.

In 8719 PSS, The Outer Reign obtained time travel technology, although their mechanisms and devices are slightly behind ours. Nevertheless, in 8722 PSS, they declared war to The Protectorate of Old Earth. The war rages on to this day. So far, an estimate of 85 billion citizens of The Protectorate were neutralised by the Outer Reign. The Outer Reign specialized in developing mind controlling technology, outclassing The Protectorate in this field of research. An estimated 16% of their citizens are currently under the influence of mind control mechanisms, a large proportion of them serving as soldiers in the current conflict. Our estimates suggest that under these conditions, the conflict will conclude with a Protectorate victory. However, the estimates are at a confidence percentage of only 72.26%.

In 8726 PSS, the Saeculum space station, orbiting Terra Nova Omega was transformed into a containment facility for confined female subjects. Having a capacity to hold 24 500 women, the facility is built in the higher orbit of the planet, in order to prevent potential escapes, except for emmergency shuttles. In 8738 PSS, the Saeculum station was bought by the Saeculum Vendunt corporation and we adopted a new policy: the station is currently orbiting Terra Nova Omega at a pace approaching the speed of light, in order to speed up our travel through the course of time, and prevent escapes or potential boarding parties.

Between the years of 8739 PSS and 8750 PSS, our operatives traveled through time, in our timeline and in other 44 alternate timelines, in order to localize and detain the appropriate women for our goals. The women are contained inside the 40 cellblocks of the facility. Each cell is capable of holding two women. The cells include two beds, virtual reality goggles, used for simulations, a faucet and a sink, a toilet, a magnetic concentration point, for the magnetic streams used to "chain" the women, a 3D/4D graphical simulator, that may be used in order to create 3D/4D art and projects and a screen, where the women may watch important news about The Protectorate. Of course, the Artificial Intelligence is selecting the appropriate informations to be displayed on the screen. The women do not need to eat, since our swarms of nanorobots are bringing them the required nutrients, automatically feeding them.

The women do not need to eat, since our swarms of nanorobots are bringing them the required nutrients, automatically feeding them.
Okay these people know how the stick and carrot approach works.
I will also allow you to personally taste any food of your choice, for I know, that you may be tired of the swarms of nanorobots constantly feeding you, without even realizing it.
Can I have carrot?

Okay these people know how the stick and carrot approach works.

Can I have carrot?
Of course, 2376.

Keep in mind that these carrots are not grown on Old Earth, but in a hydroponic farm on Terra Nova Delta, in the neighboring solar system. The taste may be slightly different, but we assure you that these carrots have the highest nutritional value. In fact, our swarm of nanorobots may slice the carrot or turn it into a smoothie in a matter of seconds, as long as you have a container for holding the final product.

Back
Top Bottom