Slave Girls

Go to CruxDreams.com
Steep
verb

1. to soak in water or other liquid, as to soften, cleanse, or extract some constituent: to steep tea in boiling-hot water; to steep reeds for basket weaving.
this is a famous question in English dialect studies,
brew, mash, mask, steep, stew are all used for infusing tea in different areas,
there's certainly a map in the English Dialect Survey but I can't find it on the internet.

You Mention Submissive ,well, maybe it`s just me but when hubby takes me from behind especially in the bedroom "bit hard for me on the kitchen floor" we end up with me on my tummy him on top of me usually nipping my neck and i am pinned down helpless being mated ,as he ejaculats into my womb to me that is truly submissive , maybe it`s just me, but to me it is the most wonderful feeling in the world , the male showing his total supremacy, he is mating his bitch . Ok the
womens libbers would be horrified but that gives me a very warm glow ,well a wet feeling too but i would`nt have it any other way
I do so agree Dorothy -
I'm as keen as any woman that we should have equal rights and opportunities,
but we must have the right to be who we are -
and we aren't all dominant types (nor are all men, by any means),
in sex and sex-play I happen to feel happiest and most myself being the submissive slavegirl,
and make no apologies for it!​

I do so agree Dorothy -
I'm as keen as any woman that we should have equal rights and opportunities,
but we must have the right to be who we are -
and we aren't all dominant types (nor are all men, by any means),
in sex and sex-play I happen to feel happiest and most myself being the submissive slavegirl,
and make no apologies for it!​

The Man has to be in full control in the bedroom, otherwise it does`nt work. if you keep saying , no, not like that, do it this way, i don`t like that, or have you finished already , he is going to drive into Leeds and find a real woman, he has to be the master in the bedroom

Last edited:
I liked bondage before I even knew what it (or sex) was (too long to discuss here). But one thing I loved when I added sex to it was pleasing the helpless woman until she begged me to stop... I didn't, of course...

Tree

OMG!!! To be a naked slave girl in ancient Rome!!!! What a fantasy!!!!:D

which one suits you better?

working under water?

008.jpg

or above water

012.jpg

Oh the first one, Oh Yes Please, send for Dr. Who`s Tardis
and transport me back there . i might end up on a cross
but who cares , after living a life like that

Cause it makes you feel so 'open' & 'primal' - also he does 99% of the work :D

No love it does`nt work like that, we girls are the temptresses , we tease, make sexy remarks , flash a boob , and show a nylon clad leg. once he is on the hook we undress each other then it`s down on my knees to worship his cock ,you know what i mean. he is almost ready to CUM , he has got me well past the point of no return , it`s only then i become submissive and hopefully he puts two pillow in the middle of the bed , throws me down on my tummy and takes me , and that is the biggest thrill for me pinned down under him while he unloads in me, the work is shared up to those last few moments. i am the temptress and he is the tempted,
this does not work if there is a football match on the television

Haha - well I suspect my big round ass and slim waist are my biggest visual assets from the male point of view.. So of course .. butt up and spread legs will tempt HIM and keep him aroused! But whatever he feels doesnt prevent me from feeling the way I was describing above:p

No love it does`nt work like that, we girls are the temptresses , we tease, make sexy remarks , flash a boob , and show a nylon clad leg. once he is on the hook we undress each other then it`s down on my knees to worship his cock ,you know what i mean. he is almost ready to CUM , he has got me well past the point of no return , it`s only then i become submissive and hopefully he puts two pillow in the middle of the bed , throws me down on my tummy and takes me , and that is the biggest thrill for me pinned down under him while he unloads in me, the work is shared up to those last few moments. i am the temptress and he is the tempted,
this does not work if there is a football match on the television
Draped over two pillows is much better than hands and knees. Better angle of penetration, raised butt makes a better target, and since my hands don't have to hang on to her hips...

Plus the sight of her arched back with arms stretching out toward the headboard... doubly so when her hands are still tied, and her back is crisscrossed with marks from having stood for the whip!

Last edited:
Draped over two pillows is much better than hands and knees. Better angle of penetration, raised butt makes a better target, and since my hands don't have to hang on to her hips...

Plus the sight of her arched back with arms stretching out toward the headboard... doubly so when her hands are still tied, and her back is crisscrossed with marks from having stood for the whip!

Easy to picture that from you description! :p

Men sweat and smell like pigs, women glisten and smell like honey ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom