Slaves at work

Go to CruxDreams.com
My latest drawing
The long day toiling in the mine starts at 5 am for Melanie Blackburn, after a restless night trying to sleep on the stone slab that serves as a bed. Now she has to crawl under where she slept to get to the mine. She groans as she drops to the wet, slimed floor, pick-axe in hand. She will probably be greeted by a guardette who will no doubt find an excuse to lash her with the whip...

Attachments

• sge182.jpg
    sge182.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 938
Very good thanks. Just a quick galley slave story 250 yrs ago our small village raided by slavers the menfolk no matcth. for these killers village burnt to a crisp no home us young women soon stripped chained shackled marched a couple of days back to there ship and used for sex in that our bodies graded for value on the. Block much coin for these bastasds in the hold of the ship we could we could here much shouting men dying on the oars sickness a crew. member suggests they could use maybe 20 of women in the hold later that day I was. branded oar 61. so started my time on the oars she was whipped well by the overseers brand mark burnt deep over my left breast many blow jobs given hell ship a 180 pirate galley I am only 18 yrs old scary The Black Raven
12.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very good thanks. Just a quick galley slave story 250 yrs ago our small village raided by slavers the menfolk no matcth. for these killers village burnt to a crisp no home us young women soon stripped chained shackled marched a couple of days back to there ship and used for sex in that our bodies graded for value on the. Block much coin for these bastasds in the hold of the ship we could we could here much shouting men dying on the oars sickness a crew. member suggests they could use maybe 20 of women in the hold later that day I was. branded oar 61. so started my time on the oars she was whipped well by the overseers brand mark burnt deep over my left breast many blow jobs given hell ship a 180 pirate galley I am only 18 yrs old scary The Black Raven
View attachment 1150292

a wee galley slave story the Arabs well established in the slave trade. captured many women of different races and. colours for the auction block many for. mines fields or galley ship chained branded fucking sucking whipping these young slaves suffered much on the row deck of the Arab Dow ships moving on the roman army had a another raid on small villages many young slaves taken marched by the drivers to sea shore one such wench caught their eye skated out on the sand a olive skinned Spanish slave used all night in the morning shackled and chained collared cum spunk dripping out of her cunt hair mouth lips breasts all dried she looked a bit worried that the galley ship looked huge many oars dipped in the water her body felt warm looking round so a sailer with a red hot branding iron burnt deep over left breast oar 71 welcome slave to the row deck of the black Swan a. 240 roman galley I am. only 20 yrs old what waited below deck

Attachments

• bdsmlr-58338-KoAKL3o3cn~3.jpg
    bdsmlr-58338-KoAKL3o3cn~3.jpg
    130.4 KB · Views: 634
a wee galley slave story the Arabs well established in the slave trade. captured many women of different races and. colours for the auction block many for. mines fields or galley ship chained branded fucking sucking whipping these young slaves suffered much on the row deck of the Arab Dow ships moving on the roman army had a another raid on small villages many young slaves taken marched by the drivers to sea shore one such wench caught their eye skated out on the sand a olive skinned Spanish slave used all night in the morning shackled and chained collared cum spunk dripping out of her cunt hair mouth lips breasts all dried she looked a bit worried that the galley ship looked huge many oars dipped in the water her body felt warm looking round so a sailer with a red hot branding iron burnt deep over left breast oar 71 welcome slave to the row deck of the black Swan a. 240 roman galley I am. only 20 yrs old what waited below deck
Dafness reply thanks David

That muslim guy is too cruel and insane , his ""wife"" is in full black box from her head to soles in hot desert temperatures ,, also the working slave it was not enough that she is pushing a heavy wheel or cartmill but he attached her with Extra weights ,,, her skin is no longer white , now her skin is charred and brown ,, abrasions from too much sweating ,, thirsty and hungry and malnutrioned ,,, if the poor girl works hard enough maybe she becomes part of his many "wives" or new breeding slave

Get her out, there's housework to be done.
I do hope they are measuring her for a cross.
1 of 2
Bitch-slapped-1.jpgBitch-slapped-2.jpgBitch-slapped-3.jpgBitch-slapped-4.jpgBitch-slapped-5.jpgBitch-slapped-6.jpgBitch-slapped-7.jpgBitch-slapped-8.jpgBitch-slapped-9.jpgBitch-slapped-10.jpg

Back
Top Bottom