Sodomy Punishment

Go to CruxDreams.com
ah ah ah! :) yes, sometimes the givers were like that. But you would be surprised at how many apparently respectable men like to have anal sex with girls making it hurt. Seems that excites and drives them mad... ;):(
Years back (I'm 62) I had anal sex with a few women. One thing that surprised me was the number that wanted a hard ass-fucking (or at least that's what they demanded). Was it to please me, their own desire to submit, or did they really like it that way.

By the way most came back for more rounds!!!

Years back (I'm 62) I had anal sex with a few women. One thing that surprised me was the number that wanted a hard ass-fucking (or at least that's what they demanded). Was it to please me, their own desire to submit, or did they really like it that way.

By the way most came back for more rounds!!!

For me it's being submissive and naughty. The pain of get my ass fucked hard and pleasing the guy really turns me on.

For me it's being submissive and naughty. The pain of get my ass fucked hard and pleasing the guy really turns me on.
Well this cannot go unpunished...
hang 313.jpg
My ass leaks cum as I am led to the noose. I am told my hanging will be merciful and quick. I will strangle 'only' ten to fifteen minutes. Is this a good thing?!?!?!

Well this cannot go unpunished...
View attachment 615293
My ass leaks cum as I am led to the noose. I am told my hanging will be merciful and quick. I will strangle 'only' ten to fifteen minutes. Is this a good thing?!?!?!
Does not sound good to me.No matter what I do I end up on the end of a rope.:confused:

One day Tree will learn that wealth in women is greater than wealth in wisdom, whisky or Wells Fargo stock :D

One day Tree will learn that wealth in women is greater than wealth in wisdom, whisky or Wells Fargo stock :D

My father would reite this from memory about my mother (he had a great memory) From Proverbs 31. Sorry for the length, but it's worth it!

31:10 Who can find a wife of noble character?
For her value is far more than rubies.
The heart of her husband has confidence in her,
and he has no lack of gain.
She brings him good and not evil
all the days of her life.
She obtains wool and flax,
and she is pleased to work with her hands.
She is like the merchant ships;
she brings her food from afar.
She also gets up while it is still night,
and provides food for her household and a portion to her female servants.
She considers a field and buys it;
from her own income she plants a vineyard.
She begins her work vigorously,
and she strengthens her arms.
She knows that her merchandise is good,
and her lamp does not go out in the night.
Her hands take hold of the distaff,
and her hands grasp the spindle.
She extends her hand to the poor,
and reaches out her hand to the needy.
She is not afraid of the snow for her household,
for all of her household are clothed with scarlet.
She makes for herself coverlets;
her clothing is fine linen and purple.
Her husband is well-known in the city gate
when he sits with the elders of the land.
She makes linen garments and sells them,
and supplies the merchants with sashes.
She is clothed with strength and honor,
and she can laugh at the time to come.
She opens her mouth with wisdom,
and loving instruction is on her tongue.
She watches over the ways of her household,
and does not eat the bread of idleness.
Her children rise up and call her blessed,
her husband also praises her:
“Many daughters have done valiantly,
but you surpass them all!”
Charm is deceitful and beauty is fleeting,
but a woman who fears the Lord will be praised.
Give her credit for what she has accomplished,
and let her works praise her in the city gates.

One thing to grasp about Greek and Roman attitudes to sexuality
is the importance of the 'active/passive' distinction, which was arguably as important as hetero-/homo- .

The 'active' partner is by definition male, except in lesbian relationships,
where the use of a tribas - a dildo - gave rise to the 'tribade', a butch dominatrix
made fun of in later Classical comedies.

The 'passive' partner could be male or female, and would be either an adolescent
(below our CF age-line), an adult woman, a social inferior, or a slave.
For an adult free male to be the 'passive' partner would be a humiliating disgrace.

Tribas from Greek τρῑ́βω tribo - to rub

Eulalia, given your excellent knowledge of language, I hesitate to contradict you, but I learned tribas as meaning a Lesbian, I don't recall any usage as a dildo. The main Latin word for a phallus was Fascinus, the divine phallus (of course a male member would be divine, you girls!) and there were many miniatures as amulets and full sized bronzes (for unknown use, I read in a school textbook 50 years ago) The Vestal Virgins were the keepers of the official Fascinus of the Roman State. It was hung underneath the chariot of a General celebrating a triumph as a good luck charm.

Do you have a citation?

Great respect for your contributions

Anyone who can shit without pain can have analsex without pain. Its all about preparation (time, lubricant and the right mood).
After the first few times, when you are more relaxed, (maybe because you have learned that it can be exiting) you can do it a lot more powerful without any problems.
Doing it wrong can cause skin cracks in the sphincter (painful but not dangerous) or even wounds in the intestinal wall and can result in a bad infection. If it is really painful for you, you shouldn´t risk your health. A responsible dom or domina should use other punishments.

Never done anal with a partner, never cared much either way and my partners (a very small number) never would consider the idea. I might fantasize give a hard fuck anally to a woman to make her scream, but would never dream of that in person. In person I am very desirous of giving my girl pleasure!

Back
Top Bottom