Some crux ideas

Go to CruxDreams.com
SECCION2PRISIN.jpg“You were told upon processing that your name had disappeared from the face of the Earth, that from that moment on you were 987. Yet, corporal Nuñez tells me that you insist on using your non-existent name every time he addresses you. I run a very tight ship here, puta, none of the detainees gets cut any slack. So I’m instructing Nuñez to give an early start to your forty-eight hour interrogation, maybe that way you will internalize the rules.” (This one was inspired by a post in Apostates thread "Skin and a bit of rope"

SEXLFAVORS100.jpgColonel Andrade encouraged the men under his command by allowing them a free hand with the detainees after the successful conclusion of an interrogation, especially if she had offered sexual services in exchange for some respite to the torture. 904 had done precisely that. After her first 72 hours of interrogation she had broken down and offered her interrogators sexual services. Following their commander's protocol they immediately got to work on her. (I owe 904 to Apostate)

I have always wondered, (once I made the link that is) how can cruelty be erotic. I don't go much for Freudian explanations, or for any other perspective for that matter. But the question haunts me, precisely because there seems to be no answer. Christianity seems, just seems, to contribute a partial explanation. What with all the harping on suffering, particularly the whole process of Christ's suffering from his arrest to the cross. Then the whole issue of harping on his wounds, of even wanting to get inside the wounds. Just rambling after looking at my latest post. Sorry.

View attachment 1032455“You were told upon processing that your name had disappeared from the face of the Earth, that from that moment on you were 987. Yet, corporal Nuñez tells me that you insist on using your non-existent name every time he addresses you. I run a very tight ship here, puta, none of the detainees gets cut any slack. So I’m instructing Nuñez to give an early start to your forty-eight hour interrogation, maybe that way you will internalize the rules.” (This one was inspired by a post in Apostates thread "Skin and a bit of rope"
in forty eight hours she will be very obedient

I admit to being a complete masochist, but really, I'm not sure if I could actually submit to crucifixion. One thing I could do - would do - though is what I think of as having my nipples crucified. I'd have one needle vertical, one horizontal and one inserted completely into each nipple. I'd like that, especially if the needles were heated.
Oh, God, I am so strange!

ISISCRUX150.jpg2021: The Fall of Afghanistan
Another female teacher is made an example of, as the Taliban take control of most of the country. Her agonies will be posted on the web as a warning for all of those female teachers that have not left the country. (The crucified woman I owe to Damian).

Back
Top Bottom