Some Sketches

Go to CruxDreams.com
There was a sunny summer morning when they walked me to the gallows hill with a beam on my shoulders. The fresh gusty wind was tugging at my short tunic, rushing through the front opening cooling my breasts and time to time lifting the lower edge of the tunic and uncovering the round bottom side of my buttocks. I was a slave, so I used to be harrassed and abused, anyway I felt very uncomfortable with this but trying to do my best not to fall under the weight of a heavy beam I hardly thought of being so indecently clothed.

PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_0496_001.jpg

Few minutes later I was hanging on my cross, firmly nailed to the beam and then, together with the beam, to the post. I couldn't depict the horror of being hammered. I remembered nothing save pain and when they finally lifted my cross up I was exhausted and indifferent to everything. Moreover, I was left with the collar around the neck and its touch reminded me of the feeling of my tunic strings, wrapped around my neck and tightly tied. As a result paradoxically I didn't feel naked and I was not focusing of my humiliation. Hardly noticing the people surrounding my cross, I lifted up my body to make breathing easier, this way starting my long dance of agony.

PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_0496_002.jpg

Hours were passing, the people were coming and going, the sun lowered over the horizon and I was still performing my painful dance, and with each passing moment my suffering was growing and the deepest sadness was filling my hearth: feeling of being thrown out, rejected, expulsed and condemned to be starved, exterminated, destroyed, annihilated. And there was no strength in Heaven nor on Earth able to save me.

Or, to be honest, there was no strength which wanted to.

Exhausted, hungry, thirsty, sore and resigned I was no longer able to defend myself against the saddness and despair, embarrassement and the overhelming fear of death.

I hanged limply on my mutilated wrists and pierced feet, and when I tried to continue my terrible dance, I could not. I was unable to lift my strained body up one more time, and unable to emit even the slightest voice and I began to suffocate. My eyes full of tears widened in panic and a trickle of urine ran out of my crotch and I heard few men and women laughing at me and then the sudden pain in my chest pierced my hearth, tearing it apart. With all my strength I croaked in pain and -

And -

PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_0496_003.jpg

Last edited:
The wooden beams of the cross are shining in the rising sun. The day will be long and beautiful. But for the crucified girl it will be the most horrible and painful day of her life, especially because she is aware that after the sunset the great fire will devour her body - dead or alive.

PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_0496_004.jpg

As a young and unexperienced soldier I was assigned to the velites of the Legio XX and sent to the training camp near Antium. I arrived to my unit on June the second, eager to begin my training, but I never supposed that the very first duties I would be ordered to do by my cohort's commanding officer was to stand still all day long and look around and sometimes up. Around there was nothing but rocks at the front, the old city walls to the left and a group of citizens to the right. Well, at least the view up was slightly more interesting...

IMG_20210508_102942~3.jpg

...but just before the sunshine my decurion told me to finish off the crucified girl - who was herself a lover of the famous criminal, who was still not arrested - because he could assault us during the night. I lifted up the point of my spear against her chest but the commander ordered me to kill her leaving no visible cuts, and showed me her slit... So I put the tip of the spearhed into her vagina and when she cried and flinched in panic, I pierced her body with one mighty thrust...

IMG_20210508_170106~3.jpg

A couple (1 of 4)

After the tumults were pacificated by the Romans, two young Gauls - a newly wed couple - were choosen to be crucified as a punishment to the whole community and as a gift for the Roman gods who made them win. And it's me - Laeta's husband - hanging and writhing on my cross...

IMG_20210520_174820.jpg IMG_20210520_174827.jpg

A couple (4 of 4)

Now, after three hours of the most horrible suffering, we no longer look at one another nor talk to one another... It is too painful for us to see our beloved person so deeply humiliated and crushed with the unbearable pain... Let it be over as soon as possible!

IMG_20210520_175011~2.jpg

A single slave, big-breasted Anna, was imprisoned and enslaved as a prisoner-of-war together with her husband after the defeat of a German uprising. She felt so lonely and sad and she asked her husband to console her. And the next morning she was acknowledged that she was no longer an owner of her own body, and that she commited an act of adultery. And she was punished with crucifixion, hanged in the middle of a camp as a warning sign for other prisoners of war to remind them that yesterday they became (and would ever be) no more than SLAVES.

IMG_20210520_175026.jpg

(and a reversed view):
IMG_20210520_175026~2.jpg

A single slave, big-breasted Anna, was imprisoned and enslaved as a prisoner-of-war together with her husband after the defeat of a German uprising. She felt so lonely and sad and she asked her husband to console her. And the next morning she was acknowledged that she was no longer an owner of her own body, and that she commited an act of adultery. And she was punished with crucifixion, hanged in the middle of a camp as a warning sign for other prisoners of war to remind them that yesterday they became (and would ever be) no more than SLAVES.

View attachment 1010498

(and a reversed view):
View attachment 1010497

To punish me as severely as possible they stripped me down and the legate ordered me, as an adulteress, to be raped by the soldiers before the nailing. By ALL the soldiers, unless some highest-ranked equites or triarii wanted to be excluded. But only few dozens wanted to. They begun early innthe morning, because I was sentenced just after the night ended, when the sun was rising, and for the next twelve hours - all the day long - nearly two hundred men from both cohorts of the XIIth manipulus, together with the slaves and manservants of the legate raped me, from the rear and from the front, and from all the other directions, vaginal or anal, as someone preferred. When they finished the sun was nearly sinking in the western mountains. My body holes were wide open and blood covered, my vagina massacred and my womb filled with litres of semen of my tormentors.

And then they nailed me and lifted me up over the mountains and left me to die, a still living warning sign for all the enemies of a Roman law.

IMG_20210518_170419~2.jpg

Mavis is a womans name in English... what about Marvis?

Attachments

• Marvis_and_Laeta_001_subt.jpg
    Marvis_and_Laeta_001_subt.jpg
    524 KB · Views: 142
  • Marvis_and_Laeta_002_subt.jpg
    Marvis_and_Laeta_002_subt.jpg
    587 KB · Views: 109
  • Marvis_and_Laeta_003_subt.jpg
    Marvis_and_Laeta_003_subt.jpg
    636.8 KB · Views: 106
  • Marvis_and_Laeta_004_subt.jpg
    Marvis_and_Laeta_004_subt.jpg
    575.2 KB · Views: 107
  • Marvis_and_Laeta_005_subt.jpg
    Marvis_and_Laeta_005_subt.jpg
    633.2 KB · Views: 112
  • Marvis_and_Laeta_006_subt.jpg
    Marvis_and_Laeta_006_subt.jpg
    474.1 KB · Views: 101
  • Marvis_and_Laeta_007_subt.jpg
    Marvis_and_Laeta_007_subt.jpg
    456.1 KB · Views: 107
  • Marvis_and_Laeta_008_subt.jpg
    Marvis_and_Laeta_008_subt.jpg
    580.9 KB · Views: 100
  • Marvis_and_Laeta_009_subt.jpg
    Marvis_and_Laeta_009_subt.jpg
    644.7 KB · Views: 97
  • Marvis_and_Laeta_010_subt.jpg
    Marvis_and_Laeta_010_subt.jpg
    580.6 KB · Views: 90
I am sure that in some extinct and unknown to us Germanic languages there could be such name. :)
In general I have been often inventing names for people and places if the set of original names is not known.

Few unlucky women, punished for not applauding the decision of selling them into slavery after their husbands were executed. They tried to hide in an empty stables behind the inn, while the centurion invited his men to begin "search and destroy" mission. A game of cat and mouse. It took few minutes but finally the Roman legionnaires won.

PLSIECAN01_5250_I_pietro_0640_001.jpg

Back
Top Bottom