Some Sketches

Go to CruxDreams.com
Stepnash, question. I’ve often wondered about the dearth of pubic hair in medieval western art. So is this an unretouched image of St beta?
No, it was obviously photoshopped. See the resampled pixelised areas around her loins and look at her right hip made with copy&paste however rather inaccurately as the body outline is broken. The pubic area must be made in the same way, it is a piece of other part, and it is clearly magnified.

Attachments

• wp_ss_20191209_0001.png
    wp_ss_20191209_0001.png
    1 MB · Views: 396
No, it was obviously photoshopped. See the resampled pixelised areas around her loins and look at her right hip made with copy&paste however rather inaccurately as the body outline is broken. The pubic area must be made in the same way, it is a piece of other part, and it is clearly magnified.

Not obvious to my untutored eye, Andy. Consider me tutored. ;)

Of course one can show the crucified from behind the cross or in top view. However it is not the method the Old Masters used!

A couple of enhanced contrast versions for those who like...

This rear end view reminds me of this classic Phlebas manip, which cemented another subfetish of mine, naked crucified women as seen from the rear. :babeando: ;)

Attachments

• AD511B59-B412-4CAE-A0F1-34B48BC509AD.jpeg
    AD511B59-B412-4CAE-A0F1-34B48BC509AD.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 341
  • B46ED3E8-7547-4AB6-BE35-A28EC5005403.jpeg
    B46ED3E8-7547-4AB6-BE35-A28EC5005403.jpeg
    816.9 KB · Views: 307
  • 288971AF-BBD4-4D8E-9EDE-36F5CD992496.jpeg
    288971AF-BBD4-4D8E-9EDE-36F5CD992496.jpeg
    139.4 KB · Views: 335
I have to agree. This story has grown too large (and it's not done). I am taking up too much space on Andyman's thread. Should have put it elsewhere.
P.M.one of the Admins, to move it for you.

This rear end view reminds me of this classic Phlebas manip, which cemented another subfetish of mine, naked crucified women as seen from the rear. :babeando: ;)

The classic Phlebas manip with the classic Roman plastic water bottle! It was only pointed out to me after I had posted it online, it shows what you don't see when distracted by the more interesting part of the manip.

Ah well. here are some other behind scenes from my manip archive - the first one is a very early work by me.
ph013.jpgph062b.jpgph063.jpgph065b.jpg

As for me, I often loved the rear view of the crucified body. Somehow the crucified one looks especially beautiful and defenceless. Edit: This one in the attached file is my absolute favorite and I was often unhappy for its lo-res (pretending to be an old painting) version.

Attachments

• C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved_Images_Crucifix_In_Dark_Painting_mem...jpg
    C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved_Images_Crucifix_In_Dark_Painting_mem...jpg
    391.4 KB · Views: 439
Last edited:
My dress has been torn off. Everything has lost its importance. Soon I will forgot even my name and thirty years of my quiet life in a peaceful countryside. But even if I'll drink all the water out of the Styx river I'll never forget the next thirty hours.

Attachments

• PLSIECAN01_IRA4225_parter_2793_001.jpg
    PLSIECAN01_IRA4225_parter_2793_001.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 570
My dress has been torn off. Everything has lost its importance. Soon I will forgot even my name and thirty years of my quiet life in a peaceful countryside. But even if I'll drink all the water out of the Styx river I'll never forget the next thirty hours.
Shame ! Ding ding din .. Shame! ;)

Back
Top Bottom