Sorry

Go to CruxDreams.com
Update
Tuesday get Geetje the third course of chemotherapy............after the second one she had a miserable day. We hope that it be continuing in that way. She show off her fine caps at everyone who want to see them.
I'm become an old senior, arthrose in my knee and waiting for an operation.
But first my Redhead

Ok Admi,

Things are following the path traced by fate, you and your wife knew it would not be easy to follow this path.

Today begins a new section in this way to go, of course it will not be easy.

But whatever you continue with a trump card in hand, you are more united than ever this journey, you merged into one being.

You are powerful and will never give up, always forward on the enemy.

May the Force be with you, (again if the old adage is necessary Jedi).

As for his knee

You will have to stop playing ball for a few months.

Ajax, will need to hire someone to make a substitution, only for a while.

After all you are the "Fair and Honest Judge Admi" irreplaceable.

Good luck to you and your wife.

I'm rooting for you!

001.gif

Top-Cat

Hope is the thing with feathers—
That perches in the soul—
And sings the tune without the words—
And never stops—at all—

And sweetest — in the Gale— is heart—
And sore must be the storm—
That could abash the little bird—
That kept so many warm—

I've heard it in the chilliest land—
And on the strangest Sea—
Yet, never, in Extremity,
It asked a crumb — of me.

Emily Dickenson

All the best to you and your wife, Admi!

I'm with Nakaru on this, in as much as it's very hard to know what to say in situations like this. However, I want you to know Admi that you and your beautiful redhead are in our thoughts constantly and we all hope and pray for her to make a full recovery in time. It will be a difficult journey but in a very real sense, it is not one that you must face alone. I'm sure that I speak for everybody here when I say that we will all support you as much as we possibly can in whatever ways are possible.

As a woman, I know that the thought of losing one or both breasts is totally horrifying, but at the same time, I also know that it doesn't change the woman inside, and it's important that you let her know this, because her first thoughts will be that she will not feel like a complete woman anymore, but you will need to make sure that she understands that you still see her as the same beautiful redhead that she always has been. It will be tough because on her worst days she will begin to doubt everything, but with your help and support, you will both get through this.

Sorry if I'm rambling a bit here - it's very difficult to find the right words...

Wishing you all the best Admi

The previous posts have basically said what I would like to say, but much better.
I will just add admihoek, that you and your beautiful redhead will be in my prayers.

I am so sorry,I will keep you in my prayers!

Back
Top Bottom