Sorry

Go to CruxDreams.com
Dear Admi

Very sorry indeed to hear this news. What a very worrying time for you both and the rest of your family. You are much in my thoughts and prayers, especially tomorrow when you may have more information.

We got today (our weddings-day) the news that my Redhead suffers an aggressive cancer…………
They, the doctors will removed her right breast completely but they could promise that the healing was for 90 % sure……… The therapy, however is scheduled for some years.
The doctors start Monday with irradiate and after 5 – 6 times and about a year they will remove her right breast and lymph node

Admi, shortly after my wife was diagnosed with her cancer my sister was found to have it too. She was treated similarly to your wife's plan. She has been cancer free 9 years...

T

Our prayers a with you...
we hope for that scenario......................my now Grey Redhead is a strong one ................... in her first reaction after that message, she said against the doctor, a woman, so I will also live at least 75 year.

Ok Admi,

The rules are clear.

90% will be lucky number.

Yet the journey will not be easy.

And his beloved RedHead will be stronger than a Baobab.

And you too, because you will be by her side at all times.

Good luck, and "The Force Be With You" (old saying Jedi, which is necessary at this time)

Top-Cat

we hope for that scenario......................my now Grey Redhead is a strong one ................... in her first reaction after that message, she said against the doctor, a woman, so I will also live at least 75 year.
Hasi u should know we r stronger in this situation.
Wz or wzout breast is nothg compare wz life in this age as long as u truly love her the same. But I warn u must b no changed n care her as must as u can. As I said, my aunty's times, she removed both, but mu uncle supported her wzout any reason, she still got a confident of woman n still happily live wzout cancer :)

Exactly! An elderly neighbor of ours beat an aggressive cancer 8 years ago..she is now 78 and very well thank you. A younger friend developed breast cancer at 30. Lump and lymph gland removed. Now has very healthy family and no worries. Your wife has a sense of humour which is very important to recovery. You also need lots to look forward to. I'm sure that you will provide the support and reassurance that will greatly help and speed along the recovery process. Neither of you are quitters or likely to feel sorry for yourselves. The news could have been far worse so do please keep all here at the Forum informed because you know that we are all right behind you.

Exactly! An elderly neighbor of ours beat an aggressive cancer 8 years ago..she is now 78 and very well thank you. A younger friend developed breast cancer at 30. Lump and lymph gland removed. Now has very healthy family and no worries. Your wife has a sense of humour which is very important to recovery. You also need lots to look forward to. I'm sure that you will provide the support and reassurance that will greatly help and speed along the recovery process. Neither of you are quitters or likely to feel sorry for yourselves. The news could have been far worse so do please keep all here at the Forum informed because you know that we are all right behind you.
The support of all of you was and is very clear.................glad to be a member from this forum
THX for that

Hansi,
I haven't commented yet because I've been trying to think of something to say. I always have trouble with this sort of thing. I don't want to sound insincere or cliche but expersing sentiment is difficult for me. A co-worker I've known for a long time recently lost his partner of 17 years & all I could thing to write on the group card was "Sorry for your loss". Pretty pathetic, huh? Anyway, here goes:

First, there is hope. The survival rates for cancer are better now than they were just ten years ago. The important thing is that both of you keep your spirits up. A possitive attitude is essenscial and you will have to have your own to help hers.

And that's the second thing. You are going to have to support her. I know you may feel helpless at times, but you aren't. Just being there can be helpfull. And she will need your help, escpecially while undergoing chemo. But, this means you can contribute to her recovery and not just be a bystander. Think of this as a contest, you and her vs the cancer. By working together, you can both cross the finish line victorious.

Finally, don't worry about us. We understand that you will have to be away from this place from time to time. Real life has to come first and we all support you and your Mrs.

OK. That may not all have come out the way I wanted it to, but you get the idea. Hang in there Hansi. Our thoughts are with you.

Naraku.

Hansi,
I haven't commented yet because I've been trying to think of something to say. I always have trouble with this sort of thing. I don't want to sound insincere or cliche but expersing sentiment is difficult for me. A co-worker I've known for a long time recently lost his partner of 17 years & all I could thing to write on the group card was "Sorry for your loss". Pretty pathetic, huh? Anyway, here goes:

First, there is hope. The survival rates for cancer are better now than they were just ten years ago. The important thing is that both of you keep your spirits up. A possitive attitude is essenscial and you will have to have your own to help hers.

And that's the second thing. You are going to have to support her. I know you may feel helpless at times, but you aren't. Just being there can be helpfull. And she will need your help, escpecially while undergoing chemo. But, this means you can contribute to her recovery and not just be a bystander. Think of this as a contest, you and her vs the cancer. By working together, you can both cross the finish line victorious.

Finally, don't worry about us. We understand that you will have to be away from this place from time to time. Real life has to come first and we all support you and your Mrs.

OK. That may not all have come out the way I wanted it to, but you get the idea. Hang in there Hansi. Our thoughts are with you.

Naraku.
very known, Naraku it is just the same problems I have with that. But your words are healing

Update
Tuesday get Geetje the third course of chemotherapy............after the second one she had a miserable day. We hope that it be continuing in that way. She show off her fine caps at everyone who want to see them.
I'm become an old senior, arthrose in my knee and waiting for an operation.
But first my Redhead

Chemo is horrible, I have never know anyone on it who was not at one time or another thoroughly miserable. It just scrambles your body's normal workings and that is on top of already having to fight the cancer. I am sure your beloved Geetje is being as brave as can be about it but it cannot be any fun.

It won't be fun for you either but like you say you put your Redhead first and when things get you down you can always bite a squirrel. We'll all be here for you willing you and especially your wife on with all the passion and faith we can muster.

Back
Top Bottom