Sorry

Go to CruxDreams.com

admihoek

Administrator
Staff member
My wife got Wednesday the 23-ste July the message that she suffers breast-cancer
After several explorations we will get July 31 the results also give us (me) some time it is difficult for me to visit the site daily

My wife got Wednesday the 23-ste July the message that she suffers breast-cancer
After several explorations we will get July 31 the results also give us (me) some time it is difficult for me to visit the site daily

I'm very saddened to hear this news. I'll pray for you and your wife during this difficult time.

Oh Admi. My heart and hopes go out to both of you at this time. Please take care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My dear Hansi,
Dont know u believe or not, pls do good thgs more by yourself for ur wife. Like feeding birds or helping, caring other unwell ppls if u hv a chance.

My aunty hv faced that kinda fate too n she is now very well too even she removed both of hers.
Dont give up ur hope Hansi!
My true wishes to ur wife to get well :)

My prayers for you my friend, this will be a difficult time for BOTH of you.

Keep your hopes up and try not to despair if any seemingly bad news should come your way at first. I have a friend that was diagnosed with stage 3 ten years ago, for a while I was convinced that we would have to finish raising her three girls. She went through the ordeal like a trooper, her spirits never seemed to waiver and she stayed as active as ever. To this day she can still out run me.

MH

Back
Top Bottom