Squirrels'attendance In Devon...

Go to CruxDreams.com

messaline

Crucified Amazon
Well, you've seen in "The World Of Messaline" how Messa and Judith are inducing such an effervescence in the Devon...
But, why Squirrels are so troubled and why are they in the Devon ?

I think that I've found the answer...

20 years before JC ....

Dumnonni are the Celtic'tribe living in the extreme West of the country which will be called later United Kingdom.
Their Princess Paskell was beautiful and respected by her people...

Dumnonni 1.jpg

Dumnonni lived in peace, they were not agressive; oh, sometimes, a little quarrel with their neighbors, but
quickly ended...

Dumnonni 2.jpg

Unfortunatly, Roman troups were overrunning the country !
A strange general was commanding them and , like they were more organized and better armed, Dumnonni were defeated !
The roman general tortured himself to death their Princess, in front of her powerless tribe...
:eek:

Dumnonni 3.jpg

Since, the squirrels are swarming in this country ...you can see how...:p:D

:oops:Dumnonni 4.jpg :oops:

Is it good, is it bad ? You can:mad: and DO COMMENT ....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Messa;)

Notice: all similitude with existent or having existed persons would be pure coincidence.

Was that a confession?
:eek:

Last edited:
The grey squirrels shot at River Cottage HQ at Park Farm on the Devon-Dorset border were prepared by sous-chef Andy Richardson, who describes the meat as having a gamey flavour similar to rabbit.

Mmmmm!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

...Grey squirrel is plentiful and widely regarded as a pest by both farmers and growers and conservationists...

:eek::D...:(
A butcher hopes to tempt those looking for something wild to go on their plate by selling grey squirrel.

:)_44621886_squirrel_food_poster.jpg :)

...he says it is very tasty, especially in a pasty or fricasseed with Cornish cream and walnuts...

:)_44622030_squirrelgrab226.jpg :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: Mmmmmmm!

Last edited:
I thought hillbillies were the only ones eating squirrels. Next thing you know, they'll be serving gourmet possum,
Recipes for Brunswick stew vary greatly, but it is usually a tomato-based stew, containing various types of lima beans/butter beans, corn, okra, and other vegetables, and one or more types of meat. Most recipes claiming authenticity call for squirrel or rabbit meat, but chicken, pork, and beef are also common meats. Some versions have a distinctly smoky taste. Eastern North Carolina Brunswick Stew has potatoes, which thickens it considerably. Eastern Virginia Brunswick Stew tends to be thinner, with more tomato flavor and less smoky flavor.

Don't want to turn thread into Food Network but ....

One Man's ceiling is an other Man's floor! (or Woman's)
;)

One Man's ceiling is an other Man's floor! (or Woman's)- L'ilSiss

I forget, which way does the shit run???

T

Back
Top Bottom