Star's Decision

Go to CruxDreams.com

Blue

Magistrate
As promised... it’s a bit long so I will gradually release over a few days.

Star’s Decision - part 1
A Chance Meeting

It all started so innocently...

A leisurely Saturday afternoon of shopping at the mall eventually found Star in the lingerie section of a famous high-end department store. It had been a while since she refreshed her collection and her sex life was at a bit of a pause of late, with work and other obligations taking the majority of her energies. Distracted and tired as she was, however, her desire for sex and, to be dominated during it, was at an all-time high. Though in her mid-thirties she was still a strikingly beautiful woman having done a great job taking care of her 6ft frame and longish blonde hair all her life.

Thumbing through the rack of baby doll nighties she found a blue one with matching panties that was to die for! With little inhibition she walked over to the mirror and held the evocative garment up to her body and was soon lost in a fantasy of how she would look in it and the response it would arouse in her partner.

“Well, that’s fucking hot!” came a voice from behind her rousing her out of her daydream. “Excuse me?” she said, taking measure of the man who made the remark. “I said that’s fucking hot and I would love to see you wearing that for real... my name is Blue.”

Star was a bit taken aback by the forwardness of this man standing in front of her but quickly began to feel something stirring within her. She admired his audacity and admired his looks: about equal to her in height and a bit older but in great shape. A kind face with a salt-and-pepper beard that was topped with a thick head of short brown hair with hardly any grey. His broad chest and powerful arms were nearly bursting out of his finely tailored shirt while his narrow hips gave his butt an appearance of strength and youthful vigor pulsing out of his jeans.

After her quick perusal of his physique Star quickly regained her composure. It wasn’t the first time some wanna-be-stud jackass had approached her and it surely wouldn’t be the last: she was about to dispatch him as was her custom when something in his eyes caught her attention. Yes, she had been approached countless times in the past but the intensity of this guy’s eyes was different- piercing yet with a softness that she found interesting. In that moment Star decided to take a chance. “Fuck off” she said brusquely and rather matter-of-fact but, simultaneously, thrusting her hips forward and slightly spreading her legs, making no effort to conceal the lingerie she was trying on.

This slight opening was all Blue needed. He too was a seasoned veteran of the quick conquest and knew how to read women. “I’m sorry but I couldn’t quite hear you: was that ‘fuck off’ I heard come from your lips? I could swear it was, which is funny because while your mouth was saying one thing your hips and eyes said ‘fuck me’ loud and clear.”

Just as Star was about to reply Blue continued before she could speak: “It’s ok, I can move on to some other slut pretender in this mall but there’s something about you that turns me on. You’re beautiful, and a bit of an exhibitionist, outwardly but there’s a mystique about the way you carry yourself. Even from a distance I can see there’s a sexual fire that burns inside you and I know I can help you unleash and embrace it beneath your cool exterior. But you need to want to unleash it and it looks like you don’t. Too bad, because you would look super-hot in that outfit and I would love to fuck your brains out while you wear it... but I don’t force women; ever.” With that Blue began to turn around and walk away.

Star’s Decision - part 2
Taking the Bait

“Wait...” said Star with conviction but in a soft tone of voice. “You startled me at first and I, I, err... overreacted. Thanks for your compliment and I’m, I’m, I’m..... I’m sorry I was rude - but you do have a lot of nerve to just come up to me like that.” Star was surprised at her initial meek response and was now trying to regain equal footing in the conversation.

Blue would have none of that. Putting his hand firmly on her shoulder and leaning in he whispered into her ear “I do what I want whenever I want and with whomever I want.” Star was rattled by his boldness and blunt response to her: just when she thought about cutting off this entire conversation her eyes met his. The incredible intensity of the moment and his piercing-yet-warm gaze melted her anew. Their eyes continued locked on each other and with each passing moment she felt the power of her eyes fade into his.

Blue broke the silence: “You haven’t told me your name.”

“Star, my name is simply Star”

“That’s a beautiful name for a beautiful woman, Star. Tell me, are you free this coming Friday? I would like you to join me for dinner at my place.”

Star was again taken aback by the boldness of this man; but there was something about him that intrigued her in a deep and provocative way. There he was, half smiling with those intense eyes and powerful form, opening a door for her she was always afraid to go through in the past.

Star replied softly: “yes, that sounds good.” “Geez... good? Is that the best I can come up with?” Star thought to herself. She had never in her life accepted an invitation to a strange guy’s place knowing literally nothing about him. “Good grief how has this guy knocked me so far off my game?” she kept thinking.

Blue interrupted her brief daydream: “Great! I live a bit outside the city on a large property, figure 45 minutes travel time depending on traffic. I’m inviting a few other friends so dress nice but not black tie formal... Here’s a phone number to call when you’re getting ready: it’s my car service located in the city. This way I won’t know where you live which gives you both privacy and a chance to reconsider. Dinner is at 9:00 so if I don’t see you by 9:01 I will assume you changed your mind. I would be happy to see you.”

With that Blue handed her the number for the car service and leaned in tight with hands on both her shoulders. He whispered in her ear: “You should know that I never make a woman do more than she wants but I have a way of making a woman want to do more than she’s used to- sometimes way more...” and with that he gave her a little peck on the check and walked away, twirling his keys in his hands and seemingly singing a little song.

Star’s Decision - part 3
Hooked

Star watched Blue walk away while trying to make sense out the previous 5 minutes of her life. She couldn’t believe she agreed to meet him at his place next weekend and she couldn’t believe how sexually aroused she was at that thought. She quickly paid for the outfit Blue noticed and headed home; her mind racing at the thought of what might happen on Friday and her body dripping with sexual desire. Her nipples stood up like hard pebbles poking through her bra and her panties soaked with the wetness of a pussy ready to be fucked. Walking into her home she threw down her packages and began furiously rubbing her pussy with one hand and squeezing her tit with the other. Leaning up the wall she pictured Blues hands up her skirt and in her blouse while their mouths interlocked in the deepest of kisses. Her orgasm was profound, emanating from the depths of her soul and completely enveloping her consciousness. “Fuck...” she thought “that was hot” as she walked into her bedroom.

Within hours she was at it again, this time with her favorite vibrator. Now she imagined herself impaled on Blue’s cock, riding his thick shaft to multiple orgasms then moving herself on the edge of the bed, ankles on Blue’s broad shoulders while he pounded inside her again and again and again with no signs of slowing down. Another earth-shattering orgasm followed and soon she was in a blissful sleep.

Soon her blissful sleep was interrupted intense dreams. Images of Blue’s face were mixed with odd things: ropes, chains, strange tools, various whips and, was that some sort of post and a spear? As the days passed her desire for Blue’s attention grew and grew to the point of near obsession and her masturbation became more intense and frequent.

The dreams became more intense and frequent too: now she had visions of other beautiful young women being tormented with the tools she saw earlier. Tormented physically but screaming in ecstasy instead of pain. Though their bodies bore scars of the devices used upon them their faces were absolutely blissful, as if at peace with some inner demon and accepting of their fate.

Star began to imagine herself in their places: writhing in agony unable to defend herself from the torture but accepting the pain and punishment for the most intense sexual gratification one could ever know.

“Damn...” she thought after waking up in the middle of the night drenched in sweat and pussy juice. “I think I’m going more than a little crazy over this stuff now.” Suddenly, Blue’s parting words came back to her as clearly as if he was saying them again right in front of her: “You should know that I never make a woman do more than she wants but I have a way of making a woman want to do more than she’s used to- sometimes way more...

Star’s Decision - part 4
Destination: Blue’s Home

Finally, Friday came and Star could barely contain her excitement. She excused herself from work two hours early just so she could primp herself to be as desirable as possible. She had already picked out her outfit: a classic “little black dress” cut to just below mid-thigh with matching heels and stockings. Underneath she chose a thin black garter and g-string panties matched with a black lace bra. Hair down to her shoulders and just enough makeup made Star look absolutely stunning with the dress on and, more importantly, with the dress off.

She dutifully called the car service and gave them a neutral location where to be picked up. Precisely at 8:00 The luxury sedan arrived as promised and off she went to meet Blue at his home. Traffic of the city was a bit hectic and Star overheard the driver talking to someone on the telephone in a serious tone: “no, she was right on time and ready to go but I told her this afternoon an earlier pickup might be better... but she said she needed the time to get ready. Sir? Yes, ok... it’s moving now so we still might make it; my apologies.”

“Excuse me, who was that on the phone?” asked Star, though she could easily guess who.

“That was Master Blue: I know he’s a stickler for punctuality so I had to give him an update.”

MasterBlue?” thought Star... “woaaaa, who, and what, is this guy I got all dressed up to see?” Star paused, then said to the driver “I hope you don’t get in too much trouble with the ‘Master’ if we don’t get there before 9:00” The driver chuckled lightly and said “Ma’m, I’m not the one in trouble if we get there a bit late. I make this run for Master Blue all the time so he knows I know how much extra time to leave. It’s always on the ladies to get there on time.”

Star’s ears perked up at the ‘it’s always on the ladies’ part; as if he was on a typical delivery run with the female du jour. Star tried to angle in for some more information: “do different ladies make make this trip often?” Star asked, trying to be coy.

“Weeelll... can’t say for sure but I will say this: it’s usually a two-part trip. I pick them up on Friday evening and then I always bring them back later than night. Then I pick them up around mid day on Saturday and sometimes… I’ll bring them back to.”

Was there something ominous in that last statement, wondered Star? There was little time to worry about it as it looked like they had reached their destination.

She had barely noticed the transition from drab highway interstate to opulent private road with large walls of stone and wood concealing what looked to be large estates. Blue’s reference to ‘some property’ was a complete understatement as the driver pulled into the final and largest property of all. At the end of the drive Star could see what looked like scores of attendants showing guests into the mansion; It was 8:59 PM.

The driver pulled up to front and opened the door for Star to exit: “ok ma’am, we’re here. If I were you I’d hustle my bustle inside as Master Blue doesn’t like his dates to be late. I’ll probably see you later for your ride home.” It was now 9:01 PM

Star’s Decision - part 5/11
Friday Night

Blue was waiting in the doorway wearing a fabulously tailored suit and a broad, wide smile. “Star... I’m so happy you came! It’s so good to see you” he said with outstretched arms quickly embracing her in a welcoming hug and a peck on each cheek. Their eyes met and she was reminded anew of their piercing and intense quality. He leaned in and whispered in her ear “don’t ever be late for me again” while firmly grabbing an ass check with his left hand and spanking the other with his right.

Star was startled by his groping at first but almost instantly she could feel her pussy getting moist and nipples getting stiff. “Come, let me show you around. Dinner is not for another hour.” Blue held his hand out and Star grasped it gently, as if she knew how powerful his grip would be.

Blue’s home was a spectacular Tudor Style mansion with dark woods abounding and all sorts of nooks and crannies between ornately furnished rooms. In the center hall was a beautiful chandelier that looked both sturdy and delicate at the same time. Blue took pains to show her the mechanism used to lower it for periodic cleaning. Up close it looked even more delicate: the Tiffany glass appointments gleamed beyond belief, mesmerizing Star in a rapturous gaze. “Beautiful, isn’t it?” mused Blue. “Truly stunning” was Star’s reply.

After the tour what followed was a perfectly normal dinner party. Blue’s guests were as diverse culturally as they were politically and the discourse over a fine dinner was quite enjoyable.

A bit past midnight the last of the guests left and Star was finally alone with Blue in his study. He looked at her with those eyes and she looked back; vulnerable and ready to be taken. He took her wine glass and set it on the desk then gently cupped both of her checks with his hands, slowly caressing her face with his thumbs. She tilted her head, closed her eyes and slightly opened her mouth. Blue’s kiss began gently enough but neither of them could resist the urge to go harder, tongues seeking each other and lips pressed firmly together.

Blue’s hands quickly found the zipper to Star’s dress and slowly unzipped it down to her hips. The material hung limply on her shoulders and Blue kissed each one. Blue lowered his hands to the hem of Star’s skirt and slowly began to raise it: Star obediently raised her arms as if in complete surrender. As he lifted her dress off Blue took a few steps back to view his prize, almost as if he was in a museum looking at a fine painting. “Truly stunning” was his comment as he admired her: the lingerie in the dim light highlighted both the suppleness and the tone of Star’s body and she was, indeed, a sight to behold.

Blued lowered Star gently on a nearby love seat and began to ravenously devour Star’s body: mouth on nipples through her bra and thumb stroking her aroused clit through her panties. Slowly he switched roles as his fingers gently, but firmly, pinched her nipples while his tongue teased her clit and labia through her now soaking wet panties. Star was in complete bliss, so attentive was her new lover to her needs. Arms up over her head, her hips ground into Blue’s probing tongue and quickly her back arched high as she realized her first orgasm.

Blue rose up and stared at her with those piercing eyes. Star never felt so vulnerable and turned on in her life: sliding one hand into her bra and another into her panties she pleasured herself like she had never done before, pulling her nipples hard and shoving three fingers into her sopping wet pussy. Blue smiled a knowing smile as he slowly undressed while watching his lover work herself into an absolute frenzy.

Blue approached and stood just in front of her face. Star took the cue and sat up, eagerly taking his cock in her hungry mouth. She was incredibly turned on as she bobbed her head up and down his thick shaft, all the while locked onto his magnificent eyes. She opened her throat and took the full length of Blue: he was not the longest man she had ever take but he might’ve been the thickest. “mmmmm....” she moaned and came up for air. “Your dick is going to stretch my tight pussy to her limit” she said softly before taking him again.

“Baby, I’ve got some bad news for you: tonight is not for fucking. If you want me inside your hot little pussy that’s for tomorrow night, if you want to come back. I never fuck on a first date but a good blowjob is expected!” Blue said, grabbing Star by the back of his head and helping her with her task. Star wanted to express her disappointment, and her burning desire to be fucked, but Blue was too fast taking control of her. She resigned herself to the matter at hand and focused on orally pleasing this wonderful cock in her mouth. Soon, her dedication paid off as she felt Blue’s butt tighten as warm shoots of semen hit the back of her throat. Blue let out a loud grown and Star thought she could see his eyes roll over in their sockets. He nearly collapsed on top of her and the lay together for some time, remnants of Blue’s cum dripping out the side of Star’s mouth.

After a while Blue rose and gently rubbed Star on her cheek. “I’ll call the driver and tell him to pick you up in 15 minutes to take you home. If you want to come back tomorrow be at the same pickup location as today at 4:00. Dress is cocktail casual and if you do decide to come I want you to bring that outfit you were trying on in the store. I hope you decide to come tomorrow.”

And with that Blue turned and walked out of the room and down the hall.

“What...?” thought Star, wiping the remnants of her performance from her mouth. “What the fuck just happened?” Suddenly, a female voice voice came up from behind her “quickly, ma’am, the driver will be here very soon. I will help you gather your things.”

And with that Star’s night with Blue came to an inglorious close.

Stars Decision - part 6/11
Return to Casa Blue

Star slept fitfully that night. Every time she drifted off one of those dreams would engage her: dreams of beautiful women naked, tortured with bizarre tools, writhing in both pleasure and pain, screaming in both agony and ecstasy, all with Blue’s eyes watching over, piercing her soul and igniting some base desire deep within her.

All morning she labored over her decision: go or not go. She felt humiliated by the way Blue left her last night but was drawn to him by something she could neither articulate or even understand. Finally, at 2:30 she showered, dressed and packed an overnight bag, including the baby doll nightie and matching panties Blue mentioned. She arrived at the pickup location at 3:45 - Blue’s driver was already waiting for her.

“Hello ma’am, thought I would see you again today” said the driver opening the door for her. “Master Blue told me he thought you would be early so I made it my business to be here extra early. That guy really knows people!”

“Yes, he does” thought Star. She wished she knew herself as much as Blue seemed to know her.

The ride went fast. During the day Star was able to appreciate much better the depth of wealth of the community where Blue lived. It almost seemed like Blue’s home was the centerpiece of a large community of wealthy people. People walking down the street waved at the car as if the were welcoming her into the community. It was hard to tell if they were the owners of the properties or attendants on a break; everyone looked pretty much equal on this Saturday afternoon.

The car pulled up to Blue’s home and the driver opened her door and helped her with her bag. “Ok ma’am, you’re all set. My pleasure driving you and I hope to see you tomorrow!” The driver scurried back to his car and headed off. “What did he mean by ‘I hope to see you tomorrow’?” Star asked herself. There were definitely elements of this place that were kinda weird...

One of Blue’s staff met Star on the porch and brought her inside. Blue was waiting for her in the study. “Star, my Star!” exclaimed Blue. “So glad you decided to return.” He gave her a deep hug and patted her on the back. “You must be thirsty after that drive, let me pour you a drink and show you the grounds, the light is lovely this time of day.” Off they went, strolling through the luxurious gardens and through what seemed to be an open area courtyard with a small flagpole in the middle, though it was much thicker and shorter than any flagpole she had ever seen before.

Wherever they went and saw other people walking the smiles and pleasant salutations abounded. Blue seemed to be a central figure in what seemed to be a gated community of wealthy people. There was a knowing nature to the look of all the passers by, as if they had seen Star before. Everything felt very comfortable and relaxed.

After their turn in the garden they headed inside when Blue’s phone rang. He excused himself for a second to take the call: quickly returning to tell Star he had some urgent business to attend to and asking his assistant to show Star to her room. “Come with me, Master Blue has you set up in the main guest room with some light snacks and crudités if your hungry. Dinner with a few friends is at 8:00 and there will be a special movie showing afterwards for entertainment.” With that, the assistant left the room, leaving Star to bathe in the opulence of her setting. “Damn, this guy is loaded and what is it with this ‘Master Blue’ stuff?” Feeling a bit tired Star stretched out and on the bed for a little nap.

It didn’t take long for the dream to return: a beautiful young woman was lying naked in a large courtyard writhing in some combination of agony and ecstasy. Whip marks were clearly visible on her back and ass while her bound hands seemed to be trying to reach between her legs from behind in a futile attempt to massage her vulva. Off to the side was Blue, arms folded and simply admiring the scene before him. The dream was so vivid, almost real, that Star woke up in a sweat with one hand on her breast and the other between her legs. Opening her blouse and unbuttoning her pants Star quickly brought herself to a nice, gentle climax and fell into a blissful sleep.

Her alarm went off at 6:30 and Star quickly showered and dressed for the evening: a simple white lace bra and panty set with stay-put stockings covered by a fairly modest blue dress with matching heels. Starr felt good checking herself out in the mirror and tried to imagine the dress crumpled on the floor while riding Blue’s beautiful cock; she was certainly hoping for that to happen sooner rather than later!

At 7:50 she heard a knock on her door; waiting there was Blue looking all kinds of sexy in his black sport jacket and open shirt. “Star, my Star. You look wonderful tonight, you make everything look so elegant and sexy!” Blue hooked his arm in hers and they began to walk down the hall.

“Star, there’s something you need to know about tonight” Blue said with a slight hint of caution in his tone. “Saturday nights here can get a little crazy and rough sometimes...” his voice trailed off. “You might find your self in a situation or two that makes you feel uncomfortable. Think back to what I said when we first met: I never make a woman do more than she wants but I have a way of making a woman want to do more than she’s used to- sometimes way more... I truly mean that. I suggest we create a SafeWord for you; let’s make it ‘chandelier’ since you seemed to be intrigued by it yesterday. If at any time you want to stop any activity we are engaged in simply say ‘chandelier! chandelier!’ and we will stop immediately. My staff will then get you dressed, packed up and I’ll have the driver take you home.”

“However, if you want me to continue whatever activity we are engaged in then our GoWord is ‘Mercy!’ and, if you want me to even increase the intensity of whatever we’re doing then our SuperGo command is: ‘I beg you please, mercy, mercy!”

Star stopped for a moment. “So that is where tonight is going- probably some sort of orgy with some bondage as well. Why do wealthy people always seem to think they can do whatever they want?” She was about to say something when her eyes met Blues: that piercing gaze drowned out all worrisome thoughts. “Well, I am sure you will show me mercy when the time comes” she replied with a wry grin. Blue smiled broadly and they resumed walking. “Yes, my Star. We will show you all the mercy you deserve.”

“However, if you want me to continue whatever activity we are engaged in then our GoWord is ‘Mercy!’ and, if you want me to even increase the intensity of whatever we’re doing then our SuperGo command is: ‘I beg you please, mercy, mercy!”

Wow, are you a mind reader? these are my go phrases too! Superb build up here! I do wonder what the dreams really mean?

Star’s Decision - part 7/11
On Displa
y

Dinner was even better than the night before, as was the conversation. There were about 20 guests present, mostly couples but some older single men and some early 20’s single women. They all seemed more familiar with Star than yesterday and curious about what she was like as a person. She felt very welcomed by this group of people and felt like she belonged with them.

After dinner everyone filed into Blue’s large entertainment room and sat facing the screen. Blue got up in front and spoke: “So glad you all could come and join us this evening for a special presentation of a new film. I know many, if not all, of you saw this on the live feed yesterday but, believe me, it is a sight to behold in HD! Ladies and gentlemen it is my distinct pleasure to present to you ‘Star!” The film opened with a shot of Star in Blue’s study wearing the little black dress from last night.

Their eyes locked, he searched her face for a reaction and gestured towards the chandelier above. She was mortified at first. “The bastard broadcast our lovemaking last night and now is going to make me watch it in front of his friends. No wonder everyone was so familiar with me walking around today...” As their eyes continued to lock her mortification was replaced by desire: she did look great in that dress up on the screen and the thought of all these people getting off on her with her in the room was intensely erotic. She had always been a bit of an exhibitionist and this was an opportunity to fulfill that fantasy completely. Blue gestured with his eyes to the chandelier again: Star simply shook head back-and-forth as if to say no, no chandelier.

After the film everyone rose to give Star a standing ovation; making her nipples hard and panties wet in the process! Questions were plentiful: “How many times did you cum? Do you always dress like that for sex? What does Blue’s cum taste like?” Star politely answered each question feeling both exhilarated and exasperated at the same time.

Afterwards Blue came over to give her a big hug and sensuous kiss. “You...” Star said quietly, “You set up cameras and filmed us. Do you always do that? Are you some sort of porno movie mogul and now I have to hope my friends and family don’t click on that link.”

Blue kissed her forehead gently “Star, my Star. First; there are cameras all over this place as a security measure. Second, and most importantly, you should trust me, I really don’t want to make you famous.”

Gradually the guests filed out, all expressing their desire to see Star in the morning. Star and Blue returned to the study and resumed their fore play. His fingers deftly stroking her pussy through her soaking-wet panties while he flicked her nipples through her lacy bra. He rose up and gestured towards the alcove “my attendant Yvette here will take you upstairs to my room. I trust you brought the outfit I requested?” Star nodded yes. “Excellent. Bring her to my room in 20 minutes.”

Star quickly got out of her clothes and changed into the blue baby doll and panties. She debated about heels then checked out her ass in the mirror: yes to the heels as they made an already stunning outfit indescribably hot. The attendant quietly led her to a room and knocked on the door. “Come in, I’m ready” intoned Blue “take four steps in and stop so I can drink you in.” Star hesitatingly took the four steps Blue ordered and could see him lying on the bed in black satin boxers. His erection was obvious. “Oh Star, my Star. You look every bit as lovely as I imagined you would in the department store. I’m so happy you decided to visit me in my world.” As if on cue the attendant snuck up behind Star and shoved a cloth full of chloroform in her face. Star was out within seconds.

Star’s Decision - part 8/11
In a Bind

Slowly, Star came to from her chloroform-induced haze. She tried to rise up but couldn’t: quickly realizing that her outstretched arms were bound at the wrist and her wide-open legs were bound at the ankles. She was able to lift her head up high enough to see she still had on the baby doll and panties. “Blue? Blue? Blue? Where are you? What the fuck is going on?” Star yelled, unsure if anyone was close enough to hear.

She tried to scan the room to assess her situation. In the dim light she seemed to be in a rather large room with a curtain to one side and a fireplace to the other. Though it was still summer there was a small fire burning in the fireplace and she saw two glasses of wine on the table: one empty and one full. “He said things could get a little crazy and rough... I guess he wasn’t kidding” thought Star.

She continued to struggle against the restraints without success. Surprisingly, the restraining cuffs didn’t feel too terrible; in fact, they were rather soft and comfortable. As she continued writhing on the bed she began to notice something: wiggling her ass on the bed caused her panties to bunch in her vulva and caused her clit to become aroused. Also, writhing around her shoulders caused the lace cups of her baby doll to slide over her nipples making them erect as well. This dance went on for a while. In between her cries for help she moaned in arousal getting herself all worked up but with no release.

Determined to bring herself to orgasm she struggled with all her might against the cuffs. “Help! Help! Get me the fuck out of these fucking things right now you bastard!” yelled Star at the top of her lungs.

Suddenly, a faint glow appeared above her slowly growing ever so much stronger until it was clear- the chandelier! Star remembered that ‘chandelier’ was her SafeWord and Blue was offering her a way out. She quieted down but continued to struggle mightily against the restraints. Her body was achingly close to a tremendous orgasm and the intensity of the moment was undeniable. Star looked directly at the chandelier and in a very clear voice screamed “ I can’t take any more Mercy! Mercy! Please, Mercy!” And with that, Star crossed into uncharted territory as a tremendous orgasm ripped through her entire being.

A familiar voice said “Hmmmm are the restraints not tight enough? I had your measurements taken just for this, I’ll have to adjust them myself. It was Blue, now hovering over her with wineglass in hand. “Such a willing and eager slut, aren’t you Star? Perhaps a bit more tension in the restraints will provide even more pleasure?” Star could hear the sounds of electric motors and felt her limbs being pulled very hard now, nearly lifting her off the bed. She locked eyes with Blue again with a pleading look: “No, Blue. No. Please, I beg you, mercy, please, mercy. Why are you doing this to me?”

Blue turned on the motors again and said “You know why you little slut. Giving me only a blowjob last night when I was ready and eager to fuck you, only so you could ensure you’d be invited back.” Star was now stretched to the brink of being quartered and Blue began to gently caress her inner thigh, slowly moving up to exposed panty-covered pussy. He brushed over her clit lightly with his thumb and teased her lips with the back of his fingers. Even soaking wet her panties provided a smooth surface to caress. Star was literally on fire.

Blue reach behind his back and produced a large hunting knife. “I’m glad you wore the baby doll and panties I picked out for you. You do look absolutely radiant in that outfit. Too bad I’ll have to remove them with this knife to make you naked for your trial.” Blue gently and carefully glided the blunt edge of the knife over Star’s body. Again their eyes met and Blue used them to gesture towards the ceiling. Star’s eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets as she clearly said “Blue, mercy, I beg of you, mercy”

Blue smiled. “Tell me, my little StarSlut: Do you like the feeling of cold steel against your body? The anticipation of what I might do with this knife? First I’ll take the straps of your baby doll then I’ll move down your hips, the knife slowly caressing your belly, and take the panties off with the knife.” As Blue began his task as promised he said “please rotate the platform ninety degrees so the accused can properly face her tribunal.”

Star could feel the bed move and her restraints slacken just enough to release her limbs. Blue made quick work of disrobing her and she was now naked. She heard the sounds of curtains opening and lifted her head to see what they revealed: most, if not all of Blue’s guests from dinner stood side-by-side all naked themselves. The bed stopped and Star’s sex was on complete display: her body began to twitch in anticipation of what was to come next.

Star’s Decision - part 8/11
In a Bind

Slowly, Star came to from her chloroform-induced haze. She tried to rise up but couldn’t: quickly realizing that her outstretched arms were bound at the wrist and her wide-open legs were bound at the ankles. She was able to lift her head up high enough to see she still had on the baby doll and panties. “Blue? Blue? Blue? Where are you? What the fuck is going on?” Star yelled, unsure if anyone was close enough to hear.

She tried to scan the room to assess her situation. In the dim light she seemed to be in a rather large room with a curtain to one side and a fireplace to the other. Though it was still summer there was a small fire burning in the fireplace and she saw two glasses of wine on the table: one empty and one full. “He said things could get a little crazy and rough... I guess he wasn’t kidding” thought Star.

She continued to struggle against the restraints without success. Surprisingly, the restraining cuffs didn’t feel too terrible; in fact, they were rather soft and comfortable. As she continued writhing on the bed she began to notice something: wiggling her ass on the bed caused her panties to bunch in her vulva and caused her clit to become aroused. Also, writhing around her shoulders caused the lace cups of her baby doll to slide over her nipples making them erect as well. This dance went on for a while. In between her cries for help she moaned in arousal getting herself all worked up but with no release.

Determined to bring herself to orgasm she struggled with all her might against the cuffs. “Help! Help! Get me the fuck out of these fucking things right now you bastard!” yelled Star at the top of her lungs.

Suddenly, a faint glow appeared above her slowly growing ever so much stronger until it was clear- the chandelier! Star remembered that ‘chandelier’ was her SafeWord and Blue was offering her a way out. She quieted down but continued to struggle mightily against the restraints. Her body was achingly close to a tremendous orgasm and the intensity of the moment was undeniable. Star looked directly at the chandelier and in a very clear voice screamed “ I can’t take any more Mercy! Mercy! Please, Mercy!” And with that, Star crossed into uncharted territory as a tremendous orgasm ripped through her entire being.

A familiar voice said “Hmmmm are the restraints not tight enough? I had your measurements taken just for this, I’ll have to adjust them myself. It was Blue, now hovering over her with wineglass in hand. “Such a willing and eager slut, aren’t you Star? Perhaps a bit more tension in the restraints will provide even more pleasure?” Star could hear the sounds of electric motors and felt her limbs being pulled very hard now, nearly lifting her off the bed. She locked eyes with Blue again with a pleading look: “No, Blue. No. Please, I beg you, mercy, please, mercy. Why are you doing this to me?”

Blue turned on the motors again and said “You know why you little slut. Giving me only a blowjob last night when I was ready and eager to fuck you, only so you could ensure you’d be invited back.” Star was now stretched to the brink of being quartered and Blue began to gently caress her inner thigh, slowly moving up to exposed panty-covered pussy. He brushed over her clit lightly with his thumb and teased her lips with the back of his fingers. Even soaking wet her panties provided a smooth surface to caress. Star was literally on fire.

Blue reach behind his back and produced a large hunting knife. “I’m glad you wore the baby doll and panties I picked out for you. You do look absolutely radiant in that outfit. Too bad I’ll have to remove them with this knife to make you naked for your trial.” Blue gently and carefully glided the blunt edge of the knife over Star’s body. Again their eyes met and Blue used them to gesture towards the ceiling. Star’s eyes nearly bulged out of their sockets as she clearly said “Blue, mercy, I beg of you, mercy”

Blue smiled. “Tell me, my little StarSlut: Do you like the feeling of cold steel against your body? The anticipation of what I might do with this knife? First I’ll take the straps of your baby doll then I’ll move down your hips, the knife slowly caressing your belly, and take the panties off with the knife.” As Blue began his task as promised he said “please rotate the platform ninety degrees so the accused can properly face her tribunal.”

Star could feel the bed move and her restraints slacken just enough to release her limbs. Blue made quick work of disrobing her and she was now naked. She heard the sounds of curtains opening and lifted her head to see what they revealed: most, if not all of Blue’s guests from dinner stood side-by-side all naked themselves. The bed stopped and Star’s sex was on complete display: her body began to twitch in anticipation of what was to come next.
I'm loving this do much, but I'm a little sad there's only going to be 11 parts :(

You’re beautiful, and a bit of an exhibitionist, outwardly but there’s a mystique about the way you carry yourself. Even from a distance I can see there’s a sexual fire that burns inside you and I know I can help you unleash and embrace it beneath your cool exterior. But you need to want to unleash it and it looks like you don’t.
This guy is very, very perceptive ... he pretty much has Star 'sorted' from a simple quick thrust of the hips. Enticing start, looking forward now to reading more.

Star’s Decision - part 4
Destination: Blue’s Home

Finally, Friday came and Star could barely contain her excitement. She excused herself from work two hours early just so she could primp herself to be as desirable as possible. She had already picked out her outfit: a classic “little black dress” cut to just below mid-thigh with matching heels and stockings. Underneath she chose a thin black garter and g-string panties matched with a black lace bra. Hair down to her shoulders and just enough makeup made Star look absolutely stunning with the dress on and, more importantly, with the dress off.

She dutifully called the car service and gave them a neutral location where to be picked up. Precisely at 8:00 The luxury sedan arrived as promised and off she went to meet Blue at his home. Traffic of the city was a bit hectic and Star overheard the driver talking to someone on the telephone in a serious tone: “no, she was right on time and ready to go but I told her this afternoon an earlier pickup might be better... but she said she needed the time to get ready. Sir? Yes, ok... it’s moving now so we still might make it; my apologies.”

“Excuse me, who was that on the phone?” asked Star, though she could easily guess who.

“That was Master Blue: I know he’s a stickler for punctuality so I had to give him an update.”

MasterBlue?” thought Star... “woaaaa, who, and what, is this guy I got all dressed up to see?” Star paused, then said to the driver “I hope you don’t get in too much trouble with the ‘Master’ if we don’t get there before 9:00” The driver chuckled lightly and said “Ma’m, I’m not the one in trouble if we get there a bit late. I make this run for Master Blue all the time so he knows I know how much extra time to leave. It’s always on the ladies to get there on time.”

Star’s ears perked up at the ‘it’s always on the ladies’ part; as if he was on a typical delivery run with the female du jour. Star tried to angle in for some more information: “do different ladies make make this trip often?” Star asked, trying to be coy.

“Weeelll... can’t say for sure but I will say this: it’s usually a two-part trip. I pick them up on Friday evening and then I always bring them back later than night. Then I pick them up around mid day on Saturday and sometimes… I’ll bring them back to.”

Was there something ominous in that last statement, wondered Star? There was little time to worry about it as it looked like they had reached their destination.

She had barely noticed the transition from drab highway interstate to opulent private road with large walls of stone and wood concealing what looked to be large estates. Blue’s reference to ‘some property’ was a complete understatement as the driver pulled into the final and largest property of all. At the end of the drive Star could see what looked like scores of attendants showing guests into the mansion; It was 8:59 PM.

The driver pulled up to front and opened the door for Star to exit: “ok ma’am, we’re here. If I were you I’d hustle my bustle inside as Master Blue doesn’t like his dates to be late. I’ll probably see you later for your ride home.” It was now 9:01 PM
I have to think that Star, whilst being old enough to look after herself, is taking a huge gamble visiting the home of a guy who had the audacity to approach her aggressively in a department store changing room. If that's his stomping ground then a huge red flag should be waving in Star's face ... unless it's the danger that turns her on, which I think we are about to find out. Good stuff @Blue

I never fuck on a first date
How very respectable and discerning of him :)
Ah, well, Star. Better luck tomorrow, maybe! :)
The 'Slut (@StarbuckSlut) would indeed like the way this is heading for sure ... in fact the description of Star reminds me very much of the way The 'Slut describes herself ... Hmmmmm Star/Starbuckslut ... it could even be her! Now that's a hot thought ...
Casa Blue
Great name for a lap-dancing bar :)
it is my distinct pleasure to present to you ‘Star!” The film opened with a shot of Star in Blue’s study wearing the little black dress from last night.
Wow ... yes! That was a surprise turn but a very welcome one ... can't say you didn't ask for something like this Star with your wanton approach to finding a sex partner ... just sayin'
Determined to bring herself to orgasm she struggled with all her might against the cuffs
This girl is freaking relentless!

The story built very nicely @Blue. Great work ... very hot

Back
Top Bottom