Studies In Cruciform 2.0

Go to CruxDreams.com
I presume you meant 'whip' virgins and not 'virgin' virgins since I slept with #...1 indianhead640x480.jpg

...we are experiencing technical difficulties with Tree's 'you wish' fantasies... Please stand by...

View attachment 501415 I hate that wait with half-rolled down kinis

View attachment 501416 This double-crossed waiting position is only taught at Eul's School for Wayward Slavegirls.

View attachment 501417 Waiting and wondering why IKEA couldn't have designed something more comfortable.
First, why are you wearing kinis at all?
Second, well the double crossed position isn't going to last the cane!
Third, you look to comfortable, now where's my whip .....

Now, there is a really lovely bottom, framed by the two braids, the ends of which are not only reminiscent of the whip, but also draw attention to the part between her thighs, a dark wisp that hints of other delights.

Described that way, the pic is even more erotically inspiring;)

Now, there is a really lovely bottom, framed by the two braids, the ends of which are not only reminiscent of the whip, but also draw attention to the part between her thighs, a dark wisp that hints of other delights.

Those are beautiful braids. Twins plaits are so elegant and practical. Her naked body is perfectly framed by them, she cannot help but feel beautiful. There's only one problem. Her hair might be done, but her nails aren't.

Attachments

• IMG_0374.PNG
    IMG_0374.PNG
    8.1 MB · Views: 139
View attachment 501416 This double-crossed waiting position is only taught at Eul's School for Wayward Slavegirls.
Second, well the double crossed position isn't going to last the cane!
But at Eul's school for slavegirls, that's the object of the exercise,
advanced training includes holding the position while being whipped or caned,
without any restraints.

View attachment 501417 Waiting and wondering why IKEA couldn't have designed something more comfortable.
We had chairs exactly like that in a college I worked in,
they were pretty uncomfortable even to sit in,
and of course if you're wearing a skirt...
they were obviously designed by, and ordered for the mainly female college by,
men! :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom