That Oral Sex Thing....

Go to CruxDreams.com
Of course. How could we offer less than our very best for our lovely Dorothy ? :p:D

What an amazing offer all those kind hearted girls wanting to show me what i am missing
Beware, my dear. I suspect they have ulterior motives... like getting off watching you buck and scream in orgasm. Oh sure, they will THINK they are tending to your education.;). But ultimately I suspect it will fuel their own lusts, finding it to be a great turn-on watching you cum and cum as they lick you senseless. :)

Riwa ,that sounds very very inviting and sucking off Santa, my dream come true,
i wonder what lovely present i would get for doing that

Beware, my dear. I suspect they have ulterior motives... like getting off watching you buck and scream in orgasm. Oh sure, they will THINK they are tending to your education.;). But ultimately I suspect it will fuel their own lusts, finding it to be a great turn-on watching you cum and cum as they lick you senseless. :)

Well, yeah. That's about the size of it :p

But you have to admit, she would have the time of her life :D

Whenever I get sleepless nights, I find that a nice, soothing lick of my pussy can relax me perfectly. Either that or I get such a huge and shuddering orgasm that I end up exhausted and therefore I manage to get too sleep :p:D

OK Dorothy. I'm going to bed now anyway. Sweet (and wet) dreams :p:D

With a building, if you remove a post, things may fall apart at any time.

Yet without it, the forces slowly increases and the stress on the structure extends out, tugging and pulling until it can no longer endure the slow torture of water, rain and the waves lapping against the outer edges of it's very soul.

Then and only then, does the structure release itself and fall helplessly into a free-fall of abandon, flowing into the abyss.

Anyway, it is what it is.

:p

Last edited:
Whenever I get sleepless nights, I find that a nice, soothing lick of my pussy can relax me perfectly. Either that or I get such a huge and shuddering orgasm that I end up exhausted and therefore I manage to get too sleep :p:D

I love both, sucking his hard cock, than to lick a wet pussy
as much as I enjoy it, only when my pussy is licked
before I became a slave girl, my lovers long licked me extensively and it was wonderful , which will confirm each woman.
Now, with other pussies I have not yet so often a lot of experience
so far I had no lesbian feelings , but since a short time be changed, I'm surprised
more and more I Enjoy using the soft and moist areas of a woman.
to have the thought alone under a forced pussy licking makes me wet

Every woman should try licking pussy :p:D

Those that don't have no idea what they're missing :D

i would very much like to try
I'm sure there are still a few non-lesbian women out there who would let you have a go :)

Be quick though, as the Sisterhood of Sappho in here are rapidly going through the female membership with a plan to convert them all - Mwhahaha! :p:D:cool::rolleyes:

I'm sure there are still a few non-lesbian women out there who would let you have a go :)

Be quick though, as the Sisterhood of Sappho in here are rapidly going through the female membership with a plan to convert them all - Mwhahaha! :p:D:cool::rolleyes:
thanks DP am praying she is out there some where

Back
Top Bottom