The Aesthetic Component

Go to CruxDreams.com
2 women in loincloths carrying their patibulum: the file name is CFR 2014. There also an image of 2 women (1 mostly) talking to each other by Noone that I’m curious about.
This picture is by Repertor, a member of this forum who has sadly not posted for several years. As far as I know this is a one-off, but he did the artwork for "Jasmine" by Wragg, which has the best nailing scene ever! :bash: :tits:

Edit: I have just see the wonderful short story Blue did based on this picture:

Last edited:
This picture is by Repertor, a member of this forum who has sadly not posted for several years. As far as I know this is a one-off, but he did the artwork for "Jasmine" by Wragg, which has the best nailing scene ever! :bash: :tits:

Thanks @RedOrc !
I was able to to get the information from Wragg awhile back that this image was done by Repertor.
I created a short story based on this image if you’re interested:

The Jasmine by Wragg and Repertor is an all-time favorite and must read for all!

Edit - you found my story before I could!

Edit: I have just see the wonderful short story Blue did based on this picture:

On behalf of Repertor, who sadly is no longer here to read it, thank you very much, RedOrc!

Félicien Rops was a 19th century Belgian artist known to art historians as Un chiot malade,* who had a penchant for erotic crucifixion

B5112A96-EE29-4FED-B115-00C78C8FAD45.jpeg55FA5B8A-D2CB-4415-AC1C-D816C1A514A5.jpegB54ABD77-1BB1-431A-947B-F396ECC61442.jpegEC236862-2113-4B18-AE1B-11567FCC7CBA.jpeg

but also other . . . things

5DC5DA60-B4B7-4669-8C86-1DC025D7FF26.jpeg0FA82FF9-2D18-462A-8106-5BE50FA8AAB5.jpeg83C0FB39-E38D-4DD5-AD76-ABD87FF931C7.jpeg

and my own favorite, titled "The Librarian." :risas3:

5AF53B80-DA8B-402F-AB61-5F3248D09AF2.jpeg

*lit. "one sick puppy."

Last edited:
I’ve already posted these illustrations from an 1896 French novel

depicting the tragic crucifixion of slave girl

View attachment 1227682View attachment 1227683

Earlier today @ducon007 posted them and three others I’d never seen before here

View attachment 1227684View attachment 1227685View attachment 1227686

which in turn reminded of that early and atypical Yusseby drawing

View attachment 1227687

which could be of that luckless slave. :eeek: :babeando:
Thanks for this reposting!

View attachment 1227687

Beautiful and rare colorized Yusseby pic.

View attachment 1227687

Note that a film, not unforgettable, entitled "Aphrodite" was made in 1982. The film is presented as an adaptation of the novel by Pierre Louÿs. It has in fact very little to do with the novel. And, of course, the crucifixion scene was not staged. Too bad...

aphrodite1.jpgaphrodite2.jpg

Note that a film, not unforgettable, entitled "Aphrodite" was made in 1982. The film is presented as an adaptation of the novel by Pierre Louÿs. It has in fact very little to do with the novel. And, of course, the crucifixion scene was not staged. Too bad...

View attachment 1228267View attachment 1228268
Very little is right. From IMDB.com:

Harry is a young millionaire on holiday; he takes his yacht to a Greek island, and stays in the mansion of his friend, Count Orloff. The Count organizes a feast there, for three days and three nights, which is the reenactment of the love cult of the Goddess Aphrodite. Harry will meet Pauline there, a young woman who becomes his goddess... (Loosely based on Pierre Louïs's novel, "Aphrodite".

It really sounds like they just used the name of the novel and nothing else.

Very little is right. From IMDB.com:

Harry is a young millionaire on holiday; he takes his yacht to a Greek island, and stays in the mansion of his friend, Count Orloff. The Count organizes a feast there, for three days and three nights, which is the reenactment of the love cult of the Goddess Aphrodite. Harry will meet Pauline there, a young woman who becomes his goddess... (Loosely based on Pierre Louïs's novel, "Aphrodite".

It really sounds like they just used the name of the novel and nothing else.
I agree and it is what I wrote: "It has in fact very little to do with the novel". However, on the poster, it says "based on the work of Pierre Louÿs". This is a kind of cheating to bait the customer...

Crucifixion is not one of my personal fetishes, but just as an exercise in rendering and postwork, I made this one just now. Connoisseurs of the genre will, of course, be able to give me excellent constructive feedback, which I would appreciate.

Attachments

• crucified.jpg
    crucified.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 636
Crucifixion is not one of my personal fetishes, but just as an exercise in rendering and postwork, I made this one just now. Connoisseurs of the genre will, of course, be able to give me excellent constructive feedback, which I would appreciate.
She looks lovely, Wikman! :)

She's well trussed up - she wouldn't have much freedom of movement, but she'll be in my dreams tonight!

Back
Top Bottom