The Agony Component.

Go to CruxDreams.com
which of those would be better
I'd personally use ropes, for optical reasons, but I have lots of experience with bondage.
It's hard to give a general advice...

i believe that the time a crux game can last is determined by how the crucified persons feet are connected to the cross. the crux dream womens feet a connected in a way that they cant lock their knees. crucifiction like that starts to hurt a lot within 30 mimutes. a small stand to push up on under the feet alows the game to last for hours, more time for kissing the victum. the person on the cross can regulate the pain by hanging or standing, the victum is in command. beware of cramps, they may sneak up on you.

I'm going to weigh in here in a serious manner. Obviously nails should be out. Connie genorously detaled how painful that could be and what recovery could be even with a doctor's care. Ropes can cut off circulation quicker that you'd think. I think that is why Imagemaker and Makar used fat ropes and lots of windings. Even suspension cuffs CAN cut of circulation.

My story about "Elalia' s ordeal" is pure fanitisy. I have done simulated crux (once) where I managed to self-crux. The idea was my then-girlfruend was to wait ten minutes then come and do what she wanted to me. It turned out she had a bad day at work and dozed off on the couch. An hour later she came down to rescue me (in her own way. The punishment wasn't too bad).

The last thought is EVERYBODY has a cell phone and every cell phone has a camera. And while we'd all like a look at your naked body on a cross you have to be REALLY sure you don't mind having your adventute on the WWW.

...Yes, watress, I'd like another... Thank you.... Yes, put it on my tab..."

THT

I'm going to weigh in here in a serious manner. Obviously nails should be out. Connie genorously detaled how painful that could be and what recovery could be even with a doctor's care. Ropes can cut off circulation quicker that you'd think. I think that is why Imagemaker and Makar used fat ropes and lots of windings. Even suspension cuffs CAN cut of circulation.

My story about "Elalia' s ordeal" is pure fanitisy. I have done simulated crux (once) where I managed to self-crux. The idea was my then-girlfruend was to wait ten minutes then come and do what she wanted to me. It turned out she had a bad day at work and dozed off on the couch. An hour later she came down to rescue me (in her own way. The punishment wasn't too bad).

The last thought is EVERYBODY has a cell phone and every cell phone has a camera. And while we'd all like a look at your naked body on a cross you have to be REALLY sure you don't mind having your adventute on the WWW.

...Yes, watress, I'd like another... Thank you.... Yes, put it on my tab..."

THT
on the www would be very bad

the pain would cause you to say let me down before the symtems of dehydration. i recommend pull ups for training starting a few months befor your crucifiction.

Hi folks,
I don't wish to spoil anyone's fun or argue with anybody. The discussion of the use of real nails in a real situation will shortly appear in the new Rules of the site to be published soon. It will be banned so I removed a few posts from public view. What you say privately is up to you. I don't wish to cause anyone any offence.

Hi folks,
I don't wish to spoil anyone's fun or argue with anybody. The discussion of the use of real nails in a real situation will shortly appear in the new Rules of the site to be published soon. It will be banned so I removed a few posts from public view. What you say privately is up to you. I don't wish to cause anyone any offence.
The new Rules are now in the Announcements forum,​
and also on the Help menu​

Hi folks,
Melissa, I am quoting the rules here:

We do not allow images or videos which portray real life crux-play using nails, or any content that encourages or assists such activity, which is likely to cause serious, permanent injury or even death, and which could lead to criminal charges.

I can agree with this, as long as it is taken by the word.
But I don't see any ground for any of the posts within this thread being pulled, nor do I generally see ground to prohibit "educated responses on somebody's questions".

Problems don't stop to exist just because we are closing our eyes, or in other words:
Where people should be able to ask and get the required warnings other than in places like this? I cant't remember having seen one single response that could be read as encouraging... and therefore really would fall under this rule.

And one final word on "criminal charges": If you are referring to that, you better start deleting the whole site.
Are you aware than even blow-jobs still are forbidden in some US states, so discussing them could lead to criminal charges.
BDSM, consenting or not, is outlawed in the majority of countries of this world...
Who is defining the separation line?
So this part of the rules must be read with the important little word "and" in mind (serious, permanent injury or even death, and which could lead to criminal charges) if you don't want to outlaw basically everything.

Our goal - to warn and prevent rash acts. Therefore, even such innocent practices as "easy" BDSM require knowledge and skills. And if they go without supervision and assistance of experts, they may end accident. Therefore, we do not want to participate in the crime. It is our right and duty.
The server where our forum is located in the Netherlands, the law of this country tolerate many human follies ;)

P.S.
Are you aware than even blow-jobs still are forbidden in some US states...
Oh my God! God bless America ;)

. Therefore, we do not want to participate in the crime. It is our right and duty. The server where our forum is located in the Netherlands, the law of this country tolerate many human follies ;)
P.S.
Oh my God! God bless America ;)
He will (some of my best friends lived there and yes our laws defends the poor and fools (even Wilders) but no politics:D

Our goal - to warn and prevent rash acts. Therefore, even such innocent practices as "easy" BDSM require knowledge and skills. And if they go without supervision and assistance of experts, they may end accident. Therefore, we do not want to participate in the crime. It is our right and duty.
Sure!
The question is: How do you get there?
Do the moderators (some of which don't have any substantial BDSM experience, I am sure) "deside" for us all what is dangerous and what not?

I just outlined in a PM, that the site owners should care about the "Summa Summarum":
I have yet to see a discussion where at the end there was not a reasonable consensus about what can be done and what should not be done.
We are mature adults and able to come to a conclusion in a discussion.
(If "we" were silly enough to come to conclusions that are not in line with the site rules, feel free to call us "3year olds" and delete the thread ;) )

If the discussion itself is not permissible any more, then good night!

A discussion where one side is censored is worth nothing!

A discussion where dangerous, silly proposals are torn to pieces is the best what can happen to "the cause", because it will allow people to get themselves to an "educated position".

"Censoring" content is a very slippery slope and has the potential to kill this site quickly. And it's not the "simple minds" who have the potential to get chased away first...

Nicely put sir....I appreciated the comment for everyone and it helped me with my decisions. I have taken all dangers to heart and I feel most everyone in here has my best interests at heart..I really do appreciate that and all of your encouragment

i'm one of the ones whose messages was deleted yesterday by the KGB. i was looking forward to a meaningful conversation with others sharing certain experiences, but i guess we can only talk about what the moderators want us to, pity.

shannon

Back
Top Bottom