The Agony Component.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Go to Crux Foundation. Register if u have to. This could take some time but it sounds like you have influence.
Type in "The Serpent's Eye" into search and it will pop up as a thread. It is attached to the first post. Also note what other threads the search produces.

Jedakk's story is EXCELLENT. Enjoy.:D
story is here too

Yes I agree,Megan you don't need to have a needle stuck into your navel to stay hydrated,a sponge on a stick maybe soaking in a buckett of water or even better Gatorade would be much better,If they use a needle on you it could puncture your intesten and that could lead to a bad infection or worse and you don't want that.You are going to be in enough pain as it is without,and you don't need an infection on top of that.So please be safe,no needle in the tummy...have a safe crux and enjoy the experence!Kisses!connie
Yes Connie, that is absolutely right!​
Sorry I only dropped in and out of this conversation over the weekend,​
I should have stepped in sharper.​
We don't encourage dangerous crux-play on CruxForums.​
Even if the guy injecting you, Megan, were medically qualified, he'd be acting unprofessionally,​
if he weren't, it would be dangerous and likely to lead to trouble​
medical for you, legal for him.​

she was so brave
You're right Megan,​
I greatly admire Connie for going through what she did,​
and for being so honest and patient in talking about it -​
but I hope no-one will ever go through such an experience again!​

You're right Megan,​
I greatly admire Connie for going through what she did,​
and for being so honest and patient in talking about it -​
but I hope no-one will ever go through such an experience again!​
i admire Connie too but in my darkest dreams, i want to be raised up on the cross

i admire Connie too but in my darkest dreams, i want to be raised up on the cross
and Megan, believe me, as a old chap, ones you have experienced it, then are all you nice dreams gone;)

We don't encourage dangerous crux-play on CruxForums.​
Even if the guy injecting you, Megan, were medically qualified, he'd be acting unprofessionally,​
It still is good that thing can be discussed!
Problems are not solved by "banning the theme", thus depriving those who are looking for a response from ways to get "balanced feedback".
I don't want to go into the important difference between injecting something and the much less critical piercing play, but thats one thing to keep in mind.
The second big question mark points towards "unwanted movements" that may be leading to unwanted piercing.
The third big problem is "vital organs being in close proximity".
So lots of "nono"-s.

But I think Megan has understood by now...

Megan, the key thing is to have a very clear picture about what can be done and what should stay within the realms of fantasy.
This not only is important for your physical but also for your mental health.
There is nothing wrong with even the "worst" fantasies as long as they are just what they are, with no desire to make them real.
There is nothing wrong about "playing safe" as well.
And if people manage to bring those two worlds together (not mixing them up), this can be great.
Crux play should be safe and sane, with somebody looking after you, your circulation specially. And your mind (only) can depart from there, you can imagine as long and many times as you want it was nails, not ropes, there was a big crowd, etc, etc, what ever your fantasy is. But keep the two worlds clearly separated.

i wouldnt want nails even if Connie had them, id want rope and id want someone with medical experience there to watch me..im fit and i have strong abs so i think id do well

i wouldnt want nails even if Connie had them, id want rope and id want someone with medical experience there to watch me..im fit and i have strong abs so i think id do well
If you play with ropes, the only real concern is blood circulation in your hands.
A rule of thumb is that a tight bondage should not stay on longer than 20mins.
Now, that's not meaning that the play scene is limited to 20mins.
If the bondage is done right (no slipping loops that are tightening and stay tight even if lead is removed) you should be able to restore blood circulation in the hands when pushing up with the legs.
You'll feel it if your hands get numb, watch out for that.
The dom can check if the hands are getting cold, btw.

what if those wrist cuffs designed for hangin were used
Even better...
But don't think they will cut less than a well done bondage. The only ones that are more or less "comfortable" (but exhausting) are those with a grip.
The second type consists of leather loops, and that squeezes the hand and wrist anyway.

Attachments

• LP8006[1].jpg
    LP8006[1].jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 296
  • s224009-500x500[1].jpg
    s224009-500x500[1].jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 318
Even better...
But don't think they will cut less than a well done bondage. The only ones that are more or less "comfortable" (but exhausting) are those with a grip.
The second type consists of leather loops, and that squeezes the hand and wrist anyway.
which of those would be better

Back
Top Bottom