The Agony Component.

Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi,
I'm confused which is certainly no new experience for me. I don't know much about the artists who do this work but the rope burns, shadows and minute attention to detail on this pic look just like Mr Arcimboldo's. So who is MkG2k7 ?

Also, Connie if you feel a bit aggrieved about not getting your fair share when it came to dishing out boobs, just find some pics of well endowed women and do what I do........give em a good whipping!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!! It's school this week!

XX
Mel & Julie

melissa said:
Hi,
I'm confused which is certainly no new experience for me. I don't know much about the artists who do this work but the rope burns, shadows and minute attention to detail on this pic look just like Mr Arcimboldo's. So who is MkG2k7 ?

Also, Connie if you feel a bit aggrieved about not getting your fair share when it came to dishing out boobs, just find some pics of well endowed women and do what I do........give em a good whipping!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!!! It's school this week!

XX
Mel & Julie
Getting out the whip,begging for mersey will not help you Melissa.HEHEHEHEHE.KISSES TO YOU!

Been a while since I updated this thread, so it's time to post something.

Two screencaps from Makar's latest update. Sveta, one of his models that gets this kink.

Enjoy.

From Makar's latest "Alice and Koshka in the Forest" update, this one featuring the lithe and lovely Alice, screaming her lungs out on a cross.

This update was is what military minds call a "target rich environment." Each of these pics were so incandescently hot that it was hard to choose which ones to post. And the video is still a few months away.

I am a patient man, but that patience is being sorely tested.

Enjoy.

Oh,yeah...these are HOT! Nice model who gets the idea, nice background, photography is excellent--oh, man, I've gotta get this one!

Time to pad out this thread.

Screencaps from a recent Makar update, featuring the improbably hot Nadia.

Enjoy.

apostate630 said:
Time to pad out this thread.

Screencaps from a recent Makar update, featuring the improbably hot Nadia.

Enjoy.

Fabulas beauty!
I would like to torture her eternally on the cross.

It occurs to me that model Nadia has the classical female form. By that I mean that her bocy is typical of those represented in classical sculptures.

To illustrate my point, I've dreamed up this little scenario, adapting one of Makar's photographs for the purpose.

Preceptor.

Preceptor said:
It occurs to me that model Nadia has the classical female form. By that I mean that her bocy is typical of those represented in classical sculptures.

To illustrate my point, I've dreamed up this little scenario, adapting one of Makar's photographs for the purpose.

Preceptor.

Very sexual beauty. Her crucifixion in Roman style is lovely, delectable and stimule male potention strongly.

Preceptor, thanks for the Crassus fantasy. I often resent the paucity of Roman records concerning crucifixion. The usual explanation is that they found crucifixion so heinous, so godawful, that they rarely wrote down anything about it.

But there had to have been crux pervs, even back then.

Meantime, two stills from Makar's latest. Mind you, I'd prefer the one wielding the whip was a burly guy, wearing either legionary armor, a tunic, or a simple loincloth, as in Yusseby's drawings.

But here we get Tessa in full BDSM regalia. So be it.

It's hot.

Attachments

• Nadia whipped some more.jpg
    Nadia whipped some more.jpg
    749.9 KB · Views: 424
  • Nadia whipped.jpg
    Nadia whipped.jpg
    959.7 KB · Views: 386
One more thing.

There were scheißload of women in Spartacus's host. What became of them?

Crassus is said to have crucified over 6,000 of "Spartacus's followers" along the Appian Way. Were they all men?

Maybe they were. And the women went back to their owners, or to the slave markets. But I still wonder if women decorated crosses along the Appian Way.

Indeed, Apostate, I have often pondered on the same thing. Written histories, of course, make no mention of the women among Spartacus's followers. In the movie, Crassus directs that the women should be sent to the slave market, but that was a "comfortable" solution fabricated by 20th century minds having little knowledge of Roman minds in the first century BC.

I may be driven partly by our fantasy, but I'm sure that among the 6,000 crucified along the Appian Way there would have been some females. Many, if not all, of the women would have taken up arms in the slave army against Rome, and Roman leaders of the calibre of Crassus would be unlikely, I think, to show a more merciful attitude to these women because of their sex. That is a more modern concept.

So I think we can assume with some confidence that among those crucified and displayed along the road to Rome, there would have been quite a few naked women writhing in the same agony as the men. It is such a pity that they are never depicted in any illustration of the event.

apostate630 said:
I think Makar posted pics from this or a similar scene in one of his 'Behind the scenes' freebies. Those were quite hot also :)
Though when it comes to the BDSM regalia, I guess I'm not alone in the opinion that it's a bit silly and the pic is hot *despite* and not because of it.
(just like the ubiquitous high heels, ball gags etc discussed elsewhere)

apostate630 said:
Meantime, two stills from Makar's latest. Mind you, I'd prefer the one wielding the whip was a burly guy, wearing either legionary armor, a tunic, or a simple loincloth, as in Yusseby's drawings.

It's hot.

This are great stills
thanks apostate.
She is one of my favorite Makar's model.

I also notice in the video that she slip down a little while she was being wip on the cross.

I'll take a different tack on the what happened to the women question.

For starters the women would have been "non-combattants" in the actual battle and would have remained behind the main line in the camp with the baggage. They might have picked up a weapon to defend themselves once the Romans broke the battleline but it isn't likely they would have participated in the actual battle. They had neither the training (of some of the) men nor the strength to effective wield weapons. Also their men would not have allowed them to fight, the psyche of the slave force of the time was that they weren't going to lose the battle (since they hadn't lost a major one yet), the desparate measure of arming everybody wasn't necessary. Also the mores of the time weren't significamtly different than ours, women were not soldiers. There were exceptions during the ancient period but that's why we know about them, they were exceptions.

Secondly slaves were an economic asset and the main labor force available to the Romans. In the economy of the time women could perform almost any agricultural job a man could and thus were valuable as a work force.

I suspect that whatever women were captured were either returned to their owners or sold to repay the state for the cost of defeating the 'rebellion'. Also it appears that not only slaves joined in the revolt. It appears that landless, poor freemen also joined the army as it moved across the landscape. It would have been relatively easy to sell any captured "free" women into slavery.

It was rare for the Romans to completley slaughter a defeated enemy, enslavement was much more common even when the Romans depopulated the area.

All that aside, once the Roman soldiers blood was up if a woman had dared to resist them, she would have been instantly cut down. The boys were (probably) interested in playing afterwards and would not have bothered to 'capture' anybody who resisted for later punishment. They would have just killed her and moved onto more cooperative playthings. Booty was the right of the Roman soldier by tradition and for an officer to refuse the soldiers that right could (and in cases did) lead to outright disobedience in the ranks.

So what girls they could lay their hands on were gang-banged and then returned to slavery.

The men were cruxed as an example to others.

kisses

willowfall

Back
Top Bottom