The Agony Component.

Go to CruxDreams.com
*bliss*[/quote]I wish my breasts were as full as her's,mine are on the small side.[/quote]
Me too Connie, I'm smaller than either of them.

apostate630 said:
Preceptor, thanks for the Crassus fantasy. I often resent the paucity of Roman records concerning crucifixion. The usual explanation is that they found crucifixion so heinous, so godawful, that they rarely wrote down anything about it.

But there had to have been crux pervs, even back then.

Meantime, two stills from Makar's latest. Mind you, I'd prefer the one wielding the whip was a burly guy, wearing either legionary armor, a tunic, or a simple loincloth, as in Yusseby's drawings.

But here we get Tessa in full BDSM regalia. So be it.

It's hot.

Hi Apostate,
If the one wielding the whip was wearing legionary armor then what would he be doing in a dusty, dirty basement/garage? I don't see why people who want to sell these films can't provide something more realistic. I think Julie has written to you on this topic. I agree with her that it it isn't really that difficult to produce erotic pics/films with appropriate backgrounds. We've built our own cross and made our own private films using cheap costumes. We do have a private garden! Would you like to see our cross and how we built it?

XX
Mel & Julie

@ Mel & Julie,
You should know the inmates of this place well enough by now to guess that, yes indeed, we do want to see the cross you built:)

@ debi
A major part of the fascination of breasts, for me, is in their sensitivity and I have so far not ever encountered any evidence that smaller size impacts that negatively in any way :)

We've built our own cross and made our own private films using cheap costumes. We do have a private garden! Would you like to see our cross and how we built it?

XX
Mel & Julie

Jesus Christ on a bike, yes!

Hear, hear, Apostate! By all means, ladies, show us what you got.

And I agree--too many of the films I've seen were poorly done, and thus uninteresting. I don't see any reason why someone couldn't come up with a much better film, utilizing the outdoors as backdrop--I'd love to do it myself, if I had the photographic equipment and the willing actors and actresses.

I've said this before about this series, along the lines of an old Cobra render, "This is what really happened to Cleopatra."

The dreadlocked Koshka lends herself to such fantasies. But she's in and of herself a stunning crux victim.

From Makar's latest update. Enjoy.

Attachments

• Koshka, having a bad day 2.jpg
    Koshka, having a bad day 2.jpg
    808 KB · Views: 461
  • Koshka, having a bad day.jpg
    Koshka, having a bad day.jpg
    719.6 KB · Views: 462
Hmmm.

Some images seem to have been lost in the transition to this new format.

No matter. In the meantime I'll do a much delayed update to this thread, from Makar's latest post.

Featuring the incredible Sveta. One of the pics fits the "agony" portion of this thread, the other just the way her remarkable body twists on a cross.

Both examples of erotic overload. Enjoy.

Attachments

• Sveta, grimacing.jpg
    Sveta, grimacing.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 347
Yum! Great choice Apostate - that's what a crucified woman should look like. Easy to imagine her with nails rather than ropes.

Jedakk

This is the most erotic material that I have ever seen!
Subhunt
: ) ~---:

crux dreams s ,girly games, is moving to the front of the pack. crux dreams is the best, bouncing camera hands not with standing, i think the best is still to come( no pun intended). c rux was in my mind for as long as i can remember, but i never thought i would see anything like crux dreams. and the forum

i don t mean to say that those before sveta were not exellent, but she has capturured the heart of the crux thing.

Am back after almost 5 years. Many pics missing.
Many buddies too.

Am back after almost 5 years. Many pics missing.
Many buddies too.
Well, welcome back umabuty!​
Yes, some earlier content has gone or got corrupted due to technological changes and rebuilds of the site since 2008,​
and I can't find your friend fer42 on the Members' list -​
but we hope you'll find lots to enjoy and make new friends​
:)

Back
Top Bottom