The Aniversary

Go to CruxDreams.com

thehangingtree

Proconsul
Staff member
At 18 I thought life was over. The only way I could go to college would be to bury myself in debt and in the economy many grads weren’t getting jobs that pay enough to cover their loans. I didn’t want to work at a burger joint. Then I saw an advertisement for the Association of Slave Women that promised a minimum of $50,000 US after taxes per year, no expenses with food and lodging provided. If selected I had to commit to a minimum of five years but could contract for ten.

I called and set up an appointment. On the day I showed up for the appointment in a small storefront office marked only by the letters ‘ASW’. I entered and a receptionist points me to a room that looks like sort of a cross between a doctor’s office and a jail intake room. A woman walked in and circles around me then stopped in front of me. She stared at me a moment and said “Please, strip.”

“I beg your pardon” I said wide-eyed.

“You are applying to be slave, not a maid” she said sternly. “Strip now or leave.”

This was my only chance at having a life. I unbuttoned my shirt and stripped it from my shoulders exposing my breasts. I blushed when the woman said “God wasn’t very generous when he gave you tits. Lose the shoes and pants.”

strip 014.jpg

In moments I was standing naked before her she told me to stand by a wall and took my ‘mug shots’ except instead of just my face they would be full body shots.

prison 012.jpg

She left me standing by the wall and sat behind a desk and reviewed the pictures she had just taken. She looked up at me and said “You look like a school girl.”

I was crestfallen until she said “There are men and women that pay big money for that. So how many years do you want to contract for? The minimum is five years but you can sign for up to your 30th birthday.”

“I really had not considered how long I wanted to do it” I told her. “Can I get some details and have time to think about it?”

She huffed and said “No, you are applying to be a slave. When you become a slave you do not think; you do what you are told and when you are told. If you are accepted you will begin basic training immediately and you will not see your home until your term is completed.”

“I didn’t bring any clothing but what I wore here” I replied.

“And you will not wear those if you accept” she told me. “Come here!”

Fear gripped me but I walked to her desk as she circled around it. She said “I’m telling you more than I have to tell you but you will bring good money at auction. Since you are just past your 18th birthday you will be paid an extra $10K per year over five year term. You can make up to $120,000 a year. That’s almost a million and a half dollars by the time you are 30. Besides, instead of your percent share of your sale price being 10% you get 10% more for every year over the five up to 50% of your sale price. That could be several million dollars.”

She reached between my legs and felt my wet slit.

opp 010.jpg

“Look I know this is a big step and you are afraid of the unknown. Your body does not lie. This excites you!”

“I’ll do the full term- my 30th birthday!” I declared in barely more than a whisper.

Tree

At 18 I thought life was over. The only way I could go to college would be to bury myself in debt and in the economy many grads weren’t getting jobs that pay enough to cover their loans. I didn’t want to work at a burger joint. Then I saw an advertisement for the Association of Slave Women that promised a minimum of $50,000 US after taxes per year, no expenses with food and lodging provided. If selected I had to commit to a minimum of five years but could contract for ten.

I called and set up an appointment. On the day I showed up for the appointment in a small storefront office marked only by the letters ‘ASW’. I entered and a receptionist points me to a room that looks like sort of a cross between a doctor’s office and a jail intake room. A woman walked in and circles around me then stopped in front of me. She stared at me a moment and said “Please, strip.”

“You are applying to be slave, not a maid” she said sternly. “Strip now or leave.”

This was my only chance at having a life. I unbuttoned my shirt and stripped it from my shoulders exposing my breasts. I blushed when the woman said “God wasn’t very generous when he gave you tits. Lose the shoes and pants.”

View attachment 185384

In moments I was standing naked before her she told me to stand by a wall and took my ‘mug shots’ except instead of just my face they would be full body shots.

View attachment 185383

She left me standing by the wall and sat behind a desk and reviewed the pictures she had just taken. She looked up at me and said “You look like a school girl.”

I was crestfallen until she said “There are men and women that pay big money for that. So how many years do you want to contract for? The minimum is five years but you can sign for up to your 30th birthday.”

“I really had not considered how long I wanted to do it” I told her. “Can I get some details and have time to think about it?”

She huffed and said “No, you are applying to be a slave. When you become a slave you do not think; you do what you are told and when you are told. If you are accepted you will begin basic training immediately and you will not see your home until your term is completed.”

Fear gripped me but I walked to her desk as she circled around it. She said “I’m telling you more than I have to tell you but you will bring good money at auction. Since you are just past your 18th birthday you will be paid an extra $10K per year over five year term. You can make up to $120,000 a year. That’s almost a million and a half dollars by the time you are 30. Besides, instead of your percent share of your sale price being 10% you get 10% more for every year over the five up to 50% of your sale price. That could be several million dollars.”

View attachment 185382

“Look I know this is a big step and you are afraid of the unknown. Your body does not lie. This excites you!”

“I’ll do the full term- my 30th birthday!” I declared in barely more than a whisper.

Tree

What's so magical about being 30?:rolleyes:

View attachment 185384

View attachment 185383

View attachment 185382

Tree
It's a little depressed that I can not afford it.
:(

A male notary public walks in and watches me sign the papers, the woman that ‘interviewed’ me, and then he signed and notarized the contract. The only part I read was the last paragraph that stated that I had read the entire contract, understood it, and am of sound body of mind. I’m didn’t read the rest out of fear I would back out. My interviewer braids my hair and gives me a coarse cotton smock to put on. I help her put the collar about my neck and for the first time in my life I come without actually touching myself!

cuffs 80.gif

I am in a class of ‘minimally trained slaves’ which means whoever buys me will do their own training. This class demonstrates to the new slaves what our punishment could be if we fail to obey. I am the lucky new slave that gets to demonstrate what a whipping feels like. Someone named ‘Joan Tree’ oils my skin and explains she does so the whip won’t mark my flesh. It would hurt my value at auction if my young flesh is streaked with scarred welts.

whip 092.jpg

My ‘class’ is known as ‘virgin slaves’ even though I doubt any of us are. It just means that we are all under 19 and we have yet to be traded. The whipping hurt like hell though I would later learn it was done with a leather flogger.

opp 26.jpg

…the bullwhip is far worse…

Tree

Last edited:
Besides my one flogging training went pretty well. Every once in a while the dean of slave training would come by and remind us we were worthless cunts that live to be used. He was not very inspirational but we understood his point.

opp 015.jpg

Then came ‘sale day’... I was walked out on a platform unbound and stark naked! Men and women bid on me. Much was in foreign languages of some I had studied in high school but not hard enough. Occasionally I would recognize a word or two but I did know I have been on the block longer than the last few offerings I had heard. Apparently there is a bidding war between someone named ‘Rodent’, a woman named ‘Joan’, and a drunken guy called ‘Tree’.

slave sale 13.jpg

The ‘Joan’ girl did not look much better…

tree's sister 6.jpg

Just when it looked like the strange looking ‘Rodent’ was going to buy me the seemingly drunk ‘Tree’ jumped up, pulled a huge revolver, and said “Not so fast! If you want to take acorns and walnuts (or Bitcoin, whatever the fuck that is) as currency I double the damn rodent’s bid!”

tree bogart a.jpg

I watch the rodent, perhaps a squirrel, scurry away and the auctioneer announce I am sold!

That is a new experience for me… I hope mom would be proud. She said I wasn't worth anything…

Tree

Last edited:
Besides my one flogging training went pretty well. Every once in a while the dean of slave training would come by and remind us we were worthless cunts that live to be used. He was not very inspirational but we understood his point.

View attachment 185512

Then came ‘sale day’... I was walked out on a platform unbound and stark naked! Men and women bid on me. Much was in foreign languages of some I had studied in high school but not hard enough. Occasionally I would recognize a word or two but I did know I have been on the block longer than the last few offerings I had heard. Apparently there is a bidding war between someone named ‘Rodent’, a woman named ‘Joan’, and a drunken guy called ‘Tree’.

View attachment 185513

The ‘Joan’ girl did not look much better…

View attachment 185515

Just when it looked like the strange looking ‘Rodent’ was going to buy me the seemingly drunk ‘Tree’ jumped up, pulled a huge revolver, and said “Not so fast! If you want to take acorns and walnuts (or Bitcoin, whatever the fuck that is) as currency I double the damn rodent’s bid!”

View attachment 185514

I watch the rodent, perhaps a squirrel, scurry away and the auctioneer announce I am sold!

That is a new experience for me… I hope mom would be proud. She said I wasn't worth anything…

Tree

My mom always said..."there will be days like this" and "I never should play with the little boys in the wood"? (anyone here know where that second line came from ... prize for anyone who does)

Back
Top Bottom