The Cardinal Bishop and his Female Pope

Go to CruxDreams.com
a papal grope
Surely it can’t be a coincidence that a few days before this story appeared, one “Montycrusto” published the following deathlessly dazzling and brilliant stanza:

When Barb was elected Pope,
The Cardinals nurtured the hope,
That once in a while,
If they gave her a smile,
She might let them all have a grope

she had more than met his expectations, delivering a flood of papal bulls and rulings banning long-entrenched corrupt practices, dispersing ill-gotten church resources amongst the poor, dismissing officials and clerics
What about issuing Papal Demerits? I believe the practice was introduced by Innocent the Eleventeenth or whatever her name is….

GREAT story Barb.. I have seen that very Pontifical Groping-Throne in the Vatican Museum. :eek: :eek::clapclap::enamorado:

I am looking forward to the answers to two questions that concern me with special anticipation and in detail:
1. How the Pope lost her innocence(did the Cardinal do it, rape before the crucifixion, or cornu)?
2. How did she give out her sex? I have so many guesses.

It is a pity, but apparently this god awful case was erased from all the records and they got rid of all the witnesses. Therefore, there are no mentions left in the history of the Vatican.

It is a pity, but apparently this god awful case was erased from all the records and they got rid of all the witnesses. Therefore, there are no mentions left in the history of the Vatican.
That’s why we always say that CruxForums is so educational. Inquiring minds get their misinformation information here. ;)

So, do we think this runs in the Praetorio family?

View attachment 1039668
Of course, my heart is broken. But life must go on.
Let's see now. Simplicius II? Too modest. Urban IX to reflect my urbane accomplishments? Perhaps.
Maximus the First? Yes! A perfect description!

Cardinal Bishop Praetorio has the burning ambition to become a Superpope!
Yet, beholding the fate of his unfortunate predecessor, brings up some reflexions.

View attachment 1039831
Yes, but those twin mundi sticking out there are most glorious! :clapping:

Back
Top Bottom