The Coffee Shop

• Thread starter The Fallen Angel
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
UK government sells personalised plates, as long as they follow the legal pattern:

People bend the legal pattern,View attachment 745145 and get away with it for a while, but there is a comprehensive system of ANPR (Automatic Number Plate Recognition) cameras mounted roadside and in police patrol cars, which spots non conformists.
You can in addition get your own message on the standard plate, as long as it follows the rules. The Governor of New Hampshire had to intervene to allow this mother to keep her customized plate, though.
new-hampshire-pb4wego-license-plate.jpg

Speaking of Dorian
78886_1967_09_h_Angela_Dorian_ps_123_890lo.jpgLatest reports have her coming my way. I'm kind of looking forward to seeing her.:babeando:Hurricane-Dorian-Radar-2-700x395.jpg:eek:

So, I'm not going to evacuate, just hunker down. Plenty of supplies. Though, on my budget, my stocks consist totally of A1IJ466g0VL._SL1500_.jpg and cheap beermilwaukees-best-inside.jpg, with some large_e658bb8f-23bc-48d7-88f5-a21ea9a5f564.jpgfor emergencies (I chose that bag partially due to "Adult Senior" blend - sounded like geriatric erotic, and mostly for the fetching girl - the human, not the dog!:facepalm:).

Speaking of Dorian
View attachment 745612Latest reports have her coming my way. I'm kind of looking forward to seeing her.:babeando:View attachment 745617:eek:

So, I'm not going to evacuate, just hunker down. Plenty of supplies. Though, on my budget, my stocks consist totally of View attachment 745613 and cheap beerView attachment 745614, with some View attachment 745615for emergencies (I chose that bag partially due to "Adult Senior" blend - sounded like geriatric erotic, and mostly for the fetching girl - the human, not the dog!:facepalm:).
Well, Dorian 740full.jpg is clearly interested in visiting me (OK, which of you Cruxgirls told her of my amazing sexual prowess?). Heavy rain overnight, Tornado and Flash Floods watches, and occasional power loss. No worries.
:monoloco:

Well, Dorian View attachment 745979 is clearly interested in visiting me (OK, which of you Cruxgirls told her of my amazing sexual prowess?). Heavy rain overnight, Tornado and Flash Floods watches, and occasional power loss. No worries.
:monoloco:
Stay safe. Those pirettes in Ocracoke are in for it though,...And then on to the Maritimes (unless Justin can send it out to sea)

Sorry not to have reported in. Been interesting here. Successive bands of pelting rain and wind with calm in between. Occasional short power outages and longer internet interruptions. I'm learning a new skill: reading a book made of paper leaves! Tornados spotted in North Myrtle Beach (10 miles away). Here just heavy and then gusting wind; at times the fireplace sounded like Thor was pounding Mjölnir on the top of the chimney.:eek:
Safe so far. Should clear out by midnight. :oops:

Whoa. Blast of wind shook the building like an earthquake. I was in Reno NV for a 5.1 eleven years ago. This felt as bad.

Signing off to protect equipment. Back soon.

What equipment are we referring to here? :rolleyes::p

Back
Top Bottom