The Coffee Shop

• Thread starter The Fallen Angel
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
I need some help here! I have found this pic and it enamored me. It screams "Crux and Love".

Normaly I am not lost for words (though I often have problems to translate them in intelligible english :)), but I am looking at this pic and have no idea for a smart, classy description/comment.
View attachment 934910
“These are the Things that Make a Man

Iron enough to make a nail,
Lime enough to paint a wall,
Water enough to drown a dog,
Sulphur enough to stop the fleas,
Potash enough to wash a shirt,
Gold enough to buy a bean,
Silver enough to coat a pin,
Lead enough to ballast a bird,
Phosphor enough to light the town,
Poison enough to kill a cow,

Strength enough to build a home,
Time enough to hold a child,
Love enough to break a heart.”

― Terry Pratchett, Wintersmith

Wait till Barb has to 'pay' for the plane!!! (it won't be pretty!!! ...well, for her!)
Sharpening nails as I speak over at the Treehouse.

I used Tree’s credit card at the plane rental place and signed his name to the liability waiver.

He’s gonna crucify me for sure on this one!

Sharpening nails as I speak over at the Treehouse.

I used Tree’s credit card at the plane rental place and signed his name to the liability waiver.

He’s gonna crucify me for sure on this one!
Make sure the nails are sharp. I wouldn't want to hurt you any more than necessary before you are actually raised to hang crucified...

Honestly, it was a good emergency landing, considering the speed differences, the traffic, the sideward obstacles along the motorway and the overpass ahead.
“Well not a bad landing all things considered.. but I might have to deduct one or two points on account of the fact that this is not the airfield!! “
“Oh..I was wondering why there were cars on the runway!” :confused:

Back
Top Bottom