The Coffee Shop

• Thread starter The Fallen Angel
  • Start date
Go to CruxDreams.com
Hi :) How's it hanging,lately ??
I'd like some feedback,if possible....please.
Does anyone have any experience of BDSM,or Spanking ??
Basically I'd like to acquire a Paddle,(or two),but unsure which material is best....
Wooden or Leather....??
Over to you,guys.......B x
Remember, "SAFE CRUX !!"
That’s like a whole thread right there, mate!
Have you investigated what the holes are for?
Do you want studded, or flat?

So the question is both more complex and simple.

It comes down to taste and the ultimate aim. Of your choices, if used At full force, a leather one is likely slightly less painful compared to a wooden one, unless it’s got holes, of course. I guess a wooden paddle with studs and holes used at full force is probably the most painful.

So what do you want from your paddle?

Have you investigated what the holes are for?
Do you want studded, or flat?

So the question is both more complex and simple.

It comes down to taste and the ultimate aim. Of your choices, if used At full force, a leather one is likely slightly less painful compared to a wooden one, unless it’s got holes, of course. I guess a wooden paddle with studs and holes used at full force is probably the most painful.

So what do you want from your paddle?
It's for pleasure,rather than outright pain...
So,Leather,I guess ?? ( just ordered one...)

It's for pleasure,rather than outright pain...
You say that as if such things are mutually exclusive! To me the outright pain is the pleasure. And now you see why I think it’s a complicated question!
So,Leather,I guess ?? ( just ordered one...)
Sounds like a good choice, it’s not like it’s such a major investment that you can’t manage to order a different one after trying the first!

I hope you love it!

That is true. Why don't you start one? "Discussing Real-World Punishment Devices for M/s." Or "Advice for choosing whips, crops, and paddles."
I guess it would go in Technical Questions. Any thoughts from staff?

Last edited:
That is true. Why don't you start one?

Yeah I guess I should start to contribute bit more input to the forums, hey?
"Discussing Real-World Punishment Devices for M/s."
I do like that title, rather a lot
Or "Advice for choosing whips, crops, and paddles."
Typical me, my dad used to say I’d be too harsh on myself regarding my knowledge on a variety of subjects.

my first self deprecating thought is I’d be way too unqualified to offer this kind of advice, you’d want someone good, (and I think my answer to @Baracus rather illustrates my departed Dad’s point rather well)

So what the hell, I’m stealing your title suggestion PrPr and claiming it as mine, and start a thread. But sleep first!
I guess it would go in Technical Questions. Any thoughts from staff?

Yeah I guess I should start to contribute bit more input to the forums, hey?

I do like that title, rather a lot

Typical me, my dad used to say I’d be too harsh on myself regarding my knowledge on a variety of subjects.

my first self deprecating thought is I’d be way too unqualified to offer this kind of advice, you’d want someone good, (and I think my answer to @Baracus rather illustrates my departed Dad’s point rather well)

So what the hell, I’m stealing your title suggestion PrPr and claiming it as mine, and start a thread. But sleep first!
Great. All you do is start. The object is to invite others to share their knowledge, experience, and questions.

Hi :) How's it hanging,lately ??
I'd like some feedback,if possible....please.
Does anyone have any experience of BDSM,or Spanking ??
Basically I'd like to acquire a Paddle,(or two),but unsure which material is best....
Wooden or Leather....??
Over to you,guys.......B x
Remember, "SAFE CRUX !!"
Hey Baracus...I'm going out of town for a week long Iron Age Camping trip. I should be back sometime around the 13th.
But, if you want advice, I have a ton of experience in a wide variety of BDSM activities. And even better, if you are interested, I am a professional leathercrafter and can custom make something for you. I can make wood paddles, but my leather paddles are truly something special. I'll try to check in here again before I leave, if you want to ask questions.

Back
Top Bottom