The Competition

Go to CruxDreams.com
!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am cold and wet!
The first nail, unbelievable pain.
I must have fainted, now I am dripping with water.
My wrist is screaming. No, that is my voice!
I turn this way and that, looking for relief, but the pain doesn't go away.
My other wrist is bound, I can't stop them nailing it too.
I can't stop them.
I can only submit.
Be brave, Thessela!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am cold and wet!
The first nail, unbelievable pain.
I must have fainted, now I am dripping with water.
My wrist is screaming. No, that is my voice!
I turn this way and that, looking for relief, but the pain doesn't go away.
My other wrist is bound, I can't stop them nailing it too.
I can't stop them.
I can only submit.
Be brave, Thessela!

We're all wet, Thessela! :)

Barb has shares in Kleenex, didn't you know? :rolleyes:

The blindfold was carelessly ripped off of my head, tugging at the thorn crown as it was removed. Even though it was extremely painful, I could only grit my teeth and inhale sharply, I had no energy left to scream. In front of me, there were four beautiful women supine on the ground, affixed to crosses with heavy nails. It was everything I had imagined it to be. The women were helpless, in extreme pain, at the whims of their torturers. They all had their subtle differences in crucifixion, especially concerning their feet. It seemed like little jostles for points in the competition: Eulalia had her legs spread wide because of her x-cross; similarly, Barbaria had her knees spread apart because her feet were nailed in sideways; Messaline had nails slammed through the front of her feet, cruelly forcing longer endurance out of her for the sake of the competition; finally Thessala had a single, long spike driven through both of her feet, a more artistic crucifixion. Soon I would join them. There was no use resisting in the cloister, it would only delay the raising of the crosses , and I also wanted to see that - even if I was going to be a part of it!

Shoved down onto the cross by the monks behind me, I desperately and deftly caught myself with my shoulder to avoid hitting my head and driving the thorns even deeper. I was quickly roped to the cross by the two monks, with the sides of my feet roped against the sides of the stipes. As soon as I was secure, they left. Where they not going to nail me? I watched as they walked all the way to the back wall of the cloister, and made a vague gesture in my direction to a high-ranking member of the retinue. Him, he did have nails. And he was approaching me. I closed my eyes, the anticipation would drive me insane otherwise. I left them closed, because I didn't want to see the nails go into me. The thought alone was distressing, and yet, I wanted it...

The first blow was a shock. I was expecting wrists. He started with feet. Once I had stepped on a small shard of glass that had gone almost a centimeter into my foot. It bled tremendously, and gave me a limp for a week. Being nailed was a hundred times worse than that. The nail made me feel like I had never felt pain before. Each hammer blow was a new tremor of pain, and a fresh spray of blood on the ground.

One thing that was odd at first: The hammer barely made any noise, I couldn't hear the tok-tok of it hitting the nail. Then I realized I had been screaming the whole time. Relentlessly, automatically, with my mouth wide open and my eyes wide shut, my back arched, and my fist clenched.

That was just the first nail. I dared not open my eyes yet, and see the horror of my impaled foot.

The second nail was on the opposite wrist. It was a fresh wave of stabbing pain, punctuated by the agony of severing the top of a nerve. The top of my hand went limp, but it felt like it was on fire.

The other foot was nailed next. It somehow felt worse than the first. I felt like puking from the pain. But since I was facing upward, I held it in. I didn't want to puke on myself and only add the the humiliation that would no doubt be dished out to me. Each hammer swing moved the cross a bit backwards, causing me to shift on the nails that were already in. The pain was inescapable, soon it would be on every limb.

Finally, the last nail went to the wrist. I was hoping the man would want to hurry up with the crux so he could see all of the women suffer. But he must have been intent on watch me in particular. He brought the last nail through my wrist as slowly as he dared, making it pass through my arm in many, many hammer strokes, and not just a few. He held the hammer at the bottom after he had made contact with the nail, like he was savoring it. After he felt resistance from the wood of the patibulum, he swung more ferrociously again, and drove the nail all the way through the wood with a few hits. Once he had finished the nailing, he gave each of the nails a few love-taps with his hammer, just to enjoy my reactions one more time. The slight movement of the nail inside my brutalized body was agonizing on a level I couldn't explain.

He loosened the ropes. I was nailed. This was one of the final stations. Next, the crosses would be raised, me and four other women, would suffer as martyrs, dying on crosses. That cardinal only have to give the order...

The blindfold was carelessly ripped off of my head, tugging at the thorn crown as it was removed. Even though it was extremely painful, I could only grit my teeth and inhale sharply, I had no energy left to scream. In front of me, there were four beautiful women supine on the ground, affixed to crosses with heavy nails. It was everything I had imagined it to be. The women were helpless, in extreme pain, at the whims of their torturers. They all had their subtle differences in crucifixion, especially concerning their feet. It seemed like little jostles for points in the competition: Eulalia had her legs spread wide because of her x-cross; similarly, Barbaria had her knees spread apart because her feet were nailed in sideways; Messaline had nails slammed through the front of her feet, cruelly forcing longer endurance out of her for the sake of the competition; finally Thessala had a single, long spike driven through both of her feet, a more artistic crucifixion. Soon I would join them. There was no use resisting in the cloister, it would only delay the raising of the crosses , and I also wanted to see that - even if I was going to be a part of it!

Shoved down onto the cross by the monks behind me, I desperately and deftly caught myself with my shoulder to avoid hitting my head and driving the thorns even deeper. I was quickly roped to the cross by the two monks, with the sides of my feet roped against the sides of the stipes. As soon as I was secure, they left. Where they not going to nail me? I watched as they walked all the way to the back wall of the cloister, and made a vague gesture in my direction to a high-ranking member of the retinue. Him, he did have nails. And he was approaching me. I closed my eyes, the anticipation would drive me insane otherwise. I left them closed, because I didn't want to see the nails go into me. The thought alone was distressing, and yet, I wanted it...

The first blow was a shock. I was expecting wrists. He started with feet. Once I had stepped on a small shard of glass that had gone almost a centimeter into my foot. It bled tremendously, and gave me a limp for a week. Being nailed was a hundred times worse than that. The nail made me feel like I had never felt pain before. Each hammer blow was a new tremor of pain, and a fresh spray of blood on the ground.

One thing that was odd at first: The hammer barely made any noise, I couldn't hear the tok-tok of it hitting the nail. Then I realized I had been screaming the whole time. Relentlessly, automatically, with my mouth wide open and my eyes wide shut, my back arched, and my fist clenched.

That was just the first nail. I dared not open my eyes yet, and see the horror of my impaled foot.

The second nail was on the opposite wrist. It was a fresh wave of stabbing pain, punctuated by the agony of severing the top of a nerve. The top of my hand went limp, but it felt like it was on fire.

The other foot was nailed next. It somehow felt worse than the first. I felt like puking from the pain. But since I was facing upward, I held it in. I didn't want to puke on myself and only add the the humiliation that would no doubt be dished out to me. Each hammer swing moved the cross a bit backwards, causing me to shift on the nails that were already in. The pain was inescapable, soon it would be on every limb.

Finally, the last nail went to the wrist. I was hoping the man would want to hurry up with the crux so he could see all of the women suffer. But he must have been intent on watch me in particular. He brought the last nail through my wrist as slowly as he dared, making it pass through my arm in many, many hammer strokes, and not just a few. He held the hammer at the bottom after he had made contact with the nail, like he was savoring it. After he felt resistance from the wood of the patibulum, he swung more ferrociously again, and drove the nail all the way through the wood with a few hits. Once he had finished the nailing, he gave each of the nails a few love-taps with his hammer, just to enjoy my reactions one more time. The slight movement of the nail inside my brutalized body was agonizing on a level I couldn't explain.

He loosened the ropes. I was nailed. This was one of the final stations. Next, the crosses would be raised, me and four other women, would suffer as martyrs, dying on crosses. That cardinal only have to give the order...
Join a convent and this what you should expect... I have no sympathy for these women... well maybe Thessela... she is a novice- she has no choice...

'Father' Tree

You are milking that title. Tree
Tree GF.jpg

WOW !!!! :very_hot::very_hot:

It worked! I made myself useful, knowing that they needed extra help with a 5th woman to be crucified.
My woman!
I fetched a hammer and some nails, pushed myself towards the action.
The naked nun's limbs were securely bound, leaving her helpless and vulnerable in front of me. But she didn't seem to be frightened. There was an excitement, a hunger radiating from her that drove my own excitement.
This was our moment, and I was going to make the most of it.
The first nail was in her foot. I can't describe the sensation of that nail penetrating her flesh, the moment that her body reacted, automatically, violently, to the invading iron. Her scream was strong and continuous, a song of pain and joy and fulfillment raw from her heart and lungs.
Each nail was a work of love, a partnership, a collaboration of mutual need and desire, a long act of love which would remain with us both for the rest of our lives. Each marked another stage in her complete submission to the cross, each marked another irreversible step in her journey to her new lover, hard and unbending. No not me, I was the matchmaker. Her lover lay beneath her now, but would stand tall and strong soon enough, proudly holding her for all to appreciate their loving bond.

Finally, finally I place the last nail. She is fixed, no need for those ropes any longer.
She is fixed, panting, drooling, exhausted already even though the play has just begun.
I stand back, marveling in my handiwork, my gift to her.

The blindfold was carelessly ripped off of my head, tugging at the thorn crown as it was removed. Even though it was extremely painful, I could only grit my teeth and inhale sharply, I had no energy left to scream. In front of me, there were four beautiful women supine on the ground, affixed to crosses with heavy nails........

A great description, emilie .....:very_hot::clapping:

I cringed and began to cry as the tip of the second nail pressed against the sinews and bones of my wrist, and my crying turned to shrieks as the hammer struck, once, twice, and then a third time.
wonderfully climactic episode Barb - full of painful joy and intense sensation..:rolleyes:
Then I realized I had been screaming the whole time. Relentlessly, automatically, with my mouth wide open and my eyes wide shut, my back arched, and my fist clenched
now I know what it feels like to be mp5stabbed...:eek:
great writing; vivid, visceral and violent.

all this and phlebas too: ...phew:: amazingly intense stuff - no wonder the site keeps hiccupping.;)

he gave each of the nails a few love-taps with his hammer,

I never imagined I would read the words 'love-taps' and 'hammer' in such a context, but they fit perfectly into the dialogue of mp5stabbed and phlebas.

Even though I knew it was inevitable (it is crux forums, after all) the intense writings for this stage of the story leave me with a sense of great sadness for the girls. I cannot think of a semi-humorous bystanders point of view, and don't believe one is appropriate.

Am I alone with these thoughts? Am I a big softy who shouldn't expose his emotions to this site?

Goodness what is this? they're crucifying them all! What a terror, what a rage, what thing out of the most frenzyful and fanciful dream!

a sense of great sadness for the girls. ... Am I a big softy who shouldn't expose his emotions to this site?
Just let the soft tears roll, I'd think it's tears of joy and sadness and utter release all mixed together...

Last edited:
So :confused:

Follow me closely here, I'm only a bishop, I skipped over RE at school....

There are four gospels, St Matthew, St Mark, St Luke, St John, and St Rodent

and

Four crucifixees, Barbaria, Eulalia, Thessela, Messaline, and Emily! :)

Simples! :)

What is "mathematics?" :confused:

At least he's learned their names :doh: - Racing Rodent
aha the new Gospel according to St Wragg himself:devil:

It worked! I made myself useful, knowing that they needed extra help with a 5th woman to be crucified.
My woman!
I fetched a hammer and some nails, pushed myself towards the action.
The naked nun's limbs were securely bound, leaving her helpless and vulnerable in front of me. But she didn't seem to be frightened. There was an excitement, a hunger radiating from her that drove my own excitement.
This was our moment, and I was going to make the most of it.
The first nail was in her foot. I can't describe the sensation of that nail penetrating her flesh, the moment that her body reacted, automatically, violently, to the invading iron. Her scream was strong and continuous, a song of pain and joy and fulfillment raw from her heart and lungs.
Each nail was a work of love, a partnership, a collaboration of mutual need and desire, a long act of love which would remain with us both for the rest of our lives. Each marked another stage in her complete submission to the cross, each marked another irreversible step in her journey to her new lover, hard and unbending. No not me, I was the matchmaker. Her lover lay beneath her now, but would stand tall and strong soon enough, proudly holding her for all to appreciate their loving bond.

Finally, finally I place the last nail. She is fixed, no need for those ropes any longer.
She is fixed, panting, drooling, exhausted already even though the play has just begun.
I stand back, marveling in my handiwork, my gift to her.

He marvels in his handiwork... and sees it as a gift to her....wow...just love all the thoughts and emotions surfacing as people join in to this growing participatory orgy of writing on this thread. Keep it up everyone! :very_hot::clapping::p:D

I never imagined I would read the words 'love-taps' and 'hammer' in such a context, but they fit perfectly into the dialogue of mp5stabbed and phlebas.

Even though I knew it was inevitable (it is crux forums, after all) the intense writings for this stage of the story leave me with a sense of great sadness for the girls. I cannot think of a semi-humorous bystanders point of view, and don't believe one is appropriate.

Am I alone with these thoughts? Am I a big softy who shouldn't expose his emotions to this site?
"appropriate" has never been on of 'Father' Tree's strong suits.

He stands next to the cardinal who says "I think the dear novices understand the gravity of their situation now."

He replies "They'll understand the 'gravity' much better when their crosses are raised."

"What do you mean?"

"'Gravity'... haven't you ever heard of Isaac Newton? And isn't anyone going to fuck those bitches before they are raised?"

"I don't know what bible you read where you are from but I have studied the book and there is not even a verse mentioning an 'Isaac Newton'. And no, we are not going to fuck the contestants. They are women of God!

"Seems like a waste of pussy to me" Tree says...
tree eastwood 3 a.jpg

T

I'm near my cross, stunned, hesitating ..... Suddenly, Sister Judith put her hands to my shoulders and with a soft voice tells me : "Lie down to your cross sister Messaline : it's time to be nailed and to accomplish your duty towards your Abbey and towards ....... HIM ...."
I lie down, I put my arms appart to the patibulum and Sister Judith ropes my wrists ....
Then, she sits down to my belly : she's topless and I can see her breasts, rather little, round but steady, with their tumescent tits ....
I can feel on my belly her warm sex, apparenfly wet , some of her intimate juice moistening my flesh ...

Suddenly, a silhouette is appearing under me : it's the man whith the hammer ! Has he a yellow hat or not ? I cant see well , but what importance ? I know that he'll make me harshly suffering !
While Sister Judith is tenderly caressing my breasts, smiling at me, he put a nail to my right wrist, gropes with the prong to search the best place and ... strike the nail with his hammer ! I litterally bellow like a wounded animal ; the pain is atrocious but he doesn't care : the nail is stabbing my flesh, sraping my bones to finally penetrate into the wood of the cross !
A last strike ..... it's finished for this wrist .... The following now !
I'm moaning when the second nail is passing through my left wrist : yell, shrieking and wailings ..... I ask for pity ....it's too late, Messaline ....
Then , the man is hidden from me, he's behind Sister Judith ....
I feel a nail against my right foot : aglow suffering ! My foot is fixed to the wood and the second is coming soon after !
I cant more support ! When Sister Judith is getting out of me, I arch my body, trying to escape, but the pain is more overwhelming !
So, I stop and stay immobile, looking to my wrists : blood is flowing along my arms ... It's hot, it's ....astonishing ....
Could I be nailed to a cross, now ? Why ? For a long time ? What will happen when they will erect it ? More sufferings ?

Anyway, I'm thinking about these words of the Hooly Book :

"....and Jesus / Messaline is nailed to the cross ..."

6 Via Cruxis In Anjou.jpg

I'm near my cross, stunned, hesitating ..... Suddenly, Sister Judith put her hands to my shoulders and with a soft voice tells me : "Lie down to your cross sister Messaline : it's time to be nailed and to accomplish your duty towards your Abbey and towards ....... HIM ...."
I lie down, I put my arms appart to the patibulum and Sister Judith ropes my wrists ....
Then, she sits down to my belly : she's topless and I can see her breasts, rather little, round but steady, with their tumescent tits ....
I can feel on my belly her warm sex, apparenfly wet , some of her intimate juice moistening my flesh ...

Suddenly, a silhouette is appearing under me : it's the man whith the hammer ! Has he a yellow hat or not ? I cant see well , but what importance ? I know that he'll make me harshly suffering !
While Sister Judith is tenderly caressing my breasts, smiling at me, he put a nail to my right wrist, gropes with the prong to search the best place and ... strike the nail with his hammer ! I litterally bellow like a wounded animal ; the pain is atrocious but he doesn't care : the nail is stabbing my flesh, sraping my bones to finally penetrate into the wood of the cross !
A last strike ..... it's finished for this wrist .... The following now !
I'm moaning when the second nail is passing through my left wrist : yell, shrieking and wailings ..... I ask for pity ....it's too late, Messaline ....
Then , the man is hidden from me, he's behind Sister Judith ....
I feel a nail against my right foot : aglow suffering ! My foot is fixed to the wood and the second is coming soon after !
I cant more support ! When Sister Judith is getting out of me, I arch my body, trying to escape, but the pain is more overwhelming !
So, I stop and stay immobile, looking to my wrists : blood is flowing along my arms ... It's hot, it's ....astonishing ....
Could I be nailed to a cross, now ? Why ? For a long time ? What will happen when they will erect it ? More sufferings ?

Anyway, I'm thinking these words of the Hooly Book :

"....and Jesus / Messaline is nailed to the cross ..."

This just keeps getting better and better .... sensational addition Messa! :devil: another WOW!

Back
Top Bottom